Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 24. (Read 76984 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
What are the characteristics of Trust?

First of all, the Community is incredible.  We were able to raise https://blockchain.info/address/1DjkRAHnhRFEwSwGsKwPjadGocZv4jSPcy 1 BTC for a Prestigious Vendor and reduce the percentage of pre-mine without directly tainting the market.  It was done on IRC and advertised here, another blog and twitter.  Simply amazing teamwork.

This coin will will have Automatic Transactions that will display a persons Trust Level ( amount other people TRUSTCOIN given and returned. ) It doubles as a smoke screen for nosy people but can be cracked by law enforcement. 

TAddy is an attempt at shortening the Wallet Addresses without a central server.  This can be used to post your address everywhere!

Thats my 3 line charactoristics. besides X11 PoW had some monster hash http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/stats/

1、These features are in the wallet?
2、How do you achieve these functions? No whitepaper?
3、I am only interested in the "Trust Level",but it seems these features other coins also can achieve?
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev

First of all, the Community is incredible.  We were able to raise https://blockchain.info/address/1DjkRAHnhRFEwSwGsKwPjadGocZv4jSPcy 1 BTC for a Prestigious Vendor and reduce the percentage of pre-mine without directly tainting the market.  It was done on IRC and advertised here, another blog and twitter.  Simply amazing teamwork.

This coin will will have Automatic Transactions that will display a persons Trust Level ( amount other people TRUSTCOIN given and returned. ) It doubles as a smoke screen for nosy people but can be cracked by law enforcement. 

TAddy is an attempt at shortening the Wallet Addresses without a central server.  This can be used to post your address everywhere!

Thats my 3 line charactoristics. besides X11 PoW had some monster hash http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/stats/
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
mitch can you update the OP with the new exchanges that added trust, remove the countdown timer for the end of the POW phase.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reminder.
Activity: 15
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
mitch can you update the OP with the new exchanges that added trust, remove the countdown timer for the end of the POW phase.

Thanks.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
I trust in TRUSTPLUS.  just bought 3 BTC worth
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Coins are coming out of the Premine.  I have bounties to pay and I am selling 400k coins on IRC at a discount.  Please keep an eye on me.

Maybe selling 50-100k per person since they are going to be sold for a discount? 400k at a discount lower than current price the buyer can simply dump it all for instant profit on an exchange.

What do you think?

I am offering a slight kicker for helping.  10k Trust for .025... our goal is to raise 1 BTC for a vendor.  If this works, the community will be ready for propping the coin up even further.

I thought this was a great idea to raise the money needed instead of selling on an exchange and increase the stake and TRUST of holders in the community. As smokim87 said you can dump them, but why for such a tiny profit, with the 10k limit. We all will do better holding on to the coins and making sure the coin succeeds. I took advantage of this offer and have no plans on selling any of it in the near future.
On a separate note I am very pleased with how active the dev has been. SO much better than most of the coins out there!
Have a good day everyone!

Thank you, but it was the community on IRC that told me the other ideas were terrible.  Thank the IRC Crew! - Travis
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Coins are coming out of the Premine.  I have bounties to pay and I am selling 400k coins on IRC at a discount.  Please keep an eye on me.

Maybe selling 50-100k per person since they are going to be sold for a discount? 400k at a discount lower than current price the buyer can simply dump it all for instant profit on an exchange.

What do you think?

I am offering a slight kicker for helping.  10k Trust for .025... our goal is to raise 1 BTC for a vendor.  If this works, the community will be ready for propping the coin up even further.

I thought this was a great idea to raise the money needed instead of selling on an exchange and increase the stake and TRUST of holders in the community. As smokim87 said you can dump them, but why for such a tiny profit, with the 10k limit. We all will do better holding on to the coins and making sure the coin succeeds. I took advantage of this offer and have no plans on selling any of it in the near future.
On a separate note I am very pleased with how active the dev has been. SO much better than most of the coins out there!
Have a good day everyone!
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
41000 going out to a Pool!

6c700baee7a05a324a6828f7aba117383947588e344c6871c6d007f09fde5f6b-000

Activity: 19
NOMP Bounty claimed... 20,000  TXid to Follow.

Thank you for the bounty, received.

Look forward to the future of TRUST!
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I think you should make a small area in the first post with the tx ids and stuff.

I will but I am trying to keep up with the sale.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I think you should make a small area in the first post with the tx ids and stuff.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
NOMP Bounty claimed... 20,000  TXid to Follow.

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
163800 is going out to the Block Chain Explorer.  TXid to follow.

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/tx/d65cccee44b267922ddda261ed7dabcd2fd6ac76d6fb2019e97754eff89f14cc

Final payment... Please tip him, he did a wonderful job.  TMWknZmUznPnT2C8cCsvws8thkethdRLcK
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
163800 is going out to the Block Chain Explorer.  TXid to follow.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

What do you think?

already on polo, trexx, and see sex. what are you going for next? bounty to get on mintpal where the big money is?

As always I reward well, I pay for the best.  If you have a proposal please PM me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

What do you think?

already on polo, trexx, and see sex. what are you going for next? bounty to get on mintpal where the big money is?
Pages:
Jump to: