Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation - page 12. (Read 221929 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
For two days it is impossible to withdraw TRIG from Binance, the status is Suspended. What does it mean? Should we jump out off a boat?

This has been the case from day one. A token swap should happen before the summer to TrigX and then you will be able to withdraw.  The token swap will happen when they release their own wallet for the master nodes.
Join their discord channel for questions since the TRIG community is not that active here.
You can also follow the Blocksafe Foundation twitter for the latest news!

The discord would be a great place to see all the recent update and comments, is it possible to give us an invite link here? Thanks
Activity: 12
this project has a lot of potential, looking foward to this project for more development. goodluck dev/team.
Great project!  I wish you success! Blockchain is changing the world!
Activity: 75
Pull your TRIGGERS an "kill'em all"
If the organizers realize their ideas the way they say, then this will be a very strong project. I wish success to the project team. I'm with you.
Activity: 5
Great project! Hope it will be a successful soon! Im all in good luck!
Activity: 8
even i couldn't find your facebook page link. i am still interested of looking forward to your project for more development. goodluck dev/team, nice project, goodluck.
Activity: 1
For two days it is impossible to withdraw TRIG from Binance, the status is Suspended. What does it mean? Should we jump out off a boat?

This has been the case from day one. A token swap should happen before the summer to TrigX and then you will be able to withdraw.  The token swap will happen when they release their own wallet for the master nodes.
Join their discord channel for questions since the TRIG community is not that active here.
You can also follow the Blocksafe Foundation twitter for the latest news!
Activity: 5
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I wish they would release why Bittrex dropped them.  But they have two other exchanges they're trying to get on so hopefully that's released soon.

It was a pump and dump since day one. Target was 10 dollars and they got it. It's a wrap

That might be the stupidest thing I've read so far in 2018, BossBee. Congrats!
Activity: 420
Looks like I'm not able to create a discord invite to the Blocksafe server. Is anybody else getting that too, or is it just me?
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
I wish they would release why Bittrex dropped them.  But they have two other exchanges they're trying to get on so hopefully that's released soon.

It was a pump and dump since day one. Target was 10 dollars and they got it. It's a wrap

So, it was delisted because of pump and dump? Why didn't the price drop after that? And there was very good volume on the deeps.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
How many coins will be need for Masternode?
Activity: 4
why cant i sell my share? or if i withdraw my coins it says subspend???
Activity: 682
Merit: 540

Activity: 56
Merit: 3
Activity: 89
SELL SELL SELL!!!!   hahaha,     looks at these cowards buckling under the pressure of news we already knew,   same ole sh*t over n over
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
No update/answer from the Dev?
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Wow the dev still hasn't responded? You Holders are brave here
Activity: 15
Why Trig has been delisted in Bittrex?
Pages:
Jump to: