Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 30. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
Wow trolls should stop asking question which have answer already ! SuperNet was discussed and it's not going to have out participation and no ETA for v2. So stop asking the same question every 5 posts, please. Just have the faith, get some cheap NEOS while they are....
People who invest +20BTC in some project wount to know any ETA.I think that will be nice Roll Eyes
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Wow trolls should stop asking question which have answer already ! SuperNet was discussed and it's not going to have out participation and no ETA for v2. So stop asking the same question every 5 posts, please. Just have the faith, get some cheap NEOS while they are....
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
literally any day..
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Its being worked on now. No firm ETA has been set. But I sense it is close (ish), the devs want to make sure it is perfect and nothing less will do.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
He sent this to me...

"where is the dwarf of the super net!!! you guys said you were going to make it look like a dwarf lol"

Which I replied (kindly) - I never said those words, but if you're going to send me something like this, have the balls to post it for everyone to see...

His reply...

"balls? im not having a go somones a grumpy bum....you! it was said in them words earlier by one of you guys dont be gumpy think of flowers and candy and hugs annnnnnnd i have a cat named neos lol"

Activity: 770
Merit: 506
Dev,

Would you consider applying to join superNET?
I think your coin is good, has a strong community
and good features.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
can we have a giveaway i want more coins and i think it would bring the community closer and grow the love for the devs

lol

FIRST NEOS PROSTITUTE! Grin

You should see the PM he sent me... weird!

show us
Activity: 82
The first address in the richlist is bittrex?
can we have a giveaway i want more coins and i think it would bring the community closer and grow the love for the devs

lol

You should see the PM he sent me... weird!
Activity: 70

lol

Activity: 238
i just want more coins that was my attempt of being a scammer
wtf lol anyway great job guys keep it up
Activity: 73
Best thing is that we have awesome dev and team who work over the coin and provide unique features and discuss it with the community.A really unique feature is the arbitrush-you can read more about it in the articles about the coin.But there's a lot more to come along with this.

The hard work of the devs and their passion for the future of this coin is great. Transparency and community-driven features. The all-in-the-wallet features. For some it will be Arbitrush. The community support is awesome too.

Just have a good feeling for Neos.

(plus...just bought more Smiley )
Activity: 139
First i think this coin can't make it but after i read the thread and talk with the dev i think this coin may have a good future.We need to wait at least 1 month i guess
Activity: 966
Of course syntaks and yak and community, but arbitRUSH is special, its a UNIQUE ANON system that works OFF the blockchain Wink
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
i just want more coins that was my attempt of being a scammer
For me personally it is the community belief and the fact that the coin has potential for so many things to so many people.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Best thing is that we have awesome dev and team who work over the coin and provide unique features and discuss it with the community.A really unique feature is the arbitrush-you can read more about it in the articles about the coin.But there's a lot more to come along with this.
Activity: 595
Sorry for not having time to read whole thread. Could someone just tell me, what is best feature of this coin, maybe what feature you value the most?
Thank you.
I think there is plenty of love here... the amount of work the devs do is reward enough. I am convinced they don't sleep...at all. More coins? Great time to buy and support NEOScoin.
Pages:
Jump to: