Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 55. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
thank buddy your articles are always great!

neos hes a ways to go, tons of ppl sold out in the 20-30k , we've had a steady rise to this point then a long exchange of hands, neos is ready to take the next rise strong!

great work turtle keep it up !!

Activity: 467
Merit: 250
thanks phark! all seems good on the pool now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
When will the pool op of kickasspools fix his backend. I will see my coins :-(

We're on top of it.  I'm going to be setting up a new pool to try to avoid this completely.  I'm sorry for the pain in the ass =(.  Everyone is getting credited and I'm even mining on there.  I wouldn't let hash go to waste if I wasn't getting credit!

Sincerely,

syntaks

im not worried Smiley

Pool fixed!  Thanks phark! =)
Activity: 467

We're on top of it.  I'm going to be setting up a new pool to try to avoid this completely.  I'm sorry for the pain in the ass =(.  Everyone is getting credited and I'm even mining on there.  I wouldn't let hash go to waste if I wasn't getting credit!

Sincerely,

syntaks

im not worried Smiley
Activity: 560

This is nice though, ty JD, Neoscoin is so undervalued its appalling people.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Sincerely,

syntaks
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 504

Oh ok, thanks!

We should be good dude! This was expected, I was expecting more!
Activity: 504
Dump at news? Seems weird.

What news? To go up, It had to take a dip.
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures

Just someone getting out by the look of it
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
This is the first coin that allows me to sleep nice dreams knowing that there is a dev that doen t disappear, even after he had a lot of btc for his job. This is the power of this coin: honesty and transparency. Very fresh air for this crypto world full of fucking scammers. Let s take the sky, that s our place!

Amen! You can ride along in my helicopter Kiss

YES, aye! Helicoptercoin Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 1148
This is the first coin that allows me to sleep nice dreams knowing that there is a dev that doen t disappear, even after he had a lot of btc for his job. This is the power of this coin: honesty and transparency. Very fresh air for this crypto world full of fucking scammers. Let s take the sky, that s our place!

+1 we really have a great dev.

just want to get more neos.

will keep mining some neoscoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Amen! You can ride along in my helicopter Kiss

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Activity: 70
Y no one sell neos?

Cause if i sell everything now i can buy a better used car, if i sell 20% in 6 months i can buy a helicopter.
Activity: 117
I think if you read this thread you'll see this coin has a lot of support. More people interested in holding and building something rather than turning a quick profit.
Activity: 294
Y no one sell neos?
Pages:
Jump to: