Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 35. (Read 76984 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
if there is less total coins at the end of pow phase all the dev has to do is destroy the excess premine to bring it's % back down to where it should be... deff not a big deal
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
You expect everyone to trust you?  I have Vaulted this thing since block 1... small bills.  Do you think I should give the premine to you to make everyone feel safer?

Yeah, he is here, place here your premine address for trust
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
Actually now 16,5 % pre-mined, sell this sh--, while is time ...

You expect everyone to trust you?  I have Vaulted this thing since block 1... small bills.  Do you think I should give the pre-mine to you to make everyone feel safer?

Don't swear on the board, it makes you look less intelligent.

Finally the Price of the coin at this stage should be 400 Satoshi.  I am on schedule for development and moving this coin ahead.  This premine of FUD is controlled by a company in good standing with many other companies.

Here is the Block Explorer http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/  Here is your block explorer.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Actually now 16,5 % pre-mined, sell this shit, while is time ...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
multipool or something private? 40ghas comes and goes...

Sorry still fooling around with my settings.

lol
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl

Sorry still fooling around with my settings.
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
yes... too late for their radars Smiley

Who told you that? Check the blockexplorer stats, there's still around 21 million coins still to be mined (12800-current block*6400)
Pools Of Honor
21 mill coins left? to be mined?
Pools Of Honor
yes... too late for their radars Smiley
now we need more buying support....

Here come the bloodsuckers, net hash just jumped from 60 GH/s to 125 GH/s, now 137GH/s
Pools Of Honor
now we need more buying support....
Dev, what is the direction with this coin?

Up!  Wink
Activity: 405
Dev, what is the direction with this coin?
Activity: 616
"In TRUST We Trust" Wink

I like it.  Poloniex was not on my radar.  Our next move was BitTrex.  There must be a second community that promoted TRUST to Poloneix.

You affiliated with this Mitchell?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
"In TRUST We Trust" Wink

I like it.  Poloniex was not on my radar.  Our next move was BitTrex.  There must be a second community that promoted TRUST to Poloneix.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
anyone has a graph of how many coins for example wafflepool has in coins atm?

ive seen graphs before in other threads, i would like to know when multipools might dump and how much.

waffle don't mine this coin for the moment.

And that is why I am trying my best to keep the coin under 400 Satoshi.  If it was pumped above this number, I am afraid all hope is lost for fair distribution and the coin is venerable for a pump and dump.

+1 still under 400 on polo now, although now it'll list the price on dedicated so we might start seeing some insta profit farms come a board on these last few thousand blocks (hopefully not) but seems we've been fairly under the radar thus far Smiley

"In TRUST We Trust" Wink
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Pages:
Jump to: