Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS - page 16. (Read 156539 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1
New advanced giveaway will be hosted in the Slack #giveaway--open for about the next 48 hours.

How do you participate?
-Post an idea/change you wanna see in the upcoming wallet upgrade in terms of UI looking/UI Tooltips/UI Information
-Post your TZC Address

You will receive 50 TZC for a constructive feedback.
The best feedback will get an additional 200 TZC.
Maximum number of participants is 100 people.

https://join.slack.com/t/trezarcoin/shared_invite/enQtMzA0ODI1OTU3NTA2LTE5ODFjNzQ3MzRiZTNlMGNkZmJlZTliZjIzNjU1M2U1NjkzNDllZjQ3OWU2ZWJlZjQyNzc0Yjk3MmRmOGNmNGY
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Hi,

I've been mining against trezarcoin for a few days and have not found a block so I thought I'd put it into testnet mode and check that it was all working, however, I get an error when I try to run with the testnet flag:

$ trezarcoind -testnet
trezarcoind: main.cpp:3004: bool LoadBlockIndex(bool): Assertion `block.hashMerkleRoot == uint256("0x872a72de06678cd706521062eba11895314377ae1d4d1eb7eb83e864bbd497ef")' failed.

Any way of fixing this?

Right now we have no testnet up and running, we will change that in the future. Sorry for that!
I've been mining against trezarcoin for a few days and have not found a block so I thought I'd put it into testnet mode and check that it was all working, however, I get an error when I try to run with the testnet flag:

$ trezarcoind -testnet
trezarcoind: main.cpp:3004: bool LoadBlockIndex(bool): Assertion `block.hashMerkleRoot == uint256("0x872a72de06678cd706521062eba11895314377ae1d4d1eb7eb83e864bbd497ef")' failed.

Any way of fixing this?

To be honest, I don't know if you can run a test-net solo with just your one wallet.

Also, check the TZC PoW difficulty (not spot, average over time).
I don't know how much hashrate you have, but solo-mining it has been difficult or out of reach for most for a while now.
Activity: 208
Merit: 0
Just downloaded the latest wallet and signed up for the AD Smiley
Activity: 86
Hi,

$ trezarcoind -testnet

Any way of fixing this?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
This is a very unusual idea and concept. With high safety coefficient, we hope that this concept will develop faster.
legendary
TrezarCoin (TZC) is now trading on the CryptoBridge

https://twitter.com/CryptoBridge/status/983748036634476546

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !

Already traded a bit there, I like Cryptobridge, it is not perfect, but no major problems so far Smiley
If you do not mind asking, what is your favourite exchange for TZC?

Iam still with Cryptopia, but also created a Cryptobridge account, obviously! Smiley - 5 more days until Blockbid, then its when things get interesting.
Activity: 440

Congratulation !

Already traded a bit there, I like Cryptobridge, it is not perfect, but no major problems so far Smiley
If you do not mind asking, what is your favourite exchange for TZC?
Activity: 245
Merit: 105

Congratulation !

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Congratulation !

Activity: 13

Awesome project. Managed to get into Alpha.
Activity: 440
Just curious. Would it be possible to single mine to the wallet. Similar to the qt wallet (just changing the conf file)?

Not sure what you are asking?

If you are asking about solo-mining, yes that is possible.
It is mentioned along with some instructions in the guides on the TZC website.

Yes, I meant solo mining. Thanks, I will check the guide out.

Why not mine to zpool.ca and get paid out in TZC. that way you get more TZC for your power. 

Why should I get more when I have to pay a fee? And there are often issues with many pools. The payouts are too low or the pools are down (ddos or just not maintained) for example.
While solo mining is supported, the network hash is currently over 3 GH/s which means you're going to have a hard time finding a block by yourself unless you've got an enormous amount of hashing power at your disposal.

I used to mine TZC on altminer and I'd get payouts of a few TZC every couple hours (I don't have any mining rigs or anything, just a few computers with decent GPUs). I've since switched to Zpool, which works differently than other pools. Instead of mining a specific coin you choose which algorithm to mine. The pool then determines which coin in that algorithm is currently the most profitable and has you mine that coin. You can choose to receive payouts in any of the coins they mine, even if it's a coin from a different algorithm than the one you're mining. I've been mining neoscrypt and m7m with payouts in TZC that are 2-3x bigger than the ones I used to get from altminer even though the fees on Zpool are ~1% higher. Zpool is also one of the better maintained pools I've seen that doesn't require registration. Crackfoo is active in their BCT thread and they usually communicate pretty well with peoples' questions and issues.

So I guess it's up to you to determine if your time and electricity is better spent trying to get lucky by yourself or getting some small fees taken out of more consistent payments from a pool.

Zpool seems controversial to me. Perhaps here you can find more information on alternative pools which make use of the same idea as Zpool:

http://www.home-mining.net/mining-dutch-wins-race-0-01btc/

Also, one can simply mine with 0% fee using the TZC official mining pool:

https://pool.trezarcoin.com ( Official TZC MPOS Pool ) - see the first page of this thread for other pools.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Just curious. Would it be possible to single mine to the wallet. Similar to the qt wallet (just changing the conf file)?

Why not mine to zpool.ca and get paid out in TZC. that way you get more TZC for your power. 

Why should I get more when I have to pay a fee? And there are often issues with many pools. The payouts are too low or the pools are down (ddos or just not maintained) for example.
While solo mining is supported, the network hash is currently over 3 GH/s which means you're going to have a hard time finding a block by yourself unless you've got an enormous amount of hashing power at your disposal.

I used to mine TZC on altminer and I'd get payouts of a few TZC every couple hours (I don't have any mining rigs or anything, just a few computers with decent GPUs). I've since switched to Zpool, which works differently than other pools. Instead of mining a specific coin you choose which algorithm to mine. The pool then determines which coin in that algorithm is currently the most profitable and has you mine that coin. You can choose to receive payouts in any of the coins they mine, even if it's a coin from a different algorithm than the one you're mining. I've been mining neoscrypt and m7m with payouts in TZC that are 2-3x bigger than the ones I used to get from altminer even though the fees on Zpool are ~1% higher. Zpool is also one of the better maintained pools I've seen that doesn't require registration. Crackfoo is active in their BCT thread and they usually communicate pretty well with peoples' questions and issues.

So I guess it's up to you to determine if your time and electricity is better spent trying to get lucky by yourself or getting some small fees taken out of more consistent payments from a pool.
legendary
We are happy to announce the Partnership between Trezarcoin and Stakebox! https://www.stakebox.org/products/trezarcoin-stakebox - Happy staking! Smiley

Kind regards,
ChekaZ
Activity: 294

Activity: 512
Merit: 260

Activity: 236
Merit: 12
yes, I can see it is up again. Maybe Unimining could write an announcement in the case of bigger problems direct on the main pool webpage in the future, just to let people know what is going on.
Pages:
Jump to: