Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 53. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Who's selling now?I don't see why the price is driven low.
its not that low ..its healthy for other people (buyers) to get in at these prices (dips) while letting the sellers take profit... it fortifies our floor and solidifies a healthy rise, were in great hands with neos(twoturtles/syntaks) V2 on its way... unique anon (arbitrush) , future is looking bright!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Who's selling now?I don't see why the price is driven low.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Since we were talking about gambling the other day - I found this article on Coinbase about the potential of Gambling and Bitcoin (or NEOS Coin).

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoins-gambling-boom-just-getting-started/

Thank you guys.  This is exactly one of the reasons I'm so transparent.  I want to know your thoughts on what I'm doing with your coin.  As per the feedback, we will not be working with FrozenBit.  Thanks again, it's really appreciated! =)  FrozenBit - thank you for the opportunity and best of luck with your venture.

Best regards,

syntaks

I have seen such attitude only from "kosmost", the DEV of Karmacoin. I see only good things to happen here and want to wish luck of the coin. Also, as it was discussed, 10% steady increase of the price per week is the truth, we don't want pump-and-dumps.

thats a great compliment! and your right this is no pump n dump... nice smooth rise with a good exchange of hands is perfect Wink
+1
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Thank you guys.  This is exactly one of the reasons I'm so transparent.  I want to know your thoughts on what I'm doing with your coin.  As per the feedback, we will not be working with FrozenBit.  Thanks again, it's really appreciated! =)  FrozenBit - thank you for the opportunity and best of luck with your venture.

Best regards,

syntaks

I have seen such attitude only from "kosmost", the DEV of Karmacoin. I see only good things to happen here and want to wish luck of the coin. Also, as it was discussed, 10% steady increase of the price per week is the truth, we don't want pump-and-dumps.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Best regards,

syntaks
Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050

Best regards,

syntaks
Frozenbit would seem to have huge potential as the biggest crypto scam yet...... I'd wait and see, I certainly won't be using the them any time soon.
agreed , we need to be very careful with what we choose to dip our feet in... neos has too much potential to put at risk imo
Activity: 658
Frozenbit would seem to have huge potential as the biggest crypto scam yet...... I'd wait and see, I certainly won't be using the them any time soon.
actually looks very interesting! i think it only adds to neos and doesn't take away anything from twoturtles incredible work. its a great option ppl can have imo

pls correct me if I'm mistaken Smiley

its one thing about using adopted technologies (sms, pgp, ftp, pop3, imap, xmpp, html etc) its another trusting a "company" that apparently can't even get their domain name right (its http://frozenb.it/ yet their video and all the articles about them point to http://frozenbit.io which doesn't even work) . their webpage is just a video talking about technology that they use that is widely available from what i can see.

Yes I agree, when you're talking about wallets there's an enormous amount of trust and responsibility involved. Coins can be killed by alliances that lead to theft or anything else that compromises the integrity of the coin. Probably better to wait until it is 100 sure they have their act together.

ya u guys r right... so i think the right plan is for syntaks and all of us to look into them more , and then we reassess.
Activity: 503
actually looks very interesting! i think it only adds to neos and doesn't take away anything from twoturtles incredible work. its a great option ppl can have imo

its one thing about using adopted technologies (sms, pgp, ftp, pop3, imap, xmpp, html etc) its another trusting a "company" that apparently can't even get their domain name right (its http://frozenb.it/ yet their video and all the articles about them point to http://frozenbit.io which doesn't even work) . their webpage is just a video talking about technology that they use that is widely available from what i can see.

Yes I agree, when you're talking about wallets there's an enormous amount of trust and responsibility involved. Coins can be killed by alliances that lead to theft or anything else that compromises the integrity of the coin. Probably better to wait until it is 100 sure they have their act together.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Hey folks,

I wanted to ask your opinion of FrozenBit if you've heard of them or not - because I was recently contacted by them.  The idea sounds pretty cool, but I don't want to pull the trigger unless you all think it'll be worthwhile for Neos.  FrozenBit - in case you read this, I think your project sounds pretty cool but I generally don't consider integration with other projects or features unless my community gives the thumb's up or wants it.

Best regards,

syntaks

I think, it would be good. Everything that gives the User more choice in a simple way is good in my opinion. And it could help to spread Neos. But I don't know much about FrozenBit. Looks like a "Bank-Account" for Cryptos, right?
yak
Activity: 266

Activity: 504

Correct, thats what I understand about FrozenBit....
Hey folks,

I wanted to ask your opinion of FrozenBit if you've heard of them or not - because I was recently contacted by them.  The idea sounds pretty cool, but I don't want to pull the trigger unless you all think it'll be worthwhile for Neos.  FrozenBit - in case you read this, I think your project sounds pretty cool but I generally don't consider integration with other projects or features unless my community gives the thumb's up or wants it.

Best regards,

syntaks

if you mean should those things be added, yea, if you mean should they do an online wallet for neos, not sure the point, considering with what neos has so far it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to do it (and do it better) than what is offered by them.

Agree with yak, it could just be a feature you add later Syntaks,  but the idea has merit.
seems like it has many interesting features but i agree also ...if its something syntaks can do with his team then maybe it can wait...

what do you think syntaks?

Activity: 560
Hey folks,

Best regards,

syntaks

if you mean should those things be added, yea, if you mean should they do an online wallet for neos, not sure the point, considering with what neos has so far it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to do it (and do it better) than what is offered by them.

Agree with yak, it could just be a feature you add later Syntaks,  but the idea has merit.
yak
yak
Hey folks,

Best regards,

syntaks

Pages:
Jump to: