Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 56. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I've been plotting a correlation between the price and the page number of this thread ;-)

Get posting - let's get to page 10,000 quickly!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Here we go up we go breaking the 30k ,

Again Smiley It's been bobbing up and down for a few days. Up to 33k I think. To the moon!

We had a daily Volume around 100k on Bittrex the last 3-4 days. That's a very good distribution on this price level and a good base for a steady rise.
Activity: 73

Again Smiley It's been bobbing up and down for a few days. Up to 33k I think. To the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Activity: 70
The p2pool and other sha pools could use some love, it is only beneficial for all of us if we spread the hashrate.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Just a mining question...

Is it possible to mine with a maxed out Mac Pro? My boss just bought one for the office and it's going to me as I do most of the editing at work. But I was curious if I could use it to mine as well... for NEOS coin of course.

I know there is the MacMiner setup, but wasn't sure if anyone knew if it was worthwhile.

Feedback would be appreciated...

I did do a search on this board but didn't find anything relevant.

Joe

Hey Joe,

I Think it will be possible to mine with it, like almost all gpu's but the question will be is it worth it ?
I Dont work with a Mac Pro so cant tell you what it will do, just try it out i would say cant hard it a lot.

Just download something for the temp. and see if it wont freak out.

Also you should check what to mine x11 or blake saffron i have no idea to any of those specifications cause i always use
just rentals , safe me power, heat and hardware Wink.

Hope you will find your answer mate.

GL

*just remember its blake Saffron not normal blake Wink* will save you a lot trouble also for rentals , or you will only get
broken shares.
Activity: 117
Just a mining question...

Is it possible to mine with a maxed out Mac Pro? My boss just bought one for the office and it's going to me as I do most of the editing at work. But I was curious if I could use it to mine as well... for NEOS coin of course.

I know there is the MacMiner setup, but wasn't sure if anyone knew if it was worthwhile.

Feedback would be appreciated...

I did do a search on this board but didn't find anything relevant.

Joe
Activity: 117
Second that. Make sure it's done in a a nice and informative way. I linked to the first post in this thread and gave some of my own thoughts on the coin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
guys everyone needs to tweet or reach out to @moolah_io to add neos in their new mintpal launch!! no more crappy voting lists all new site and security! lets get neos on the launch list!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
whos the durpa stuffing up my swing trading selling 1000 or more at  29099
Activity: 70

So what day are we lined up for release??

There is a estimated timeline on development a few pages back posted by Twoturtles, i guess it should be posted in the OP instead.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
So what day are we lined up for release??
Just an update on v2 folk: the designer is on top of the new wallet interface.  Things are coming along nicely =)

Regards,

syntaks
This is why I like this man, hes a man of his word, he is actually using the ipo funds as described he would.

There arent many coins that you know will go up 100%, but id bet my life on it that it will go up at least 500%.

This is free money?
amen!
This is just the tip of the iceberg!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Just an update on v2 folk: the designer is on top of the new wallet interface.  Things are coming along nicely =)

Regards,

syntaks
This is why I like this man, hes a man of his word, he is actually using the ipo funds as described he would.

There arent many coins that you know will go up 100%, but id bet my life on it that it will go up at least 500%.

This is free money?

Regards,

syntaks
thanx for the update !! looking forward!

+1
legendary
Activity: 1050

Regards,

syntaks
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
We got a rich list?
this is gonna be a great week Wink

Activity: 560
Well trading like a boss right now expect prices to go up up and up

I'll help a bit, may as well get it started before the U.S. gets back from their holiday Smiley

It's buyin time.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Well trading like a boss right now expect prices to go up up and up
Pages:
Jump to: