Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 34. (Read 76984 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

You want me to destroy it?  Would it make you feel better?  Do you know why its as much as it is?  I have a well laid out plan and that Premine is going to pay to make all of the investors lives a little bit better.

What are you doing for everyone?

I'm just saying if you have it stated in the ann that the premine is "capped" at 6.3%, then it should be 6.3 %

and will give whole community confidence to build actual "trust"

I am open to suggestions.  I planned a big party now I just have more to spread around.  I would rather spend it on New Wallet give aways and some GAW machines to ensure the coins strength.

for sure that might be a better idea in the long run, and you might be able to pull it off with the community being that you used your reg account on here and are putting yourself out there... lol if you had used a "newb" account like most then it'd deff be another story.

I think the fact that a lot of us have been mining TRUST when we thought the premine was 6.3 already says a lot, we all know how most coins/dev's get treated when they try to go over 2%, so I think it's safe to say that the trust is there.

maybe do a poll on the ann? a) keep at 6.3% b) keep whole premine (will allow for far more innovation the future)  
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Ne8SviQtg#t=2374 vericoin live youtube chat... i would like to see that here... very very nice...

Im there.
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Ne8SviQtg#t=2374 vericoin live youtube chat... i would like to see that here... very very nice...
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
how long until coins a matured for staking?

From the first page, if I'm correct, it should be 8 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
how long until coins a matured for staking?
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
wow the net hash, way cheaper to buy then mine now, people have lots of Trust in this Smiley
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
cryptoyeah, your account is one month old.. dont expect us to give weight in your words..

I need everyone for this to work.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

You want me to destroy it?  Would it make you feel better?  Do you know why its as much as it is?  I have a well laid out plan and that Premine is going to pay to make all of the investors lives a little bit better.

I'm just saying if you have it stated in the ann that the premine is "capped" at 6.3%, then it should be 6.3 %

I am open to suggestions.  I planned a big party now I just have more to spread around.  I would rather spend it on New Wallet give aways and some GAW machines to ensure the coins strength.
Pools Of Honor
cryptoyeah, your account is one month old.. dont expect us to give weight in your words..
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
its only ~12 btc... he is not that stupid of dumping it now... he hasnt showed us that character so far...
on the contrary i think he want to break his keyboard when he reads that kind of posts on the forum..

and for the wise guys doing maths... THERE IS NO BUY VOLUME, to dump this amount of coins...

this is what i mean.... be careful people if you are building buy walls...

So you understand the process for spending the premine.  I post on all channels I have to pay bills.  Then after 10-20 Minutes, I send the amount and Quote with the Block Explorer.  I also hired a CPA to certify all transactions at the end of the week (Saturdays.)  This gives you a witness, paid by me, to sue me for any fraud.  This is my Linked in account.  www.linkedin.com/in/yellow67r  I will not hide from you or anyone.

What other dev would do that?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

Activity: 84
its only ~12 btc... he is not that stupid of dumping it now... he hasnt showed us that character so far...
on the contrary i think he want to break his keyboard when he reads that kind of posts on the forum..

and for the wise guys doing maths... THERE IS NO BUY VOLUME, to dump this amount of coins...

this is what i mean.... be careful people if you are building buy walls...
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/address/TVDnEcDQjfMY9cuDH6m4vqeLdNh66QXRiH

here are developer's pre-mine funds, be careful people  Kiss

Network is at 160G... Community has spoken, I am Trusted... you can trust me too.  I am looking to make everyone a couple million.  I need that premine to hire the best and make deals.  I cannot do that without everyone's trust.  Including yours.  What do I have to do to earn it?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

THANK YOU!!!!
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

Why people fud, they missed the boat.  Why not just move on, but they have the option to voice an opinion of someones character.  No knowledge of a person.  Its like playing knockout.  You should be in BTCTalk Jail.  Any losses for my community, they should pay for it.
Pools Of Honor

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/address/TVDnEcDQjfMY9cuDH6m4vqeLdNh66QXRiH

here are developer's pre-mine funds, be careful people  Kiss

And here is yours.  If you were here from the begining you would understand what I have made.  Since you are late to the game, you have sour grapes.  There are so many working parts, the FUD machine will not be able stop this.

Is this your T-addy? http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/address/TQbRtnmvnBr5KTsTi7RtxgGFTBzL1frLAy  Because I would understand why you were so upset.
Pools Of Honor
Activity: 84
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

Pages:
Jump to: