Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 29. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Some Manuka honey and hot tea will sort you right out...

Thanks for the update, always appreciated. I think we are starting to see an influx of idiots who expected a 11000% profit by now and want to crap all over everything.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Good morning everyone,

I haven't started a day this late in I can't remember how long and the price to pay for that was a few pages to catch up on, a bunch of messages awaiting response and me feeling like I need to clone myself.  I saw yak's addressed pretty much the bulk of the reason why v2 isn't out just yet and he's expressed the fact that he's making sure everything is perfect this time we release instead of a rushed release.  I know you've all been very patient, and believe me it's appreciated.  There's a lot more to v2 than has been released so far (even in that one list I presented) and the wait will be worthwhile I feel - as much as it is a white-knuckle ride with all of the crazy swings.  Supernet is something we will not be considering at this time.  For one good reason to sum it up I feel would be we cannot expose Neos to a theoretical implementation which would need some time to mature and prove itself stable.  Following that proven stability it might be an option we would consider.  I've never let on to the fact personally I was working on anything that would blow it out of the water, however my colleague yak is privy to my future plans and expectations and I think got a bit excited when he saw the posts related to it.  There isn't much left aside from design until v2 is ready to go.  If you've ever had a designer create an entire entity for you from soup to nuts, you know what a process that can be if it's done right.  I've held to my word thus far and don't intend to do anything but.  So I give you my word, when the release is ready you will all be notified through every possible proper channel. =)  We're over in #neoscoin on IRC 24/7 if anyone wants to stop by, chat, or ask specific questions.

Sincerely,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 1274
It's not for the wait for v2.We've all been waiting and I have no problem.I'm talking about the market.Seriously just buy all the cheap NEOS and let it go up.Great opportunity for everyone out there.Don't hassle and go buy some.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Guys and gals patience NEOS was pre-released we all knew there was going to be waiting involved for V2, stop stressing.
legendary
Yeah,I know that with a couple of btc we can get to 26500 +.Might as well people start buying these cheap NEOS.Isn't anyone seeing the opportunity here?
legendary
Activity: 1029
buddies! 2.7btc to 25k.. no fear! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1029
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
why shouldn't the value of this "coin" not go like any other "coin"?
legendary
Who's doing that and why?That's really not something good.There's no stability here.Some manipulation.What is going on?Can somebody please tell us?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
At least buy these coins.Seriously if everyone wants to buy,just buy!That's really cheap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
We will be on 15k soon Huh Huh Huh
legendary
What exactly is going on?Really...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Neoscoin is the best thing to happen to crypto this year, soon enough people will see this. When they do the results will be amazing.

legendary
I guess people can get scared if they see this kind of dump.Especially if they got scammed once.Man these kind of dumps really don't make any good.That's when the vision and development of a coin has to come in.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Wow trolls should stop asking question which have answer already ! SuperNet was discussed and it's not going to have out participation and no ETA for v2. So stop asking the same question every 5 posts, please. Just have the faith, get some cheap NEOS while they are....

"Faith" in today's crypto scene? That would be nice. No offense to twoturtles, and not implying anything about him at all - he really looks like one of the good guys -- but some people are fearful of being disappointed after being so often burned on scams.

Maybe a screenshot or two would help. I understand this might've been shown in IRC. Might help to put them up here as well.

The Risk is always included in this market (and every other market). There is no project without risk. And everybody who gets scared within a few weeks and although there is obvious progress and the best Dev-communication I personally know, should not invest in Altcoins. Because he will get scared with every Investment and every Project.
legendary
Wow at those dumps.I guess whales got in here again.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Wow trolls should stop asking question which have answer already ! SuperNet was discussed and it's not going to have out participation and no ETA for v2. So stop asking the same question every 5 posts, please. Just have the faith, get some cheap NEOS while they are....

"Faith" in today's crypto scene? That would be nice. No offense to twoturtles, and not implying anything about him at all - he really looks like one of the good guys -- but some people are fearful of being disappointed after being so often burned on scams.

Maybe a screenshot or two would help. I understand this might've been shown in IRC. Might help to put them up here as well.

@b00s624 - such people know that this is High Risk=High ROI investment so at least should ask a structured and positive questions! Trolling is not helping.
@sdersdf2 - exactly the hope in today's crypto scene is the thing that will bring back the live and interest in the Altcoin market and flush the manipulations made by the wales with money. I think you agree on this point.
legendary
That's why we really want to have faith in this coin and the dev.Really now there are so many coins and quite a lot of coins turned out to be not what they were presented like.I think we and the whole crypto scene want to participate in a coin which is innovative,has great dev and community and don't just vanish.I think the whole crypto world is now somekind different than it what used to be and I'm here from quite some time.During that time a lot of coins just were a source for scamming people or just some fun projects which weren't constructive at all.Back in the days you could really experience the thrill of being in crypto...Believe me,it was awesome.But things were different then and it's just not like what we see now.The situation was a whole lot different.
That's why we want to believe and to speak the truth neoscoin is a coin which represent the good side of crypto.At least that's how it seems like.
BTCD is an example we can follow and even surpass.We can.Just believe.
Btw what's going on with that dump?Really...Who are these people selling?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

understandable
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: