Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 74. (Read 169273 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Im not comparing, or trying to act like Neoscoin is trying to compete with BTCD.

But I mined the hell out of BTCD and sold it all when it was at 16000, 25,000 sat and so on and made over $1000 without even spending barely anything cause I was there first, I mean first, and mined the hell out of it. Was happy as hell with that $1000 I might have spent $50 to get.

Those coins would be worth over $60,000 today, I won't make the same mistake this time, and believe me you don't want to either.

Ouch i had the same with mooncoin (crapcoin) but i knew people would buy it anyway, bought for half btc at like 9 liteoshi ,
Sold at 90 liteoshi, thought nice 5 btc win and like 1 day later it was on 1300.

Damn felt so sucky even with 5 btc win, thats why I also aint selling until 0.01 like btcd reached.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Im not comparing, or trying to act like Neoscoin is trying to compete with BTCD.

But I mined the hell out of BTCD and sold it all when it was at 16000, 25,000 sat and so on and made over $1000 without even spending barely anything cause I was there first, I mean first, and mined the hell out of it. Was happy as hell with that $1000 I might have spent $50 to get.

Those coins would be worth over $60,000 today, I won't make the same mistake this time, and believe me you don't want to either.
same here...sold btcd at 17k... I'm not even swing trading this one ... riding all the way this time... too much potential and i more bought into the dev Wink

legendary
don't be fooled in selling your coins! this whale picked up tons and tons between 20-30k... he wants u to dump to his buy walls Wink we are beyond undervalued , the market cap is small and the supply of coins are 1.1 million ish ... looks like he's trying to get as many as he can in that range ... u can figure out the rest Wink

Yea i was thinking the same , can you imagine that you have all coins for 300 btc , a massive amount for me but ive seen whales putting 5k btc on feathercoin !
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com

don't be fooled in selling your coins! this whale picked up tons and tons between 20-30k... he wants u to dump to his buy walls Wink we are beyond undervalued , the market cap is small and the supply of coins are 1.1 million ish ... looks like he's trying to get as many as he can in that range ... u can figure out the rest Wink
Activity: 826
 Smiley :)best coin ,and when poloniex?
legendary
Activity: 1050
I'm taking a minute from working on the wallet to get this block explorer fixed.  I'll let you all know when it's good to go.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Spoken like a true gentleman. Good on you, sir.

legendary
Activity: 1050
guys this coin has way bigger potential than cloak and competes more with btcd, plus our weapon...twoturtles!

Unique ANON arbitRUSH...

whales are piling up ,be strong, gonna be one hell of a ride!

You know bitcoindark doesn't compete with other anon coins. It wants to cooperate with others which increases anonymity for both via teleporting. On top of that there is plans to share revenues to those who are part of the teleporting network. There is much more leverage in alliance than everyone working alone.. Smiley

your absolutely right ! i used the wrong word "compete"... meant more as in its at that kind of level...

Folks,

You know I love my community, we love our community.  Neos has received such a massive influx of support and appreciation from the community to the point where our minds are blown and we're really humbled.  We never expected this type of result.  With that being said, there are a TON of talented developers out there.  Many of which far surpass my level of ability and have much to offer in plenty of different areas.  The key here though is not to look at that as something of a weakness but as something to learn from and motivate to push to the next level.  Competing or trying to out-do another project - that's what weakens this entire beautiful concept of freedom as it so represents.  That's why I don't want to compete, I'd rather surround myself with like-minded individuals or groups that can appreciate the fact I haven't showered in two days because my chair wouldn't let me.  People that understand that I don't need a comfortable bed because I'm barely in it.  People that can understand what it feels like to lay in bed and try to get sleep on that off chance but even with your eyes closed you're pseudo-coding and trying to make sense of some logic because it's just frigging eating at you if you don't otherwise.  I've got a lot of respect for projects like BitcoinDark, Blackcoin, etc.  I don't want to see which one of us can get to the top the quickest, I want to see how quickly we can collaborate to provide the top-most solution for the community.  I would just as soon hit the power button than do myself and this community the injustice of trying to compete instead of trying to improve.  With that being said, it's time to get back to coding.  I hope I've in some run-on way or another made my point and didn't leave you all with the impression that I smell bad. =)  I just really believe in this.  It's time for a change.

Sincerely,

syntaks
Activity: 588
how many coins are there right now?
Activity: 70
Whales sighted!! Call in the Japanese harpoonships!!
guys this coin has way bigger potential than cloak and competes more with btcd, plus our weapon...twoturtles!

Unique ANON arbitRUSH...

You know bitcoindark doesn't compete with other anon coins. It wants to cooperate with others which increases anonymity for both via teleporting. On top of that there is plans to share revenues to those who are part of the teleporting network. There is much more leverage in alliance than everyone working alone.. Smiley

your absolutely right ! i used the wrong word "compete"... meant more as in its at that kind of level...
Dev - What about POD ?
already done long time ago ... and was personally vouched for by richiela.

wish twoturtles was awake right now to see this whale at work on his piece of art Sad

Activity: 72

Unique ANON arbitRUSH...

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Dev - What about POD ?
Activity: 117
I really wish my boss would pay my invoices so I could by just a tad more before the price really takes off.

Unique ANON arbitRUSH...

Pages:
Jump to: