Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 54. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 966
sounds like people like them , can anyone post some general information about frozenbit?
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
Hey folks,

I wanted to ask your opinion of FrozenBit if you've heard of them or not - because I was recently contacted by them.  The idea sounds pretty cool, but I don't want to pull the trigger unless you all think it'll be worthwhile for Neos.  FrozenBit - in case you read this, I think your project sounds pretty cool but I generally don't consider integration with other projects or features unless my community gives the thumb's up or wants it.

Best regards,

syntaks

I am not sure it is needed this early on but I remember reading about them a month ago or so. Sounds promising to me.
Activity: 504
Hey folks,

I wanted to ask your opinion of FrozenBit if you've heard of them or not - because I was recently contacted by them.  The idea sounds pretty cool, but I don't want to pull the trigger unless you all think it'll be worthwhile for Neos.  FrozenBit - in case you read this, I think your project sounds pretty cool but I generally don't consider integration with other projects or features unless my community gives the thumb's up or wants it.

Best regards,

syntaks

Yes, I have heard of it. I would suggest to go for it, this will be awesome! I am sure everyone would love to see the 2FA in NEOS wallet and thats just one of the feature, you have so much more....Consider this very seriously!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Hey folks,

Best regards,

syntaks

Yep soudns cool.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Hey folks,

Best regards,

syntaks
moolah also tweeted that neos will be reviewed to be added to the new mintpal launch! if they review neos its 100% gonna be added!

what interview is it tomorrow?

I think coinsSource did a 2 part interview on the neos devs, good stuff Smiley
nice! thats great! looking forward!
Activity: 560

I think coinsSource did a 2 part interview on the neos devs, good stuff Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
wow feels good to be part of such a great and positive community!

great job to everyone!

+1

Glad to be supporting this coin.
wow feels good to be part of such a great and positive community!

great job to everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1050

Twitter
https://twitter.com/CoinsSource/status/506900989970890752

Part 2: Interview Coming Tomorrow!....

Great work from the community and dev. A special thanks to syntaks for his time.

+1

My pleasure man.  Thanks a lot for yours as well! =)

Best regards,

syntaks

Twitter

Great work from the community and dev. A special thanks to syntaks for his time.

+1

Great article tyvm CoinsSource!

Activity: 308

Twitter

+1
Buys in NEOS

Sells in NEOS

Listen there is a reason no one is selling, This is why now is the time to buy in cheap before the torrent of news hits. Imagine a coin with superior development team, great coin stats, amazing features and a welcoming community with nonstop enthusiasm. This is Neoscoin, the greatest investment this year since BTCD.

Join us in IRC #Neoscoin or one of the QQ's.

http://www.btclt.cn/group-956-1.html

You can't really argue with those numbers. If there is a problem or question, it's fixed right away. The main thing being that they are bringing us V2 rather quickly and features added, etc. 30k is a steal right now.

Overall, there are other coins that are as good as this, and they are a lot more expensive.

I was here saying a lot of the same things when Neoscoin was new and at 9000 and theres no way it's stopping at 30k. For all of those that keep complaining about losing money well here is a pretty solid choice to get that money back. This one is obvious lol. I got some.
+1

lets also remember that arbitRUSH is an anonymous feature that is unique to crypto Wink

this price is beyond undervalue but always do your own homework and make smart buys Wink

Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Buys in NEOS

Sells in NEOS

Listen there is a reason no one is selling, This is why now is the time to buy in cheap before the torrent of news hits. Imagine a coin with superior development team, great coin stats, amazing features and a welcoming community with nonstop enthusiasm. This is Neoscoin, the greatest investment this year since BTCD.

You can't really argue with those numbers. If there is a problem or question, it's fixed right away. The main thing being that they are bringing us V2 rather quickly and features added, etc. 30k is a steal right now.

Overall, there are other coins that are as good as this, and they are a lot more expensive.

I was here saying a lot of the same things when Neoscoin was new and at 9000 and theres no way it's stopping at 30k. For all of those that keep complaining about losing money well here is a pretty solid choice to get that money back. This one is obvious lol. I got some.
Buys in NEOS

Sells in NEOS

this link is chinese?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Buys in NEOS

Sells in NEOS

+1. Tickets for the next trip to the moon are as cheap as they're gonna get. Last chance to stock up before blast off! Grin
Buys in NEOS

Sells in NEOS

Pages:
Jump to: