Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem - page 23. (Read 39483 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
i got 3 PRP token for 5 months   Huh Huh Huh Cry
thank you very very much papyrus  Cheesy Cheesy
                                         i hope a good future for you
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
The bounty program totaled 16 888, 583 tokens. Transfers were made for 16,815, 07 tokens for 1458 participants. For 16 participants (for the remaining 72.93 tokens) the transfers will be made separately due to the fact that they indicated the invalid addresses of their wallets (mails will be sent to them). In order to get tokens directly into your wallet, you must follow this simple instruction: https://papyrus.global/media/files/prp_token_information_and_instructions_en.pdf

Well, then maybe you can open the tables and let people themselves look at what weeks they have visited, and which are not. or is this a problem?

No problem with that. It will be available on Monday
Ok. We wil wait for it. But for you especially I advice to think how you will explain this problem: I retweet your tweets every day from the beggining. I invited my friend to participate in your campaign. He has fewer followers than me. He recieved 5 tokens, and I recieve only 3 tokens. I glad for him, but I just want to know how did you count stakes?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
more than two months of participation - 3 tokens. can at least open the spreadsheets to evaluate their shares?
Perhaps you have forgotten that ICO has raised half a million dollars! So How much do you want to get? Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
for several months of participation, I received 3 coins ...
Same for me

Also got 3 tokens only  Shocked This is ridiculous, nothing else to say... Sad
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
The bounty program totaled 16 888, 583 tokens. Transfers were made for 16,815, 07 tokens for 1458 participants. For 16 participants (for the remaining 72.93 tokens) the transfers will be made separately due to the fact that they indicated the invalid addresses of their wallets (mails will be sent to them). In order to get tokens directly into your wallet, you must follow this simple instruction: https://papyrus.global/media/files/prp_token_information_and_instructions_en.pdf

Well, then maybe you can open the tables and let people themselves look at what weeks they have visited, and which are not. or is this a problem?

No problem with that. It will be available on Monday
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
Same for me
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Hello! what is the cost of one token on Iko? The coin is either traded now?
Activity: 882
Activity: 238
Guys, are you kidding? I participated from the begining of bounty campaign and I've recieved only 3 tokens for twitter??? Really is it a joke?

4,3 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

Activity: 335
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Hahahaha  Grin
13 weeks and 4.99 tokens. Thanks a lot!  Grin
Activity: 532
Guys, are you kidding? I participated from the begining of bounty campaign and I've recieved only 3 tokens for twitter??? Really is it a joke?
Activity: 350
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
more than two months of participation - 3 tokens. can at least open the spreadsheets to evaluate their shares?
1 PRP = 1$  Grin
These guys closed the spreadsheet and threw us all a few bucks Smiley I think everyone understands what's going on. The main principles of blockchain and crypto currency are honesty and transparency. Papyrus violated both these principles. We can not track who and how much earned it. If I'm wrong, throw me a stone))
You are right, mate! I received only 11 tokens, it's like a joke. Open the spreadsheets, we want to see the full picture!
Activity: 210
Such generosity, which I have not yet received in a few months 3 PRP (
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
1 PRP = 1$  Grin
These guys closed the spreadsheet and threw us all a few bucks Smiley I think everyone understands what's going on. The main principles of blockchain and crypto currency are honesty and transparency. Papyrus violated both these principles. We can not track who and how much earned it. If I'm wrong, throw me a stone))
Activity: 490
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Participated in the bounty from the very beginning and received 11 tokens) Not a lot of course, but thank you on this one. I hope the project will develop and win popularity all over the world! Good luck to him!
Activity: 420
hello
I received  5 token
What do you mean??
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Good day the community of the Papyrus project! As it was said above, the manager promised to pay for our efforts on December 21, 22 already arrived, nothing came to me on my wallet. Was there anyone who paid for the bounty program?
Des says that it will take some time to distribute tokens for bounty participants, but as they start - they will announce it on telegram
They have closed a spreadsheet. How can we find out how many stakes did allocate for each one?

Pretty strange decisions on the evaluation of the bounty and the behavior of commands with delays in payments on the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: