Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 58. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
The fact is you can't stop people from manipulation, you can only not feed into it.  I don't want it pumped personally and really with what's coming I think getting rid of it would be kind of a bad move.  I'm really striving for real-world useability here and we'll have it.  As well as some other features and services that will be neos-friendly and strictly neos for payment.

Best regards,

syntaks

Yes, no major vendor wants the coin he accepted today to be worth something different tomorrow. They are not in the speculation business.
Activity: 966
The fact is you can't stop people from manipulation, you can only not feed into it.  I don't want it pumped personally and really with what's coming I think getting rid of it would be kind of a bad move.  I'm really striving for real-world useability here and we'll have it.  As well as some other features and services that will be neos-friendly and strictly neos for payment.

Best regards,

syntaks
yessir! +1
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I'd take a nice steady 10-20% increase each week. That way when it does reach a nice amount people won't feel the need to dump enmasse.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
I don't wish a pump. This Coin doesn't need it. I think, we will see a run sometime and maybe it could look like a pump then. But it's a big difference if 5 people buy each 50000 - to dump it later......... or if 1000 ppl buy each 250 Neos.
Activity: 112
pump incoming in 10 mins just a heads up

Lol

what it went up didnt it

LMAO... Half pump chump..... I hope you don't promise much more to the ladies than you do the forum. Smiley  Shocked
Activity: 70

Lol

what it went up didnt it

0.4BTC buy order aint no pump its a investment!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I am launching an open invitation to any veteran programmers and website designers. I will be giving 121 stones of rough Tanzanite, with a total of 770 carats, worth roughly 300-500$ to anyone that can deliver a crypto currency (BTC and NEOS) website for gemstone trading and would like to partner with me in a lucrative future venture. If interested, please P.M. me. 
belibeli
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1029
Good is: The last days we had a high Volume around 25-29k, what means: Distribution. That's very important. I don't think it will need much time for a nice run on NEOS. And, we shouldn't forget: All Investors since beginning invested mostly in the great Dev-Team because they trust them. Everybody can imagine what will happen as soon as they deliver. And, I have no doubt, they will!

+++
Activity: 117
Good is: The last days we had a high Volume around 25-29k, what means: Distribution. That's very important. I don't think it will need much time for a nice run on NEOS. And, we shouldn't forget: All Investors since beginning invested mostly in the great Dev-Team because they trust them. Everybody can imagine what will happen as soon as they deliver. And, I have no doubt, they will!

The dev team is great. Look at today's talk about gambling and sport betting. Nothing was crapped on, but all opinions welcomed. I am sure something will be fleshed out. This goes for any idea brought to the table. All ideas welcome.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Activity: 560
Someone should sell to those desperate traders. I think 5 Neos bid would serve justice to the current begging, Thanks! Smiley

There i sold 15 neos, These buyers have to understand theres still room for 1200% growth even at 40k sats...time to just power on everyone.
Someone should sell to those desperate traders. I think 5 Neos bid would serve justice to the current begging, Thanks! Smiley
Under the transaction limit. dammit!
legendary
I’m referring at the traders taking a go on the market price, where thanks means 10x.
Which means 10 times fold their investment.
Sorry for being so cryptic, I thought this as a crypto forum Smiley

I was referring to "double top" =) I thought maybe you were talking about the graph but wasn't sure
I’m referring at the traders taking a go on the market price, where thanks means 10x.
Which means 10 times fold their investment.
Sorry for being so cryptic, I thought this as a crypto forum Smiley

legendary
Double top
Disagree. Genuine interest by the same people that brought you here in the first place. This will not stop until at least they can say thanks.

Beli,

I'm not entirely sure what you're referencing here.  Would you clue me in? =)

Regards,

syntaks
Pages:
Jump to: