Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 13. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 110
TRIG is growing up! This is because we believe in Blocksafe.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634

Thanks this APP i know, BT i search a online Wallet or i hope for a New exchange...
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
legendary
Anyone have a idea where i can withdraw my coins from Bittrex? Without a registration on Binance...

How long i have time to withdraw from Bittrex? Another exchange in planning?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I am sad to hear that the trig is delisted by Bittrex.
i join the trig ico in bittrex why now it delisted trig?
hope it can be listed by more big exchanges.
bittrex by the United States policy, had to take off part of the project, but as a project side, there are still more trading platform options.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
They delist and the oh so talkative dev has nothing to say? That's not suspect.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
after tomorrows delisting do we have 14days to transfer TRIG off bittrex?  or does it all vanish tomorrow?
Activity: 2
Tomorrow, January 12th, is last day to pull Trig out of Bittrex exchange, I do believe, unless are able to convey the separation of the two companies, I surmise...imo. Trig is currently listed on Binance and at good value! These guys are working very hard to make sure systems and sensors are ready and capable for integration irl application, so as to protect citizens and military personnel around the globe... Keep up strong work and stay frosty!
Activity: 2
Blocksafe Alliance is NOT apart of the stock exchange!!! Do more research before posting please... Here is what’s up. 

To relieve any confusion . Blocksafe Inc is a private Georgia corporation -Gov contractor-Not a crypto trading company.   Blocksafe Alliance is public crypto traded company with $trig :
https://twitter.com/RealKevinBarnes/status/951156885771534336?s=17
Activity: 54
I HODL trig since it was $.50...I sold and I'm out.  Going public automatically forces Trig to abide by rules and regulations that contradict the movement of being decentralized. We all know stocks are controlled and rigged to feed the fat cats. After tasting Crypto there is no way I can place my money in anything that continues to support that broken system of economics. For starters its main focus will shift to pleasing shareholders rather than coin holders. For those reasons I'm out.

Thanks for the cheese
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
TRIG needs to get more information out about new exchanges and the situation with BITTREX ASAP.  They still list BITTREX on their website, SMH.
legendary
Anyone knows a Online Wallet for Trig?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Anyone knows why bittrex delisting Trig?Huh??  Huh

Activity: 17
So what are the exchanges to add TRIG that were announced to be revealed yesterday?
Activity: 129
Well the show was.....interesting.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
I am sad to hear that the trig is delisted by Bittrex.
i join the trig ico in bittrex why now it delisted trig?
hope it can be listed by more big exchanges.
Activity: 5
here is the stream link for the conference.
should be going on soon.

https://www.facebook.com/digitalmoneyforum/videos/1995018440766764/
Activity: 5
more news tonight at CES! excited..
Activity: 89
So i tried to withdraw 3 TRIG from bittrex to my Indiesquare wallet for a test run and was informed that the amount i was withdrawing was to low,  anybody know whats up with that?
legendary
Any new Exchange after Bittrex in planing?
Pages:
Jump to: