Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 2. (Read 76963 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
No yeah, I was just talking about investing cryptocurrency profits into other assets for the company, not Trustplus coin itself. Glad you clarified that though helps me understand the business structure more.
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
^that's just a chart of bitcoin increases, look a the Trust/BTC chart and its actually down from a few months ago. Bitcoin price is driving the value of the entire crypto market. In a sort of related question for mitchellmint, I know you guys are investing into hard assets like solar panels and crypto mining equipment, do you guys have any other strategies to mitigate the losses from a possible bitcoin market crash? Seems like having several million dollars set aside would put you in a good position to continue growing if things did turn south.

TrustPlus cannot use Hard assets to back it as a software or crypto. You would need a 501c3 And no one is getting it.  You need to have a company use TRUSTPlus software as an accounting system. We made a Company that has had four banner years.  This company has acquired land, equipment including mining. The company’s commitment to the coin ensures the longevity of the project.

The market price is what people are willing to pay. We have not purchased or sold any coins as per law, but we can use coins donated to us by others for projects (sending and receiving messages)

It’s not that simple to just add stuff to back a coin and if the worry of this whole thing crashing is remedied with exchanging dollars... this is not the right concept for you.

Travis
^that's just a chart of bitcoin increases, look a the Trust/BTC chart and its actually down from a few months ago. Bitcoin price is driving the value of the entire crypto market. In a sort of related question for mitchellmint, I know you guys are investing into hard assets like solar panels and crypto mining equipment, do you guys have any other strategies to mitigate the losses from a possible bitcoin market crash? Seems like having several million dollars set aside would put you in a good position to continue growing if things did turn south.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
I'll say this... Dev has been persistent, and coin is doing well considering in the market. Anybody who has been staking it this whole has got a very big smile on their faces right about now... So Bravo to the Dev, he has my respect for sticking it out. I wish I still had my stash, I wish I was still staking a lot of these Proof of stake coins. Sure if your good at trading you can make a ton more but that takes time and skill a lot of people don't have POS just makes sense to me, always has... when the new to crypto people figure them out it will strengthen their networks even more  Cool once they get tired of waiting for BTC to drop LOLZ
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
The only way to debunk was to succeed. 

Really? Are you running such a huge project, and you can not provide any evidence that what you do is real, or at least that is no fake? c'mon!
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
interested project, how sign up for to aidrop?

I can send you some of mine if you want to start Mining PoS.  The distribution happened four years ago via PoW X11 mining.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
I really don’t want to devolge your personal information, but you have organized many worthy causes using sports.  You also have many legal registrations and fully understand proper registrations for donations.  It is as not a “dig,” it was more of a thank you. -Trav

LOL. Swing and a miss, fella. You *do* know I'm not a yank, right? There is a world beyond your country.

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
cryptodevil youve gt oo point, no logic at all your rubbish sentenceswe believe in believe in, we trust in trust. bye'n

Wut?

Cryptodevil... Please leave, or take this personal... We all know how you think about this gold coin now... Bring your pride and just let it rest...Mitchellmint...if you dont want to answer him.. Just disregard him... Having these types of discussions is making both of you appear stupid friends...

...again, wut? I haven't commented on this project in years, why am I being dragged back in to it again? Is this some sort of weird bot-posting attack on the forum?

I can Honestly say Cryptodevil was correct on some aspects.  When I found out who he was and whom he works for, it all made sense. 

...and finally, again, wut?

Trav, you better explain wtf you mean by claiming to 'know' who I am and who I 'work for', because I've got every reason to believe that is a lie or that you are *really* off-base with your research. I removed my negative trust from you after all this time because I felt that, whatever I personally thought of your project, you did appear to be trying to make something legit out of its messy beginnings. But you know what happens to people I believe are lying to their community so, chop chop, let's hear your explanation for this latest claim you are making about me.

I really don’t want to devolge your personal information, but you have organized many worthy causes using sports.  You also have many legal registrations and fully understand proper registrations for donations.  It is as not a “dig,” it was more of a thank you. -Trav
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
cryptodevil youve gt oo point, no logic at all your rubbish sentenceswe believe in believe in, we trust in trust. bye'n

Wut?

Cryptodevil... Please leave, or take this personal... We all know how you think about this gold coin now... Bring your pride and just let it rest...Mitchellmint...if you dont want to answer him.. Just disregard him... Having these types of discussions is making both of you appear stupid friends...

...again, wut? I haven't commented on this project in years, why am I being dragged back in to it again? Is this some sort of weird bot-posting attack on the forum?

I can Honestly say Cryptodevil was correct on some aspects.  When I found out who he was and whom he works for, it all made sense. 

...and finally, again, wut?

Trav, you better explain wtf you mean by claiming to 'know' who I am and who I 'work for', because I've got every reason to believe that is a lie or that you are *really* off-base with your research. I removed my negative trust from you after all this time because I felt that, whatever I personally thought of your project, you did appear to be trying to make something legit out of its messy beginnings. But you know what happens to people I believe are lying to their community so, chop chop, let's hear your explanation for this latest claim you are making about me.

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Cryptodevil... Please leave, or take this personal... We all know how you think about this gold coin now... Bring your pride and just let it rest...Mitchellmint...if you dont want to answer him.. Just disregard him... Having these types of discussions is making both of you appear stupid friends...

I can Honestly say Cryptodevil was correct on some aspects.  When I found out who he was and whom he works for, it all made sense.  He challenged the project because it needed a better legal standing.  On some aspects, we can thank him for that.  CryptoDevil worked hard to debunk many scams and did find more than his fair share.  The mob concept on this Bitcoin Forum is a great concept and can effectively wipe out someones opinion that is truly fact.  Unfortunately, one of his concepts was, TRUSTplus is a scam and will not last.  The only way to debunk was to succeed. 

Our local (people we shake hands with) investors are using TRUST to store their BitCoin because we manage it well.  Some do give us cash and we do get full "Know Your Customer" information right down to their Social Security and Home Address and do report our holdings to the proper governments to ensure TRUST will not be shutdown.  Cryptodevil just wants us to do right by everyone.

@BitcoinTrav has managed it well and managed me @MitchellMint on mining PoW and PoS.  We just bought a ton of PandaMiners.

Here is our success after four years:
https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=61231
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Presently, Japan and The united states are the two nations using e largest number of bitcoin traders. You need ho refer to figures on many various web sites. Allow me to ask you a couple of questions that you have to state that your company enables to [Suspicious link removed] with bitcoin. Are you able to produce some good info make sure you? I want some vps to complete my work. Thankstt

I think this needs a better translation or is spam.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
This appears like an additional Carson Kock coin to meRemember Technology Gold coin? I suppose it's TRUST just like Recognition gold coin experienced Recognition as well?  

No sure I understand any references.  We are a HackCoin clone leveraging the crypto ecosystem as an asset to do business.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
any news?

We really don't use news as a price booster, We just buy more mining equipment that is profitable every Friday.  I assure you the coin is here to stay for a long time.  In order to cover the 18% PoS APR we have to make the 18% a benchmark, and with Bitcoins Successes, we are very much ahead.  50 satoshi with Bitcoin at $250 and now we are above 1000 with BTC around $7000.  Our mining and minting is produce quite alot and we continue to reinvest in mining.  With even if Bitcoin and TRUST only doubles, we are still extremely profitable operation.  Profits goto making more money.  No one has drawn any amount from the operation.  It's all voluntary.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
That is true that time is very hard!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/TrustPlus/ - today price goes down -40%  Angry Angry Angry

What is wrong with you people?! Why you sell coin with so big potential?

People are getting ready for the Fork, no big deal.  Our market did the same thing when Bitcoin Cash forked.  When we get an idea on how the new fork shapes up we will will determine if it’s worth holding or invest in mining, minting or staking.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
That is true that time is very hard!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/TrustPlus/ - today price goes down -40%  Angry Angry Angry

What is wrong with you people?! Why you sell coin with so big potential?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Hello,any news coming for Trust ?Why in bad times coin growing =)

Because we are built around profits, sustainablity and know how to Buy on FUD.  We have one of the best strategies that doesn’t prove excellent performance when things are good, but when times are not the greatest.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Hello, can I start a telegram group for trustplus? Can we also make tweets more about trustplus?

I made one a while back, but it’s quiet.  https://t.me/trustplus
Activity: 81
Hello,any news coming for Trust ?Why in bad times coin growing =)
Activity: 23
Hello, can I start a telegram group for trustplus? Can we also make tweets more about trustplus?
Pages:
Jump to: