Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 42. (Read 121983 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
the point is... during the pow phaze.. it was mined like crazy... and now even the thread has only 20 pages..

so all that power, was big farms? or real users? cause the thread is not active at all..
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
the graphics curve..its just down.. not even a single raise... wtf!!

the coin is barely over a week old. The community of this coin includes AltCoin developers, programmers, investors, and PhDs; among other demographics.

Anyone should be able to see that since the coin price is this low it creates an extremely low barrier of entry and provides an extremely low risk investment opportunity.

This is a perfect storm brewing and it can only lead to growth.

Pools Of Honor
the graphics curve..its just down.. not even a single raise... wtf!!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
i understand the bot problems, bbut investors want to see some news as well. I mean i am sure willing to kill the bot, but im not willing to throw my btc into a dark hole, hope you understand.

So when people see some good news im sure there will plenty of them will to place 0.5btc buy orders at 150 sat

ps. i have cleared my sell orders..

We will be releasing the Executive Guide today.  It includes the History, Development, and how to buy.  With Target Dates.  We are asking that everyone distribute it to friends not in Crypto and ask if they would like to be a part of Trust.  Please have your friends and neighbors download the QT and sell the coins to them.  Keep the Cash or buy more from the "Bargan BitTrex."  Remember, you set the price.

This guide will also be hitting the mailboxes of Venture Capital Investors.  Paper, Email and CrunchBase

The Wallet Registry "TRUST Tags" is finished, we are trying to put some roadblocks to prevent tampering and free access to this database.  TRUST will be used to add the servers to the whitelist.

The Trust QT app has form but we need to make the transactions more obscure.  Right now they send a 1 satoshi flag.  That just plain isnt good enough.  We are creating an ALGO to split the transaction with a flag.  It looks like all transactions will  go through this Algo and split into a two transaction CoinJoin of some sort.

The RPi project is becoming a monster.  We have figured out how to stream the blockchain between multiple Pi's.  The HardDrive space savings is incredible and we now have plenty of room for multiple coins on each Pi.  Interface is still whiteboard, but we will be making a control panel on TrustPlus.co

Marketing.  Yes we are trying to become an agent for Western Union.  Our LLC paperwork is lower on Minnesota's priority list than expected.  Another waiting game.  Our marketing department is currently working to find the best vendor to make prepaid cards like Gaming Cards sold at convenience stores.  We call them "Minecraft Cards."

We are also changing the market name on BitTrex.  It will not be called forevermore as "Bargain BitTrex"  The coin costs 400 Satoshi to Make and it is available for a rock-bottom 100!  75% off is an incredible deal, it wont last long.

Hope this helps.  Thank you for everyone's continued support.  Our Resller Kit will be available next week.  Folder, pamphlet, business cards with your name on it.  We are trying to fund it so you don't have to.  Our team should be on the streets going door to door in August.

PS - Try to sell your coins for cash.  The markets are there to help you buy.

great news!! Indeed, investors should buy in at this, bargain bittrex 75% discount while they still can!
Pools Of Honor
i dont think this dumping anymore is done by a bot... Sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
thanks mitchell, looking forward to it!
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
i understand the bot problems, bbut investors want to see some news as well. I mean i am sure willing to kill the bot, but im not willing to throw my btc into a dark hole, hope you understand.

So when people see some good news im sure there will plenty of them will to place 0.5btc buy orders at 150 sat

We will be releasing the Executive Guide today.  It includes the History, Development, and how to buy.  With Target Dates.  We are asking that everyone distribute it to friends not in Crypto and ask if they would like to be a part of Trust.  Please have your friends and neighbors download the QT and sell the coins to them.  Keep the Cash or buy more from the "Bargan BitTrex."  Remember, you set the price.

This guide will also be hitting the mailboxes of Venture Capital Investors.  Paper, Email and CrunchBase

The Wallet Registry "TRUST Tags" is finished, we are trying to put some roadblocks to prevent tampering and free access to this database.  TRUST will be used to add the servers to the whitelist.

The Trust QT app has form but we need to make the transactions more obscure.  Right now they send a 1 satoshi flag.  That just plain isnt good enough.  We are creating an ALGO to split the transaction with a flag.  It looks like all transactions will  go through this Algo and split into a two transaction CoinJoin of some sort.

The RPi project is becoming a monster.  We have figured out how to stream the blockchain between multiple Pi's.  The HardDrive space savings is incredible and we now have plenty of room for multiple coins on each Pi.  Interface is still whiteboard, but we will be making a control panel on TrustPlus.co

Marketing.  Yes we are trying to become an agent for Western Union.  Our LLC paperwork is lower on Minnesota's priority list than expected.  Another waiting game.  Our marketing department is currently working to find the best vendor to make prepaid cards like Gaming Cards sold at convenience stores.  We call them "Minecraft Cards."

We are also changing the market name on BitTrex.  It will not be called forevermore as "Bargain BitTrex"  The coin costs 400 Satoshi to Make and it is available for a rock-bottom 100!  75% off is an incredible deal, it wont last long.

Hope this helps.  Thank you for everyone's continued support.  Our Resller Kit will be available next week.  Folder, pamphlet, business cards with your name on it.  We are trying to fund it so you don't have to.  Our team should be on the streets going door to door in August.

PS - Try to sell your coins for cash.  The markets are there to help you buy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
keep calm
-=&=-
don't panic!
Activity: 518

Activity: 560
this thread is almost dying....to much silence...

quiet before the storm. The dev said he had something coming today. We are all waiting  Wink
Pools Of Honor
this thread is almost dying....to much silence...
as I said

sell

TRUST = 50satoshi after 12h

Well if you wanna get technical you are wrong Wink

man
we are go to 500sat when all selling)
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
Dam my 100k Trust virtually worth nothing now :/

About to break into the 90 sats :/
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
When the sell bot has 2,000,000 coins the price is 150

When the sell bot has 1,500,000 coins the price is 200

The buy bot has always had more than 1,500,000 and it sells to each other to maintain the price.  If the bot has more, it socks them away.

Its a manipulation to find people that sell too early.

You can seriously take their BTC.  I need to sell off my 250,000 TRUST at 200Satoshi Coins, off net, to get back in there.  Unfortunately many people want to see the investor book instead of killing this bot.

yeah I've risked a bit more than normal trying to buy up these cheap trusts... wish I wasn't such a small fishy or I'd buy up some more, to few have real patience in crypto land

Ill get some cash and zap these bugs... just need to make some phone calls.  We will buy slow, sell them on TRUSTPlus.com for 10,000 times more later.

Once we are clear of this... look out.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
When the sell bot has 2,000,000 coins the price is 150

When the sell bot has 1,500,000 coins the price is 200

The buy bot has always had more than 1,500,000 and it sells to each other to maintain the price.  If the bot has more, it socks them away.

You can seriously take their BTC.  I need to sell off my 250,000 TRUST at 200Satoshi Coins, off net, to get back in there.  Unfortunately many people want to see the investor book instead of killing this bot.

yeah I've risked a bit more than normal trying to buy up these cheap trusts... wish I wasn't such a small fishy or I'd buy up some more, to few have real patience in crypto land
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
When the sell bot has 2,000,000 coins the buy price is 150

When the sell bot has 1,500,000 coins the sell price is 170

The buy bot has always had more than 1,500,000 and it sells to each other to maintain the price.  If the bot has more, it socks them away.

You can seriously take their BTC.  I need to sell off my 250,000 TRUST at 200Satoshi Coins, off net, to get back in there.  Unfortunately many people want to see the investor book instead of killing this bot.
Pools Of Honor
what the heck people are still feeding the dumper at under 500 sat, just remove all your guy's low sell orders... if their selling below 200 but have to pay over 500 then it'll choke it's self out rather quickly.

coin is working great so far,

the only logical explanation is that they want the btc, to play on an another coin... or they are just stupid.
Activity: 560
what the heck people are still feeding the dumper at under 500 sat, just remove all your guy's low sell orders... if their selling below 200 but have to pay over 500 then it'll choke it's self out rather quickly.

coin is working great so far,

Totally Agree.

Its the people hoping to sell out at a small margin higher that are keeping the price down. Silly.

They could just wait and then make a lot more.

Pages:
Jump to: