Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 14. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
pretty obvious that the market is understating the public announcement. the first crypto focused company to go public, pretty huge.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
That's nice to go public. The delisting from bittrex will not impact TRIG a lot.
Activity: 11
what does this actually mean?
Activity: 5
copper member
Activity: 71
nope,    still no acknowledgement from blocksafe that i have been able to find and no response from bittrex.....  blocksafe just blew it off like its no big deal,   encouraging isnt it?

yeah indeed, i just sold my coins. they are killing themselves; if you dont care about your investors, people wont care about the project...its as simple as that. unfortunately due to all money involved with ico's all those devs are already millionaires so they dont give a damn
Activity: 89
nope,    still no acknowledgement from blocksafe that i have been able to find and no response from bittrex.....  blocksafe just blew it off like its no big deal,   encouraging isnt it?
copper member
Activity: 71
is there any news/updates from the dev? not panicking but all this mess could simply be solved by a reply from the creator...... everybody seems to instadump their coins..
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Today bittrex unlocked the TRIG wallet and I could move my TRIG into binance where I will keep it for a while. The price looks like it fell very low and I do not understand what's going on. There are more than 130 BTC sales in TRIG around 33k satoshi. Someone who has invested much has panicked or even is a TRIG coin project problem?
Activity: 37
Can someone assist me in generating trig address from indiesquare wallet
Activity: 4
I like 2 know that aswell. cant even move my funds 2 binance.
Activity: 15
Hello people. This is the first time for me that a coin is being delisted. Triggers are shown offline on my bittrex account.
I see that i can still trade, but i cant withdraw. Is this just for a couple of hours/days that i cant withdraw? Because i want to hold my triggers and just transfer them to binance or some local wallet.

And i guess i want to transfer them before the 12.1.2018. So can anybody tell me if the wallet is going to be online before 12.1. or do i have to sell them and then buy them again on binance? Or is there a method to withdraw my coins. Thank you for your help

Sincerelly Brokenboard
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
But there is an official wallet for Trig  ?
Activity: 4
every one need to raise this issue with bittrex. We can't let them get away with this. I personally haven't invested in TRIG but if they can delist TRIG, they can delist any good coin which I might be involved in. this is very uncalled for.

You can't let them get away with what exactly? lol... kiddiot...

get away with delisting a good coin. if enough people show concern, they might reverse the decision. you look like you're new to crypto market. you should avoid calling people names

WTF do you mean "get away with delisting a good coin" Do you understand why they are doing it? Did you read their reasoning? If ANY amount of people show concern, they will give no fucks.  I look like I'm new to crypto? lol... ok. whatever kid who joined bitcointalk less than 2 weeks ago .

there's no reason provided and if you read on their official announcement page, they clearly say that if a delisted coin has enough interest, people should let them know. Don't assume that this is my only account. I have got 4 computers here with me  and 4 exchange accounts. The way you formulate your sentences, I bet you are not even half my age let alone the experience. You are on permanent ignore from now on. I won't be reading your reply. Go do your school home work!
Activity: 112
Project like these will one day make hacking and getting hacked a thing of the past, as the safety will be something granted, rather than a privilege!
Activity: 363
every one need to raise this issue with bittrex. We can't let them get away with this. I personally haven't invested in TRIG but if they can delist TRIG, they can delist any good coin which I might be involved in. this is very uncalled for.

You can't let them get away with what exactly? lol... kiddiot...

get away with delisting a good coin. if enough people show concern, they might reverse the decision. you look like you're new to crypto market. you should avoid calling people names

WTF do you mean "get away with delisting a good coin" Do you understand why they are doing it? Did you read their reasoning? If ANY amount of people show concern, they will give no fucks.  I look like I'm new to crypto? lol... ok. whatever kid who joined bitcointalk less than 2 weeks ago .
Activity: 124
Merit: 26
Money will be useful if you know where to put it
There is not stock exchange, this is legislation of the United States exposes such requirements
Activity: 89
The reason why people panic and sell is because Bittrex doesnt even give a freaking reason to why they are delisting and no comment that im aware of from blocksafe yet = EFFEN LAME!!!!!!,   so what happens is,  the investors , such as myself, get concerned because of the endless scams going on with crypto ,  now,  does anyone know if TRIG is compatible with MEW so i can get it the F**K off the exchange when they allow me to so?   if not,  any wallet suggestions for windows 10?   thanks guys!
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Delisting might occurred just because of some company policy, May be volume or any other reason but why people are selling in panic, if you really think its a good coin than just transfer to your wallet and hold it or transfer to any other exchange there is no need to panic if one exchange delist one coin. There are thousands of coin and lots of exchange and each and every exchange are covering most of the coins. Just believe in your Investment and keep jolding and keep faith on your coin, Dont panic with exchange or some F^^^^^G News
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
If I am not mistaken, TRIG did its ICO on Bittrex.

PS: https://www.ccn.com/blocksafe-builds-out-gun-safety-blockchain-will-host-a-second-crowdsale/

There might be issues with the SEC, hence the delisting.

Anyways, it's on Binance, so don't panic like a bunch of hysterical muppets.

I'm sure you are right. We don't need Bittrex, we have Binance.
You can thank Bittrex for delisting TRIG. Great opportunity to buy cheap coins. The same story happened to BTS earlier. BTFD!!! Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
can I still withdraw TRIG after it was delisted? anyone know? it keep showing wallet offline

yes, Bittrex will allow you to withdraw your coins.

Don't panic
Pages:
Jump to: