Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 48. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
before big jump..the price falling down..the fact.. Wink

wish i had more btc to buy more
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
before big jump..the price falling down..the fact.. Wink
Activity: 125
wow there is actually no coins for sale lol

people just need to buy it up before they miss out
can't agree you more.what we need is buy buy buy.Good devs and good project = get you rich!

people just need to buy it up before they miss out
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
should add links on the neos website for irc channel and btct thread @twoturtles Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Thanks dev to be active and for release updates Grin
yak
Activity: 266
We got a solid eta for V2 yet?

It's going to really get things moving, I think the price will easily double.

prices are down lol

Yes, they are slightly down, just great time to buy more. Do you disagree that we will see the price at least double with V2?

And I'm not worried about the prices in terms of selling, but I watch the value of my holdings and I went heavy on this one. Broke my rules a little bit. I just can't see this one losing.

The value of a coin is decided against what it is, compared to all the other coins out there. In a sense. There more to it and that a generalization, dont get me wrong. But there is a lot of truth to it, and this one stacks up real nice to the others.

The league that this coin is in, has coins that are valued much higher than Neos right now. That's just how I see it.

I broke my rules with this one a little as well.

I am actually worried that this coin doesn't have *enough* coins in circulation at this point. That might sound a bit crazy, but with so few coins mined we don't have enough volume yet. Every buy or sell of size is actually causing 2000 sats swings. Hopefully some momentum will knock us past the 33K resistance but there have to be coins to actually sell at that point.

Looks like everyone is holding like a top boss. Smiley

with time will come some more liquidity as the market slowly opens up
Activity: 503

prices are down lol

Yes, they are slightly down, just great time to buy more. Do you disagree that we will see the price at least double with V2?

And I'm not worried about the prices in terms of selling, but I watch the value of my holdings and I went heavy on this one. Broke my rules a little bit. I just can't see this one losing.

The value of a coin is decided against what it is, compared to all the other coins out there. In a sense. There more to it and that a generalization, dont get me wrong. But there is a lot of truth to it, and this one stacks up real nice to the others.

The league that this coin is in, has coins that are valued much higher than Neos right now. That's just how I see it.

I am actually worried that this coin doesn't have *enough* coins in circulation at this point. That might sound a bit crazy, but with so few coins mined we don't have enough volume yet. Every buy or sell of size is actually causing 2000 sats swings. Hopefully some momentum will knock us past the 33K resistance but there have to be coins to actually sell at that point.

That's true too, right now the vast majority of coins in circulation still are ICO and the people who bought them have seen enough of a profit that 28K or 30K isn't much of a difference. For them it might be right to sell. But nobody is mining these to sell at 30K, they would be mining BTC if they just wanted instant fiat.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

prices are down lol

yup like a top boss Wink

when we break 33k resistance... fireworks my friend Wink

Oh there won't be any fireworks tomorrow or the next day, but I did notice that those damn bots are running again. Sad

I really hate those bots.

prices are down lol

yup like a top boss Wink

when we break 33k resistance... fireworks my friend Wink

prices are down lol

Activity: 448
electroneum.com

prices are down lol

I am holding like a boss

Screw that. I am *buying* like a top boss.  Grin

EDIT: Whoever is running these two bots that keep 0.00000001 sat'ing each other should be shot. Damn is that annoying.

Yeah we have to buy up to 33k to make them stop, at least it worked last time  Grin

Heh... I need 500 more then I am sitting back and hoping for fireworks and rocket ships. Let me help. Grin
lol +1
lololol good job ! worked lol

Damn those things never stop. Makes my head hurt. Smiley

Now someone sell me coins....
I am holding like a boss

EDIT: Whoever is running these two bots that keep 0.00000001 sat'ing each other should be shot. Damn is that annoying.

Yeah we have to buy up to 33k to make them stop, at least it worked last time  Grin

Heh... I need 500 more then I am sitting back and hoping for fireworks and rocket ships. Let me help. Grin
lol +1
lololol good job ! worked lol
I am holding like a boss

lol +1
I am holding like a boss

Activity: 560
I am holding like a boss

I am holding like a boss

Pages:
Jump to: