Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 26. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Just Saw the Graph.

Trying to Buy in at 0.23 - 0.28 Ranges  Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
11 days and counting !! #CoinAgenda followed by #Fundconference  #Justifire #Guniary #Triggersmart
Weapon in the USA belongs to big people with big money. You couldn't even in time the website start and you climb with the ambitions too highly. You fly in clouds instead of that to do serious things. Do you really think that someone will accept your project and silly blocksafe? all weapon concern will laugh at you
Activity: 8
11 days and counting !! #CoinAgenda followed by #Fundconference  #Justifire #Guniary #Triggersmart
Is the burn still going? Is that what you are counting down?
Activity: 22
bla bla bla every day.  and meanwhile the price falls to hell and the bitcoin isn't guilty of it. developers are guilty of everything.
I want to address administration of this forum. why you delete comments which open for people of an eye on the truth? why you protect freaks who have deceived people?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I've been thinking some more on that idea of a pilot project where Trig token holders can use their blockchain and this tech from their partner
http://www.justifire.com/
I don't have a Glock, but I sure can get one LOL!  Personally I carry a wheel gun, because there is no chance of a jam.  Call me old school.

Glock wasn't interested in participating with blocksafe, the founder posted on twitter a few weeks ago. Most likely due to what the NRA did to Smith&Wesson back in 2000.

It appears they are working with cities such as Chicago that would love to deny you the right to carry that wheel gun. Blocksafe even #guncontrol on that post.

Too flippy floppy to earn my trust

So what do you think will happen to the price of tokens if the Chicago Police Dept. adopts the technology?  My argument now is that Illinois/Chicago will not accept my CCH permit from another state, and this tech would make that more likely to happen.  So if they said, OK, only Trig tech smart guns are allowed CCH in Illinois, what is the value of the Trig token?

The real point is those Anti-Gun states will not allow CCH now, or do everything they can to prevent you from getting a permit this tech can open them up to it.  They are not going to do it on their own.

Directly, probably nothing... indirectly... alot of exposure for trig and legitimacy added to the project.
Activity: 23
I've been thinking some more on that idea of a pilot project where Trig token holders can use their blockchain and this tech from their partner
I don't have a Glock, but I sure can get one LOL!  Personally I carry a wheel gun, because there is no chance of a jam.  Call me old school.

Glock wasn't interested in participating with blocksafe, the founder posted on twitter a few weeks ago. Most likely due to what the NRA did to Smith&Wesson back in 2000.

It appears they are working with cities such as Chicago that would love to deny you the right to carry that wheel gun. Blocksafe even #guncontrol on that post.

So what do you think will happen to the price of tokens if the Chicago Police Dept. adopts the technology?  My argument now is that Illinois/Chicago will not accept my CCH permit from another state, and this tech would make that more likely to happen.  So if they said, OK, only Trig tech smart guns are allowed CCH in Illinois, what is the value of the Trig token?

The real point is those Anti-Gun states will not allow CCH now, or do everything they can to prevent you from getting a permit this tech can open them up to it.  They are not going to do it on their own.
who is currently in charge of the TRIG twitter and bitcointalk forum?

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 100
A lot of FUD going on here. Anyways, I'm quite new to crypto (started 7months ago) but i have seen things like this happens. Look at Monaco.  I bought at 90k sat and it fell from there to 46k sat Grin. Many weak hands sold for reasons known to them and afterwards, it rose to over 360k sat. A sad thing for me because i sold at 105k sat Cry.

I see TRIG as a new project. Things will turn out in good shape. Time and chance happens to everything.
Activity: 68

Activity: 7
If they were just going to pump dump and run, they would have long ago. They've been trying and, they're still trying. What are you doing?
Activity: 15

I don't believe in anything that Triggers claim there going to do anymore. They played everyones heart strings with their ideal of "We support the 2nd amendment and the patriots and gun safety."
I predict their website will disappear and there will be more of a sell-off.
BEWARE

WTF are you talking about? They have their name in both the expo in Vegas and Chicago?! Disappear?! I think you are trying to put fear into peoples heads for your own nefarious reasons!
Activity: 128
Merit: 100

I don't believe in anything that Triggers claim there going to do anymore. They played everyones heart strings with their ideal of "We support the 2nd amendment and the patriots and gun safety."
I predict their website will disappear and there will be more of a sell-off.
BEWARE
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
I ALSO BOUGHT IN VERY HIGH PRICE.NOW IT'S TOO LOWER..BELIEVE YOU GUYS.IS THERE ANY NEWS ABOUT TRIGGERS?? Cry
Activity: 7
Bought more back a little lower than I sold. I believe in you guys!
Activity: 11
I think it's a good coin
Activity: 61
all my alt has dropped lately, but TRIG has dropped the most for some reason. but well, guess I'll be holding on for a while longer, and hopefully everything goes well
Oh, no Bro!  Southern Comfort, cranberry juice, ginger ale, and a 6x60 Drew Estates tonight!  LOL!

https://youtu.be/rTVjnBo96Ug
Activity: 15
My (amateur) view on the market is that all the Alt coins are really down now.  Clams seems to be the best one I can spot acting like a bull!  Of course I do not have a position LOL! or Cry Out Loud!  What worries me is BTC is rising without a bunch of volume... not a good sign.  I'd like to see BTC pull back just so I can purchase it for buying Alt coins... of course all the Alts take a dump with BTC so watch out what you ask for!

It's a crap shoot, except Wall Street is looking at this and what I fear is the programmed trading eclipsing the every day traders.  That may be at work now with all the Alt Coins basing, or lower, and BTC nearing the all time high again.  Some of these Alt coins are serious platforms for building businesses around.  QTUM which Trig uses is a great example.  I like Ark, Ten X, Gnosis, Bancor, etc.

I threw some $$ at SALT, and watch it tank LOL!  I am down well over 20% there, but those cats have a good business plan.  I don't think you can lose buying Ripple on the dips... I sold my small position in Ripple at a profit last night to scoop up about 800 shares of Trig... but I was a tad high in that trade as I bought above Trigs bottom.  I had a reserve of BTC which I threw at the bottom, well or near it.

I am just trying to avoid the chaff of coins/tokens that have no useful purpose (that I can see), and concentrate on ones that have potential as being adopted into Main Stream Business. Neo or Walton come to mind with that, but I do not have a position in them.  Sys Coin is on my radar, and Nexus seems to have a lot of community, and purpose.  I like the fact you can mine Nexus with a CPU or Nvidia graphics card which I am exploring.  I am kinda thinking about a Genesis contract.  It seems to be a good play if Crypto in general takes a dump, while the big boys move in and trade everything sideways until they dominate the movement of the market.

Who knows, but it seems you can watch the charts for price and volume get a good position and wait for a run up to grab a little profit?  I mean how is this different than stocks?  Stocks unless they pay a dividend are worthless, except people reason, oh I will buy x at $L... but I will not buy X at $Z, oh that is too expensive because I can not see it going higher than $Z.  Reason being the investor expects x at $L to go to X at $z.  If that makes sense.  For the Love of His Holiness.... buying Tesla (which I love Musk's vision), you have got to really believe $360 or whatever it is at now is going to $400?  Eventually yes, but..

I like stocks, and tokens/coins that are innovative, and make sense for adoption.  When I first started in stocks, I lucked out and bought Taser....  It shot up from $20's to 40's in like two weeks... every smart ass and his brother shorted it... well Taser was adopted by more and more police agencies in the USA as the weeks played on, and it created a Short Squeeze that sent it into the 70's or so...  Dear Lord I was opening my account and watching it grow $1,000 a day!  They only had like 9 million shares outstanding or something ridiculous amount like that.

How many Trig tokens are there, and it's finite now!  True story.  I went on a snowboarding trip overseas.  Getting to know one another over drinks, I knew one fellow was from NYC, and I asked him what he did for a living.  He said, he was a day trader.  I say yeah, I have a cash account I play with, and I got lucky and bought Taser.  He looks at me, raises his glass and says TAAAAAAZZZZE the Day!  We laughed our asses off over that! I was moving $, he was moving $$$.

Hey man, it's all relative....  It's Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express that fear this block chain.... they either adopt or they die!  I wouldn't buy any of their stocks until they adopt block chain technology...the first one that does, I will swoop in like a hawk on a mouse out in the open LOL!  Time to keep or eyes, and ears open, and our powder dry.....

chill on the adderal bro

At least he has something intelligent to say! SMFH
My (amateur) view on the market is that all the Alt coins are really down now.  Clams seems to be the best one I can spot acting like a bull!  Of course I do not have a position LOL! or Cry Out Loud!  What worries me is BTC is rising without a bunch of volume... not a good sign.  I'd like to see BTC pull back just so I can purchase it for buying Alt coins... of course all the Alts take a dump with BTC so watch out what you ask for!

It's a crap shoot, except Wall Street is looking at this and what I fear is the programmed trading eclipsing the every day traders.  That may be at work now with all the Alt Coins basing, or lower, and BTC nearing the all time high again.  Some of these Alt coins are serious platforms for building businesses around.  QTUM which Trig uses is a great example.  I like Ark, Ten X, Gnosis, Bancor, etc.

I threw some $$ at SALT, and watch it tank LOL!  I am down well over 20% there, but those cats have a good business plan.  I don't think you can lose buying Ripple on the dips... I sold my small position in Ripple at a profit last night to scoop up about 800 shares of Trig... but I was a tad high in that trade as I bought above Trigs bottom.  I had a reserve of BTC which I threw at the bottom, well or near it.

I am just trying to avoid the chaff of coins/tokens that have no useful purpose (that I can see), and concentrate on ones that have potential as being adopted into Main Stream Business. Neo or Walton come to mind with that, but I do not have a position in them.  Sys Coin is on my radar, and Nexus seems to have a lot of community, and purpose.  I like the fact you can mine Nexus with a CPU or Nvidia graphics card which I am exploring.  I am kinda thinking about a Genesis contract.  It seems to be a good play if Crypto in general takes a dump, while the big boys move in and trade everything sideways until they dominate the movement of the market.

Who knows, but it seems you can watch the charts for price and volume get a good position and wait for a run up to grab a little profit?  I mean how is this different than stocks?  Stocks unless they pay a dividend are worthless, except people reason, oh I will buy x at $L... but I will not buy X at $Z, oh that is too expensive because I can not see it going higher than $Z.  Reason being the investor expects x at $L to go to X at $z.  If that makes sense.  For the Love of His Holiness.... buying Tesla (which I love Musk's vision), you have got to really believe $360 or whatever it is at now is going to $400?  Eventually yes, but..

I like stocks, and tokens/coins that are innovative, and make sense for adoption.  When I first started in stocks, I lucked out and bought Taser....  It shot up from $20's to 40's in like two weeks... every smart ass and his brother shorted it... well Taser was adopted by more and more police agencies in the USA as the weeks played on, and it created a Short Squeeze that sent it into the 70's or so...  Dear Lord I was opening my account and watching it grow $1,000 a day!  They only had like 9 million shares outstanding or something ridiculous amount like that.

How many Trig tokens are there, and it's finite now!  True story.  I went on a snowboarding trip overseas.  Getting to know one another over drinks, I knew one fellow was from NYC, and I asked him what he did for a living.  He said, he was a day trader.  I say yeah, I have a cash account I play with, and I got lucky and bought Taser.  He looks at me, raises his glass and says TAAAAAAZZZZE the Day!  We laughed our asses off over that! I was moving $, he was moving $$$.

Hey man, it's all relative....  It's Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express that fear this block chain.... they either adopt or they die!  I wouldn't buy any of their stocks until they adopt block chain technology...the first one that does, I will swoop in like a hawk on a mouse out in the open LOL!  Time to keep or eyes, and ears open, and our powder dry.....

chill on the adderal bro
Pages:
Jump to: