Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS - page 15. (Read 156539 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 13
Hello.

Just wanna thanks the team for the last wallet  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
I cannot sync with the new wallet. I already added the nodes from page one, are there newer ones?

The nodes list on the first post is pretty up to date.
But if you're using the newest wallet version, it should auto-create a conf file and populate it with good nodes/values.

I would first try closing the wallet, reopening it and giving it some time. (As in hours, not minutes.)
If that doesn't seem to work, you can check/try two things.

• 1) See how many connections you seem to be getting (mouse-over the signal-strength looking icon or use CLI command getconnectioncount).Over ten you should be fine.
  • 2) You can consider trying the bootstrap. There is a link to it on the website and if you visit the Discord and search for the term "bootstrap" you will find several example instructions.

If you're still having trouble, feel free to give more details here or for quicker responses visit our Slack or Discord.

Thank you for this detailed answer. I already used the boostrap file from the official website.

Occasionally the tooltip from the icon display one connection, but after a while it changes back to zero. I will wait until tomorrow but I don't think that it will work. Maybe a firewall issue, I will troubleshoot it tomorrow.

Thats a common Firewall/AV issue, it blocks incoming peers. - So you will need to whitelist it in your AV/Firewall.
Merit: 10
I cannot sync with the new wallet. I already added the nodes from page one, are there newer ones?

But if you're using the newest wallet version, it should auto-create a conf file and populate it with good nodes/values.

I would first try closing the wallet, reopening it and giving it some time. (As in hours, not minutes.)

• 1) See how many connections you seem to be getting (mouse-over the signal-strength looking icon or use CLI command getconnectioncount).Over ten you should be fine.
  • 2) You can consider trying the bootstrap. There is a link to it on the website and if you visit the Discord and search for the term "bootstrap" you will find several example instructions.

If you're still having trouble, feel free to give more details here or for quicker responses visit our Slack or Discord.

Thank you for this detailed answer. I already used the boostrap file from the official website.

Occasionally the tooltip from the icon display one connection, but after a while it changes back to zero. I will wait until tomorrow but I don't think that it will work. Maybe a firewall issue, I will troubleshoot it tomorrow.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
This fall of cryptocurrence is temporary like all falls that were before. This is not the first fall and not the last
We are really proud to announce the Trezarcoin Mobile Wallet for Android. - It was a hard way, but we wanted to have something that meets the highest standards. Its not only a mobile wallet, its a light-mobile-wallet, powered by an ElectrumX Wallet.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altcoin.wallet
legendary
Whats the best idea to stake for this coin. All coins in one block or multiple blocks? I can't find much info going back a few pages.

Ive seen that you can put inputs as low as 200 coins to stake looking back. But I would like to know recommended block sizes?

Block sizes of 500 TZC or 1000 TZC is best?

Difficulty is kinda high, so I recommend not to go under Stake sizes of 5k
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
Whats the best idea to stake for this coin. All coins in one block or multiple blocks? I can't find much info going back a few pages.

Ive seen that you can put inputs as low as 200 coins to stake looking back. But I would like to know recommended block sizes?

Block sizes of 500 TZC or 1000 TZC is best?
Activity: 54
This is a major breakthrough. Getting out the door something that has had no duplicate in the history of a technological evolution is a rare trait in these murky waters. Despite u have not yet collaborated with wells fargo along 13 other banks, I will request US public attorney to tell jamie dimon about ur coin. 30 billion market cap guaranteed.
Activity: 2
 this coin is gold. It will pump over 2500 satoshi and that is going to be the beginning. just HODL!  Wink
Activity: 28
TrezarTravels:

Spring Flash Sale! Spend your TZC and book yourself a nice +VIP Hotel from @Expedia - 20% off if you book a hotel with #TrezarTravels. More Information about Trezartravels -> https://trezarcoin.com/TrezarTravels.pdf
( Limited Time Offer )

There is also a Giveaway ongoing:

Head over, Microcapcrypto is running a TZC giveaway https://microcapcrypto.com/freetzcgiveawayentry/
Wow surely use it for my next travel. I Love Staking this coin ....... Thanks Chekaz
legendary
TrezarTravels:

Spring Flash Sale! Spend your TZC and book yourself a nice +VIP Hotel from @Expedia - 20% off if you book a hotel with #TrezarTravels. More Information about Trezartravels -> https://trezarcoin.com/TrezarTravels.pdf
( Limited Time Offer )

There is also a Giveaway ongoing:

Head over, Microcapcrypto is running a TZC giveaway https://microcapcrypto.com/freetzcgiveawayentry/
Activity: 27
Solved my problem, yes, I need to register on the main pool.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Thanks Guys!!

Now Im waiting to stake my coins Smiley
My new problem now is mining.
I downloaded the latest ccminer and used https://pool.trezarcoin.com  as my pool.
But I always got stratum authentication failed,
I followed the guide in 1st page but still same issue

Most of the guides show examples of pools that use YIMP and don't require registration.
The official pool requires you to set up a login and workers.

There are instructions here:
https://pool.trezarcoin.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted

If it's some other problem, please feel free to provide more information and we will try to help.
legendary
Hi guys, I need your help.
I cannot open my wallet. I just recently downloaded the 1.1.0.0 version..
I followed the previous instructions here wherein I need to copy all the folders and files inside data folder of my old wallet to %appdata%/TrezarCoin but still the loading screen just appears then closes.
When I look at the "debug" textfile, there is an error line "ERROR: LoadBlockIndexDB() : hashBestChain not loaded".

Can you help me with this one please?

By the way, I'm using win 7 64 bit, and I hope this wallet will work in 64 bit even though its file name is with "32"

Hi. Have you tried the migration guide by Del Boy?
The link is below. You may have to be on the Discord to access it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402170083897638923/433015084386746389/How_to_update_your_TrezarCoin_Client_to_the_latest_version.pdf

If that does not help, please feel free to post again.
Or for faster responses, please try in the Slack or Discord #support channel.
Good luck!
I followed the guide but still it doesnt solve the problem.

Another thing I did, I just copied the wallet file (not all subfiles) and then resync. now its working.
Thanks!

I downloaded the latest ccminer and used https://pool.trezarcoin.com  as my pool.

Can you post your commandline for your ccminer?
I followed the previous instructions here wherein I need to copy all the folders and files inside data folder of my old wallet to %appdata%/TrezarCoin but still the loading screen just appears then closes.
When I look at the "debug" textfile, there is an error line "ERROR: LoadBlockIndexDB() : hashBestChain not loaded".

By the way, I'm using win 7 64 bit, and I hope this wallet will work in 64 bit even though its file name is with "32"

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402170083897638923/433015084386746389/How_to_update_your_TrezarCoin_Client_to_the_latest_version.pdf

Good luck!
I followed the guide but still it doesnt solve the problem.

Another thing I did, I just copied the wallet file (not all subfiles) and then resync. now its working.
Thanks!

Good luck!

Activity: 59
Sounds a very good project,is there any bounty's available other than BCT bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: