Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem - page 24. (Read 39483 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Good day the community of the Papyrus project! As it was said above, the manager promised to pay for our efforts on December 21, 22 already arrived, nothing came to me on my wallet. Was there anyone who paid for the bounty program?
Des says that it will take some time to distribute tokens for bounty participants, but as they start - they will announce it on telegram
They have closed a spreadsheet. How can we find out how many stakes did allocate for each one?
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Good day the community of the Papyrus project! As it was said above, the manager promised to pay for our efforts on December 21, 22 already arrived, nothing came to me on my wallet. Was there anyone who paid for the bounty program?
Des says that it will take some time to distribute tokens for bounty participants, but as they start - they will announce it on telegram
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

When will the tokens of Twitter be counted, you said on December 15, but still have not done anything? when do you plan on distributing tokens?
As I recall,  Manager promised us payment of 21 Dec, I hope date has not changed
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

When will the tokens of Twitter be counted, you said on December 15, but still have not done anything? when do you plan on distributing tokens?
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
53% of Internet users in the US doubt that sharing personal data with companies will enhance user experience. It’s hard to deny the fact that personal data is becoming one of the most valuable assets in the contemporary world. Just a few decades ago it was not as important, but now personal data is very valuable.

When it comes to our online activity personal data includes not only common socio-demographic characteristics of users, but also browsing habits, the content we share with friends, search history, and much more. This information is very useful for companies that want to know your habits, desires, and tendencies to better target and advertise their products and services. Raw data in itself isn’t that useful,- but properly collected and analyzed it becomes a valuable commodity.

As we use social networks, search engines, or allow companies to access our data in any way we generate a vast amount of useful and valuable information. Big companies like Google and Facebook are selling inflated user numbers and overhyped targeting opportunities to advertisers while collecting way too much information about users and cheating content creators out of their fair share of revenue.

Tech companies, publishers, and media buyers have begun experimenting with marketplaces built on blockchain (a digital ledger that records transactions using encryption for security and accountability). Industry organisations such as the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s Tech Lab and the Data & Marketing Association are taking notice. In fact, the IAB has developed a blockchain working group (we are proud to be a part of it) to explore how advertisers can use the technology.

Papyrus aims to provide users with the opportunity to control their own data and to earn compensation by sharing their interests and other relevant ad targeting information with advertisers. In the Papyrus ecosystem users are enabled to create their own advertising “policy”. This includes what ad topics will be allowed and the desired balance between ad load and compensation. Users can change these parameters either in a publisher’s dApp itself or in their Papyrus Account Manager dApp. In either case, these parameters are written as a reference to a user’s own Papyrus account.

In the Papyrus Account Manager users can:
  • Register and receive a Papyrus ID;
  • Configure a personalised advertising policy — what ads a user wants to see and with what compensation.
  • Configure a personalised data policy — what impersonal data a user is willing to share with whom and with what compensation.
  • Display statistics for ad and data interactions and receive compensation.

With Papyrus users will see only relevant, less intrusive, and less distracting ads. This environment will eliminate inappropriate ads and malvertisements. Moreover, with the proliferation of specialized reputation, antifraud, and identity management tools, the Papyrus ecosystem will ensure that users are participating in the sharing economy through consensual data sharing and their response to advertisements will be instantly improved.
Hello, dear administrator! Tell me please, when will the tokens be listed in my wallet for the bounty program?

Hi! We distribute all the tokens before 22 December  Smiley
When will you check all twitter participants?

The table will be updated today during the day.
You have not updated the table yet. When?

It's a pity but we still have some cases to re-consider. It will be updated soon.
Dear bounty participants!

Our bounty is finished and we start reviewing it to reward the most contributional participants.

As we got so many questions, please note that according to the rules of the Facebook bounty program your profile should not be closed, the number of people also should not be closed, all your posts should be open (not only for your friends).

This is the most common problem! Please, check your status in bounty table and if you see the status "Close profile" or "didn't participate" it means that we don't see your participation because your pfofile is closed (available only for friends). Please, open the visibility and write us to change your status.

Also Facebook accounts must be original. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted. According to our rules any falsifications, attempts to wrap results and / or the number of friends / followers, double registrations, duplicate accounts (excluding the primary account), are forbidden and users will be permanently excluded from the campaign.

Link: https://goo.gl/351p6a

My FB account is for some reason stated as "fake", however it's not so, this is my real account I'm using for about several years for now. How do you review the acconts I wonder??

Text please to our bounty manager in https://t.me/papyrusglobal
Hello, dear administrator! Tell me please, when will the tokens be listed in my wallet for the bounty program?

You have not updated the table yet. When?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Dear bounty participants!

Our bounty is finished and we start reviewing it to reward the most contributional participants.

As we got so many questions, please note that according to the rules of the Facebook bounty program your profile should not be closed, the number of people also should not be closed, all your posts should be open (not only for your friends).

This is the most common problem! Please, check your status in bounty table and if you see the status "Close profile" or "didn't participate" it means that we don't see your participation because your pfofile is closed (available only for friends). Please, open the visibility and write us to change your status.

Also Facebook accounts must be original. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted. According to our rules any falsifications, attempts to wrap results and / or the number of friends / followers, double registrations, duplicate accounts (excluding the primary account), are forbidden and users will be permanently excluded from the campaign.

My FB account is for some reason stated as "fake", however it's not so, this is my real account I'm using for about several years for now. How do you review the acconts I wonder??

Activity: 406
Please tell me why in the table of bounty (Fb) became are fake , my room in the table 400 a link to the profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008769337289 please fix , the job was doing everything correctly!
Manager answered this question here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25548745 . If your account do not meets the described reasons, reach out to him in the telegram
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Please tell me why in the table of bounty (Fb) became are fake , my room in the table 400 a link to the profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008769337289 please fix , the job was doing everything correctly!
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Please tell me why in the table of bounty (Fb) became are fake , before it was OK, my room in the table 497 a link to the profile https://www.facebook.com/Maikl.Bor please fix , the job was doing everything correctly!
Many bounty hunters received the "Fake" status , try to read the answer by bounty Manager

the fact of the matter is that the page is open, and rules are not violated, acted as described in the task. Check please!

Sure we will check
how long will it take? continue to work in FB or not, is unclear!
Please tell me why in the table of bounty (Fb) became are fake , before it was OK, my room in the table 497 a link to the profile https://www.facebook.com/Maikl.Bor please fix , the job was doing everything correctly!
Many bounty hunters received the "Fake" status , try to read the answer by bounty Manager

the fact of the matter is that the page is open, and rules are not violated, acted as described in the task. Check please!

Sure we will check
hello. When will happen token sale round 2? is there any date for this
 thank you

Hello! Thank you for your interest. It's planned for Q1 2018, date to be announced later.

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: