Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 75. (Read 169273 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
what happened with the price?

some big whale are buying up?

also anybody trying to list this on coinmarketcap?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform

CoinMarketCap.com Request Form

What is the coin's official website?

Which exchanges is it traded on? List all that apply.
Required

Please provide a URL that shows the total number of coins in real time.
Required. For example, Darkcoin's total number of coins can be found at: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/api.dws?q=totalcoins

Please provide a URL of the coin's official logo:

Please provide any other information that would be useful.
e.g. announcement thread links

legendary
Activity: 1148
just back to show some support.

nicecoin, and keep buying some when price is a little down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hey everyone on a serious note "Hal Finney" a very respected person and pioneer in bitcoins history just passed away recently.  He was a big contributor to Satoshis work and also the very first recipient of a bitcoin transaction.  I know this isn't Neoscoin related but since this is a piece of our history I thought maybe we could have a quick moment of silence for one of cryptos greats.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hal-2436

I read that post and remember seeing his name around the lists.  A lot of respect from this direction would be an understatement.  Rest in peace sir.

Deepest condolences,

syntaks

I'm sure he is proud to see that not all of the crypto community are worthless scammers. A lot are scumbags, but then you have people like twoturtles, jl777, and too many others to name, who are taking this movement where it should be going. Hate the see the good ones go like the Namecoin/Huntercoin dev, and now Hal Finney. All of us here in the crypto community just need to keep supporting the REAL developers. That is the best thing we can do. Yes, we can call out and go after scammers that are using crypto for bad, but the best thing is give all the support we can to the good projects out there. This is what will help bring crypto to point where these pioneers envisioned it would go.

RIP

Well said Chris seriously you are so very right.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
Hey everyone on a serious note "Hal Finney" a very respected person and pioneer in bitcoins history just passed away recently.  He was a big contributor to Satoshis work and also the very first recipient of a bitcoin transaction.  I know this isn't Neoscoin related but since this is a piece of our history I thought maybe we could have a quick moment of silence for one of cryptos greats.

I read that post and remember seeing his name around the lists.  A lot of respect from this direction would be an understatement.  Rest in peace sir.

Deepest condolences,

syntaks

I'm sure he is proud to see that not all of the crypto community are worthless scammers. A lot are scumbags, but then you have people like twoturtles, jl777, and too many others to name, who are taking this movement where it should be going. Hate the see the good ones go like the Namecoin/Huntercoin dev, and now Hal Finney. All of us here in the crypto community just need to keep supporting the REAL developers. That is the best thing we can do. Yes, we can call out and go after scammers that are using crypto for bad, but the best thing is give all the support we can to the good projects out there. This is what will help bring crypto to point where these pioneers envisioned it would go.

RIP
legendary
Activity: 1050

Deepest condolences,

syntaks

Sorry folks, fell asleep at my desk for a bit.  kickasspools sha pool should be good to go now.  If any other issues persist, please let us know.

Best regards,

syntaks

Woke up? You deserve pancakes!

Can't...focus...on...code...fork();fork();fork();

OMG maybe she's the new Neos mascot! ! Oh and HODL
Activity: 966
bahahahahh

+1000000000
legendary
Sorry folks, fell asleep at my desk for a bit.  kickasspools sha pool should be good to go now.  If any other issues persist, please let us know.

Best regards,

syntaks

Can't...focus...on...code...fork();fork();fork();
Activity: 812
any decent anon coin with such low coin count should reach 0.001+ min imo

if anon + community proves rock hard then 0.01 min imo
Activity: 812

Best regards,

syntaks

Im not all in, but a very large percentage, tell me a better investment right now at these prices?

bitcoin

True to a point. Is is at a good price right now.

But it didn't just go up 50% and not poised to go up 5x to 10x in the next few weeks or less

But yes I do love the king too Smiley
bitcoin has no chance of going 10-30x in the next few weeks... neos does... this has more potential than cloak or btcd imo... along with twoturtles , its a match made in heaven...
electroneum.com

Im not all in, but a very large percentage, tell me a better investment right now at these prices?

bitcoin

True to a point. Is is at a good price right now.

But it didn't just go up 50% and not poised to go up 5x to 10x in the next few weeks or less

But yes I do love the king too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

bitcoin
electroneum.com
Just picked up a bunch more at 17 and thats a deal in my book.

This coin is so undervalued its just insane!

I hate to go all in on one coin, but it's hard not to put a lot into this one. This coin is so good it's making it hard not to break the golden rule lol

market is starting to see figure out that neos is a diamond ... turtle keep it up like this and were gonna leave every other coin in the dust Wink
keep the step by step transparency going, thats what most of us fell in love with..and of course everything else lol........arbitRUSH!!!

looking forward to V2!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
A few members of the Neoscoin community have been asking for C-CEX to implement a Neoscoin/Blackcoin pairing, just to get a gauge of interest in this proposal; kindly respond to my post with your wishes in this matter. Thank you in advance, keep up the great work I'm seeing here Smiley
of course you should...why not, Neos future is very very bright Wink

Of course why not?
A few members of the Neoscoin community have been asking for C-CEX to implement a Neoscoin/Blackcoin pairing, just to get a gauge of interest in this proposal; kindly respond to my post with your wishes in this matter. Thank you in advance, keep up the great work I'm seeing here Smiley
of course you should...why not, Neos future is very very bright Wink
legendary

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
For a distant future update i would like to see a change from wallets current -setgenerate algo from sha256 to blake with a wallet built in blake miner!

edit: Just got credited outstanding NEOS balance from Kickasspool.
Pages:
Jump to: