Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 5. (Read 76963 times)

legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
What is Trust (TRST) that was just added on bittrex... Is it diffrent project?

yes it is its this one ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1773367.2140  good projekt Wink

Posted on the unmoderated thread, well played.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

yes it is its this one ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1773367.2140  good projekt Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Any plan to stop this great coin from getting delisted on bittrex, or put on another exchange?

We will stay on Bittrex.  Working on a project, and it should start bring up the volume.

What projects are currently ongoing for TRUSTplus?

I can only speak for TrustDigital - WE are Making stuff,

TRUSTdigital is a fully realized corporation and are buying & Mining Bitcoin, Altcoins and PAMP Sussie Gold Gold Bars.  The bars are not meant to trade for TRUST they are meant for something more.  The Minnesota requirement for banking charter is about $15,000,000 in assets.  Using crypto currencies as assets and loaning assets is not allowed.  I have had to turn away a couple mortgage investors and venture capitalists because nearly all SEC applications are denied until we achieve some level of banking status.  We have a long way to go but we are showing Minnesota that we are here to stay.

The TrustPlus Trademark needs some more lawyer work but we are filed - pending.

Our small scale solar miners have been successful but we are waiting on government land to construct a big one.  There is land available to use, but many government agencies are still a little gun shy and are not sure where their community can benefit from.  You may have seen the parkinglot farm.  There will be two types of solar: Photovoltic and Concentrated Solar Heating on the farm.  I am personally installing a GeoThermal Heater/AirConditioner in my house to pay rent on the Miners heat this winter.  I have a patent lawyer working on my sketch to leverage Photo and Concentrated Solar to produce temperature differences that results in electricity that can be captured in a Thermopile.  Every little income helps at this point to show asset growth.  I figure, after the whole election season, I can present to the cities my solar plans and their compensation packages.

TrustDigital recently purchased a Prius that has been fitted with an array of photo solar cells to run a Antminer S7.  We are also adding a 1000W Power Inverter to my Explorer to Run an S7.

Raspberry PI3 is the way to go for wallet storage and staking on every coin.  I just love seeing my green lights flash when I Mint a Block.  We are minting many Stakable coins.  

Our secret dealerBIT project is still a secret.  It will shake up the auto industry to its core.  TrueCar's Adam Lisagor will even jump ship.

Still in dream mode is a Credit Rating System using TRUST and we are actively looking for a group like Equifax to take that idea to the next level.

All in all, we are going many different directions and each person is very enthusiastic about their ideas to use Trust as their currency.

I post on FaceBook more often than here.

Activity: 373
Any plan to stop this great coin from getting delisted on bittrex, or put on another exchange?

We will stay on Bittrex.  Working on a project, and it should start bring up the volume.

What projects are currently ongoing for TRUSTplus?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

We will stay on Bittrex.  Working on a project, and it should start bring up the volume.
Activity: 17
Activity: 19
I look forward to seeing what the future holds for TRUSTplus. Thanks for your hard work on this coin, Travis.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
First Board meeting for Trust Digital was last-night.

Three of my friends and a new one discussed ten topics for about two hours in a small shop in Minnetonka Minnesota USA.  The corporation is formed and is now operating.  Our innovation was discussed in detail, and how it is imperative to get a bankers charter.  Minnesota Department of Commerce has pre-qualified us for the applications and our next step is to raise 15 million us dollars in capital assets.

I disclosed some of my projects that are making bitcoin with minimal cost.  Each location, with the BTC uptick kept is value and returned $.50 on the dollar.  We plan on expanding this to keep this corporation funded indefinitely.

More to come.

Travis
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

I will ask you again, Travis:
Quote from: cryptodevil
So, if this conspiracy exists to buy your coins high and sell them low, why are you asking your fans to buy TRUST coins off you? Surely a bot conspiracy that was buying TRUST high and selling them low would mean you'd wind up with a load of bitcoin from the profit you were able to endlessly make on a rinse-and-repeat basis? Seriously, think it through, you are telling people that a bot will sell them cheap TRUST and buy it back off them for more than they bought it for. It's a money making machine, if it existed you would be the toast of the crypto community as someone who could guarantee a bitcoin profit just for buying your coin cheap because it will be bought automatically for a higher price.

Well I did not "rinse and repeat", and after this amount of time, you can still see I didn't do it.  And I have been putting money into the organization to make this coin long lasting.  Now that I have a Corporation to protect the people We buy and sell form.  We are still bound by a couple rules, and am aware of them. 

Don't read too much into this but, your questions are valid and we took the time to have them answered - Thank you.  With that said, this Topic is reopened as of now.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
I have a new wild theory.  You are paid to cause problems.  Probably employed or related to the same bot owner.  Why would anyone waste as much time as you do or care?  Why else are you here?

Can you prove you are not paid to be here?

You and wild theories appear to be a common theme.

Does nobody else see that this reply, to my reasonable post, is Travis attempting to deflect, yet again.

Of course there would be no way for anybody to 'prove' they weren't being paid to FUD, that's why he throws the question at me, because it cannot be objectively proven and he gets to deflect your attention away from the fact that he can't contest the points I have raised about his buy-high-sell-low bot not actually existing. There is also the fact that nothing I am asserting is FUD, it is objectively reasoned and presented.

I am here because I value intellectual honesty and I am more than experienced now at spotting the warning signs in coin projects that suggest all is not what it seems.

Check my posting history for:
1) My exposing of the, very devious, Honorcoin scam whereby they set up a website to harvest forum and email names and passwords from those who fail to use different passwords for their logins. It was a multi-pronged approach involving actually logging in to user trading accounts where they were able to and, instead of triggering security checks by withdrawing, simply using the trading fund on the account to buy their crap coin high and sell it back to themselves on the other side low, rinsed-and-repeated until balance was zero. As well as compromising Bitcointalk forum user accounts and email accounts to trawl for sensitive information.
Example: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7196573

2) My repeated challenging of the original Silkcoin project's holes.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7452801

So, you see, I'm here because people who continue to post bizarre claims that make no sense about their coin project are routinely found to be bullshitting their entire community and fraudulent coin projects are a toxic poison in cryptocurrency that only serve to hold back the progression of genuine projects that do actually have a future.

I will ask you again, Travis:
Quote from: cryptodevil
So, if this conspiracy exists to buy your coins high and sell them low, why are you asking your fans to buy TRUST coins off you? Surely a bot conspiracy that was buying TRUST high and selling them low would mean you'd wind up with a load of bitcoin from the profit you were able to endlessly make on a rinse-and-repeat basis? Seriously, think it through, you are telling people that a bot will sell them cheap TRUST and buy it back off them for more than they bought it for. It's a money making machine, if it existed you would be the toast of the crypto community as someone who could guarantee a bitcoin profit just for buying your coin cheap because it will be bought automatically for a higher price.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Is there any chance that the price will return to its previous value - 1200sat or more?

If the dev delivers on his plan it should go much higher. Patience and time will tell.

The fudder above though seems to try and make it impossible, so yes there are also negative factors that negatively impact from the side during the process.
I have patience. I am one of those who bought at the price 300sat and have never sold. Grin
It is possible that this is nonsense.

Could be, but that is venture capital and the crypto game. Six or a nix.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Is there any chance that the price will return to its previous value - 1200sat or more?

If the dev delivers on his plan it should go much higher. Patience and time will tell.

The fudder above though seems to try and make it impossible, so yes there are also negative factors that negatively impact from the side during the process.
I have patience. I am one of those who bought at the price 300sat and have never sold. Grin
It is possible that this is nonsense.
legendary

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
legendary
I agree. If he made a post or two listing concerns, one could have said yes ok he is legit. But making so many posts and keep coming back? Of all the coins out there he picks this one. I dont see him causing this amount of %^&*% at any other coin. There are coins out there that are real scams yet he keeps picking here, where there is an identified dev and a plan.

He must be rent-a-fud.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
2,216,336.9 Premine 7.2%
TJgrqz5XXFoSjzdgNGKUmCCPWnPKTmrRvd

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

What happened with those 520.000 premine coins in a few days  Huh

About the Premine...  The wallet total is 2,210,845.82154957  Spendable:2210845.82154957 Stake: 0  As of right now.  The new address is TKF9baoJ2zDKa2dNqgwh6r6tsAGgF2QXZP

Beacuse, the block explorer stopped displaying the transactions "TOO MANY TRANSACTIONS TO DISPLAY."  The ANN/OP will be updated shortly.  The record of all transactions was moderated and watched on IRC
Activity: 518
i just buy a little bit more trust. everyday i shall put a little bit of my daytrade profits in trust. I hope i make from my profit more profit.

The dev really care about this coin. I talk to him and i trust him in the way hes talking about this coin.

The message i wan't to bring to you all is buy @ this level and make big profits in the future.

Sorry for my bad english. I am an dutch guy who invest money in 10X + coins. Most times with good results. Cool.

i do the same as well. I buy walls upto 120sat. if you do the same (and also not go higher) we can eat up that bot in a day.
Activity: 518
i bought a chunk again. so bot should almost be out of coins right now.
Pages:
Jump to: