Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 47. (Read 169273 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Stoch RSI is now at 5 on 1hour chart and at 10 on 3hour chart. This could explode soon  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
hi dev, how is everything going?any good news or updates?

You should check page 37 , there are 16 points comming and some extra details Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
hi dev, how is everything going?any good news or updates?
legendary
Probably wouldn't rebuy as they were never practical purchases. Would prefer something nice for the wife and baby.

Sold my soul for Neos , was able to buy 3 Neos more.

Bad deal. I would have given 6 Neos for your Sould. Cheesy

hmmm wish i kept it then, maybe i can still change it were's that damn receive ticket.

Idea for Wallet-Feature: Soul-Trading Cheesy

No twoturtle (syn) is to busy for that hes makeing me a inside wallet walk-in fridge.

gotta look like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIutgtzwhAc

Got to watch it even if you dont understand dutch it will be awesome Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Probably wouldn't rebuy as they were never practical purchases. Would prefer something nice for the wife and baby.

hmmm wish i kept it then, maybe i can still change it were's that damn receive ticket.

Idea for Wallet-Feature: Soul-Trading Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 966

lol
+1
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

legendary
In the quest to accumulate some more NEOS I am selling my Air Jordans and Mitchell and Ness collection. This must be a good coin

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
In the quest to accumulate some more NEOS I am selling my Air Jordans and Mitchell and Ness collection. This must be a good coin
lolol
you'll buy a collection 30 times bigger soon Wink
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
came here to rest, after all this cryptonote jungle….thank you NEOS!
just a reminder which isn't priority at all but for future possibilities, i bought neospoker.com and i will give it away to whoever wants to develop a poker site for neoscoin ... free obviously.
this is stupid bots controlling the price should be moon bound by now

dont worry mate , Wink have a little patiance and you will be rewarded.

Just a correction and we will soon be sailing.
+1
also not sure the details but bittrex said they're doing something about bot limits..

legendary

dont worry mate , Wink have a little patiance and you will be rewarded.

Just a correction and we will soon be sailing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
before big jump..the price falling down..the fact.. Wink

Yea def. can you imagine the people sold btcd at 0.001 cause it dropped ( look at 28 of july ) ( 90 day chart )

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoindark/

After it went up 10 times. Some coins are holding coins and Neos is just one of them.

Normaly i would even do some daytrading on a coin but here im not going to take the risk Wink.

Anyway the market need to reset to get a new wave and i think wallet v2 will be that point.
well said .. i was one of those guys that sold btcd waaaaaay too early... not doing that again ,neos is giving me flashbacks, i won't even play the waves too scared to lose any coins. these are staying very close to me ,i just keep buying more close to 25k Wink

pro tip: always invest in the developer, never the coin itself Wink
legendary
before big jump..the price falling down..the fact.. Wink

Yea def. can you imagine the people sold btcd at 0.001 cause it dropped ( look at 28 of july ) ( 90 day chart )

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoindark/

After it went up 10 times. Some coins are holding coins and Neos is just one of them.

Normaly i would even do some daytrading on a coin but here im not going to take the risk Wink.

Anyway the market need to reset to get a new wave and i think wallet v2 will be that point.
Pages:
Jump to: