Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 4. (Read 76963 times)

legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
Is this the official ANN- Thread?

Yes but be careful.  An ETH token WeTrust has been causing some confusion.  TrustPlus is a legal hedge based in USA.  TRST is doing quite well in TRUST portfolio 6000 to 17000 satoshi.  This is not our front runner.  We are early investors in nearly 10 altcoins that have created +100% returns.  Our early problems with a trading suppression bot lead us to create one of the best trading bots ever.  We have been mining BTC for almost four years and we are about to lease our solar farms to make more solar Farms.  Our coin is very rich and self sustaining.

This is the official TRUST TrustPlus thread.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Is this the official ANN- Thread?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Well i live in Arizona, sooooooooooo a solar lease sounds perfect. Where can i get more information? Wait for the website? You might also integrate, or try to, more into the solar array encase of something really drastic happened to the patch work electric grid of the US. Trust could literally have the only solar network is the correct?

We are not the only.  There are coins like solarcoin where you register your kWh for coins.  There are a couple projects out there.  Our push is about using electricity for computing rather than selling to the grid.  This specific setup will hire Trust Digital to setup your miner, and electricity with options we have available at each location.  More details to come.  TRUST is the blockchain we will use for accounting.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
 Well i live in Arizona, sooooooooooo a solar lease sounds perfect. Where can i get more information? Wait for the website? You might also integrate, or try to, more into the solar array encase of something really drastic happened to the patch work electric grid of the US. Trust could literally have the only solar network is the correct?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

We have real solar and traditional mining.  We invest in other projects involved with the crypto ecosystem at heart.  We create and attend meet-ups locally.  We are finding real people in crypto that want to build infrastructure and provide a safe place for investors to start.  Our classes at the community center are very diversified.  We teach them the pitfalls and make sure they understand the basics of saving, spending and processing crypto.

With all due respect to BitCoinTalk, all we get is people trying to manipulate the price with posting positive and negative unsubstantiated comments.  You cannot make a coin without creating a product and clear all legal hurdles.  We are almost three years along and still bring in enough to stay on the markets we choose.  

We are not another ETH fugal token or a blockchain with no purpose.  We have to be conscious that Crypto has a bad reputation and these novice investors are prey.  Yes some individuals are making short term gains but, in order to brining Crypto Market Capitalization to a Trillion Dollars, we all have to build. 

Build TRUST, pipe dreaming an ICO rarely ever works out good for the investors.  The money raised is spent on elaborate marketing schemes that bring very little to the project and lines the pockets of the developers.  When the ICO cash wears out, the developers disappear, they don't have a clue how produce what's promised and do not have the credit to go into debt to make it work.

You should work to bring all these things you mention to public. You talk about the solar and traditional mining - You could do a video log where you represent the system for everyone. In a short time, you'd give an concrete example of what and how TRUST functions. At the present, the ideas you give about TRUST are vague. Who are the backers you've gathered? How are they supporting the coin? In general, who is this WE?

Please, direct your energy towards making TRUST better instead of bashing other coins, although I agree with your views on ICO. I also agree that bitcointalk is used for market manipulation at times via FUD. My intention is not that, I am genuinely interested of this project. The FUD people are always around, but not all critique is FUD, right?

I talk to investors on Facebook some every couple hours.  TRUSTplus is a Blockchain combining Bitcoin, PeerCoin, DarkCoin (now Dash) and ZeroCoin.  I released the purchased source code on GitHub with a new genesis.  Not long after that, I faced legal challenges and had to convert to "We."  It took about six months to get everything on the books properly.  We have met to fulfill corporate requirements.  We then had to figure out how to make this last longer than any other coin.  Our Savings and Loans operation was so successful, we ended up with more legal battles.  You cannot make a "Circle," as we called it, without a Banking Charter.  This is our current legal battle.  The battle is being funded by Bitmain Miners, and shorting coins that are clearly overpromising.

TRUST.digital concentrates on other coins because, there are profits to be made.  We are not constructed with an expensive team of developers trying to produce profitable software in the open-source space.  Making partnerships with services and asking them to use our chain is the only way to move ahead in this business.

As a Promise, I will be there for technical support on adding the blockchain to your computer.  I make software for profit and use it to support a promised value of the coin.  And as always One TRUST took 400 satoshi to make.

I love suggestions.  I am considering TOR website for basic services, download the wallet and the heavily sought after blockchain for quick sync.  Geth rocks - really like what ETH has going on and consider them the best software to aspire too.
it is dead project Grin

Far from it.  Real assets, tight community, legal standing and this is not our primary channel.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

We have real solar and traditional mining.  We invest in other projects involved with the crypto ecosystem at heart.  We create and attend meet-ups locally.  We are finding real people in crypto that want to build infrastructure and provide a safe place for investors to start.  Our classes at the community center are very diversified.  We teach them the pitfalls and make sure they understand the basics of saving, spending and processing crypto.

With all due respect to BitCoinTalk, all we get is people trying to manipulate the price with posting positive and negative unsubstantiated comments.  You cannot make a coin without creating a product and clear all legal hurdles.  We are almost three years along and still bring in enough to stay on the markets we choose.  

We are not another ETH fugal token or a blockchain with no purpose.  We have to be conscious that Crypto has a bad reputation and these novice investors are prey.  Yes some individuals are making short term gains but, in order to brining Crypto Market Capitalization to a Trillion Dollars, we all have to build. 

Build TRUST, pipe dreaming an ICO rarely ever works out good for the investors.  The money raised is spent on elaborate marketing schemes that bring very little to the project and lines the pockets of the developers.  When the ICO cash wears out, the developers disappear, they don't have a clue how produce what's promised and do not have the credit to go into debt to make it work.

You should work to bring all these things you mention to public. You talk about the solar and traditional mining - You could do a video log where you represent the system for everyone. In a short time, you'd give an concrete example of what and how TRUST functions. At the present, the ideas you give about TRUST are vague. Who are the backers you've gathered? How are they supporting the coin? In general, who is this WE?

Please, direct your energy towards making TRUST better instead of bashing other coins, although I agree with your views on ICO. I also agree that bitcointalk is used for market manipulation at times via FUD. My intention is not that, I am genuinely interested of this project. The FUD people are always around, but not all critique is FUD, right?

I talk to investors on Facebook some every couple hours.  TRUSTplus is a Blockchain combining Bitcoin, PeerCoin, DarkCoin (now Dash) and ZeroCoin.  I released the purchased source code on GitHub with a new genesis.  Not long after that, I faced legal challenges and had to convert to "We."  It took about six months to get everything on the books properly.  We have met to fulfill corporate requirements.  We then had to figure out how to make this last longer than any other coin.  Our Savings and Loans operation was so successful, we ended up with more legal battles.  You cannot make a "Circle," as we called it, without a Banking Charter.  This is our current legal battle.  The battle is being funded by Bitmain Miners, and shorting coins that are clearly overpromising.

TRUST.digital concentrates on other coins because, there are profits to be made.  We are not constructed with an expensive team of developers trying to produce profitable software in the open-source space.  Making partnerships with services and asking them to use our chain is the only way to move ahead in this business.

As a Promise, I will be there for technical support on adding the blockchain to your computer.  I make software for profit and use it to support a promised value of the coin.  And as always One TRUST took 400 satoshi to make.

I love suggestions.  I am considering TOR website for basic services, download the wallet and the heavily sought after blockchain for quick sync.  Geth rocks - really like what ETH has going on and consider them the best software to aspire too.
it is dead project Grin
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

TRUST is still marching up.  It has been an incredible two weeks of trading and we are much closer to buying our solar acreage for a much larger Solar Farm.  We will also be releasing our website for Leasing Solar Digital Currency Computing.  We are projected to have a soft launch on our 3rd Anniversary, July 4th 2017.  Just as an idea with current pricing, each Solar Cell will be 350 TRUST to lease.  You will be able to chose which miner (Bitmain Devices) or battery you would like to provide electricity for.  With miners, you will have to choose one of three pools, solo, Trust (Private) or BTC pool or a mixed bag.  Payouts are converted to TRUST.  There will be many small markets.  When you are the owner of this solar cell lease, you can sublease it on the markets or sell it.  As mentioned before, you can sell the battery power you have made.  Before everyone screams ponzi, it will be based on true solar generation and all profits go towards making the array bigger.  TrustDigital will be planting the equipment, running a test.  We will stream SGMiner outputs.

Why did we do this?  Our current arrays make little to no money selling our positive electricity to our local power company.  12V 20AMP Miners love 24V Solar Panels.  In order to grow, we need more people to join our array.  We need some sort of Digital Community Plantation.  You will be able to team up with other farmers for night mining (Trust Circles) and create auto transactions for contracts.

More details to come

Travis Mitchell
Trust Digital Inc.

You still need these? I've alot on yobit i could send ya.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Applying for Bank Charters are no joke.  The capital output and squeaky clean business for two years is essential.  Every regulation is followed closely.  The corporation is only a year young and there are only a few investors.  The chain continues to process to prove we are responsible users.

Much of Trust.Digital operations are kept secret and we pay for nodes to keep the Blockchain going.  Our traditional farms are completely hidden.  No cameras are allowed where the S9s and L3s are.  People of Minneapolis call it the 511 building.  Our solar farm is out in the open and a smart person could figure out where they are and the S9 boards submerged in Mineral Oil in a ground crypt.  When we get a block, its stored on paper as a fresh set of bitcoin.  Fresh bitcoins will have more value in the future.  We have made arrangements with personal collateral to secure an operation loan. 

Our primary blockchain operations run on TRUST blockchain - this increases scarcity and raises the price.  This is the only true way to contribute to the project with long term profit for everyone.

We have real solar and traditional mining.  We invest in other projects involved with the crypto ecosystem at heart.  We create and attend meet-ups locally.  We are finding real people in crypto that want to build infrastructure and provide a safe place for investors to start.  Our classes at the community center are very diversified.  We teach them the pitfalls and make sure they understand the basics of saving, spending and processing crypto.

With all due respect to BitCoinTalk, all we get is people trying to manipulate the price with posting positive and negative unsubstantiated comments.  You cannot make a coin without creating a product and clear all legal hurdles.  We are almost three years along and still bring in enough to stay on the markets we choose. 

I need some coins to test my side chaining.  Does anyone have coins from dead projects they could trade me?
Is this coin still alive? Is there any kind of community?
Not very lively if you ask me.  All trustplus websites are down (at least to me), some big dumps on the market... Doesn't look too good  Undecided

If dev is serious (or even around), he should put some more effort to regain TRUST.

Some places we have to block due to legal requirements - very sorry for that.  Our local money transmission license has a "no transmit" list and many VPNs and TORs are on the list.  

Florida's Gov may sign a bill that will classify BTC a "monetary instrument,"  would it be wise for TRUSTplus to move to Florida?  lol Wink
Activity: 163

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Not very lively if you ask me.  All trustplus websites are down (at least to me), some big dumps on the market... Doesn't look too good  Undecided

If dev is serious (or even around), he should put some more effort to regain TRUST.

Some places we have to block due to legal requirements - very sorry for that.  Our local money transmission license has a "no transmit" list and many VPNs and TORs are on the list.  

Activity: 163
Not very lively if you ask me.  All trustplus websites are down (at least to me), some big dumps on the market... Doesn't look too good  Undecided

Activity: 130
  I'm really starting to appreciate this gigantic vision of this coin, w/ real world serious application. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
oh sorry. i misunderstood, only 32bilion more
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
only 100.000.000, i hope this coin will be great  Grin Grin

There are only 33,500,000 TRUST coins in total.  Please do not confuse them with another coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
only 100.000.000, i hope this coin will be great  Grin Grin
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
any reason for rise in TRUST?

We... ha ha... are getting more people contacting me about WeTrust.  I make sure they understand the confusion and educate them on what an ETH token is.  Plus, early investors are salty when they invest $20 ETH into a project and only get $20 worth of WeTrust.  WeTrust kept the $30 rise.  That's not trust.

Our Network is everywhere.

We Mine, profits go right into the coin.  We Mint other coins, profits go right into the coin.

Our three years experience trading Alt Coins is also coming into play.  Finding emotional "gotta make this succeed" developers is a cash cow.  Doing real research on Blockchain Startup Companies on CrunchBase, Making contacts with real people in the industry, never paying for fake news and working very hard never to over promise - that's why TRUST will rise.

Activity: 225
any reason for rise in TRUST?
Pages:
Jump to: