Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 15. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
can I still withdraw TRIG after it was delisted? anyone know? it keep showing wallet offline
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
If I am not mistaken, TRIG did its ICO on Bittrex.

PS: https://www.ccn.com/blocksafe-builds-out-gun-safety-blockchain-will-host-a-second-crowdsale/

There might be issues with the SEC, hence the delisting.

Anyways, it's on Binance, so don't panic like a bunch of hysterical muppets.

Activity: 4
every one need to raise this issue with bittrex. We can't let them get away with this. I personally haven't invested in TRIG but if they can delist TRIG, they can delist any good coin which I might be involved in. this is very uncalled for.

You can't let them get away with what exactly? lol... kiddiot...

get away with delisting a good coin. if enough people show concern, they might reverse the decision. you look like you're new to crypto market. you should avoid calling people names
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
every one need to raise this issue with bittrex. We can't let them get away with this. I personally haven't invested in TRIG but if they can delist TRIG, they can delist any good coin which I might be involved in. this is very uncalled for.

You can't let them get away with what exactly? lol... kiddiot...
Activity: 35
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003816652-Pending-Market-Removals-1-12-2018

it's true for sure. i just don't understand it. MTL is pretty dead, not sure about DGD but freaking TRIG? something is awfully fishy here.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
why is trig being delisted on bittrex. isn't this an unprofessional act to delist a coin which surged 100% few days ago? how are any of our investments safe on bittrex if they are going to delist any coin without any valid reason.

It's true? He delisted? But why, this is a very good coin on which many earn well, who has detailed information?
why is trig being delisted on bittrex. isn't this an unprofessional act to delist a coin which surged 100% few days ago? how are any of our investments safe on bittrex if they are going to delist any coin without any valid reason.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I withdrew all coins, before it is not closed official...
to a wallet?
Activity: 19
I withdrew all coins, before it is not closed official...
Yes, I think they close project!
If you have trig, sell it, or you will lose your money Undecided
No, I don't think you will lose your money. It's just not tradable anymore but you will still be able to withdraw your coins.
Activity: 19
Yes, I think they close project!
If you have trig, sell it, or you will lose your money Undecided
with the delisting from Bittrex I need to send my coins to Binance, right? Or is a wallet already out?
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Has anyone heard anything official from bittrex? How are they going to delist a coin that just went 10x and took a standing position on the top 100?

is this official information? I also heard about it, is it really true?
And of course the question arises: why is it being withdrawn from the exchange? cause?

P.S. I saw everything on bittrex (
but not bad so bounced c 23 to 38
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Has anyone heard anything official from bittrex? How are they going to delist a coin that just went 10x and took a standing position on the top 100?
Activity: 176
blessed to be a blessing
anyone who need binance account in urgent could contact me and could make offering for this account (I will release my account as I am not too active
on trade),. tks
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Binance not taking new customers now. Thinking of selling my acct. My brother has one we can share. Anyone interested in a binance acct? Unverified 2btc limit on withdrawals daily. Thinking maybe 6k in tokens. ETH or LTC.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Get Rekt

Activity: 174
what happened ??

low volume ??

it just bounced to over $10 usd ?

now delisted ?

is it dead coin or Huh

do i just sell for huge loss now ?

krazy