Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 70. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Re: the anonymity/police raids- I think the issue is not that there is anything illegal about Neos or anonymous payments in general, but that the inevitable illegal users (which the coin will rely on, at least for a while) could be captured with police raids on the Arbitrush resources. Many people buy their drugs through the mail and pay with crypto. It is safe (in the legal sense) because even if the police intercept the package at your door, you can say "I don't know what this is or why someone would send it to me" and that is a solid defense. If they can prove you made a payment you lose that defense, and I think the concern is if the police have physical control of both the suspect's computer and the anonymity server the payment went through that could be accomplished.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Take a look over at http://explorer.neoscoin.com/chain/NeosCoin and you'll see blocks are being found without any issue and the diff is working as expected.  Some blocks even found within a few moments of each other.  We're still contemplating the diff adjustment, but we want to give it ample time to really judge if it's necessary or not.  SHA might not find a block for some time after finding a bunch of blocks and driving the diff up, but blake or x11 will.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Whats the status for the difficulty adjustment update? SHA have not found a block now in the last 40 blocks and is kicked up to 46.000.000 in difficulty.
Current situation is bad for all miners no matter what algo they mine.
Long term im not to worried about SHA getting "stuck"(skyhigh diffuclty, no -/+ adjustment on new blocks, after a while miners abandon) but there is a larger risk that Blake or X11 suffers that fate.

the miners i've talked to over the past day are making literally 25x what they were making mining other coins by mining neos right now... so are you just doing something wrong?

mining what am i supposed to do wrong!? Calculate my shares with pen and paper!?

if that makes you happy

Guys chillax, this is first world miner problems and it will get resolved even though this is just a little adjustment really aka a quality of life tweak.... Neos devs working on it.
yak
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Whats the status for the difficulty adjustment update? SHA have not found a block now in the last 40 blocks and is kicked up to 46.000.000 in difficulty.
Long term im not to worried about SHA getting "stuck"(skyhigh diffuclty, no -/+ adjustment on new blocks, after a while miners abandon) but there is a larger risk that Blake or X11 suffers that fate.

the miners i've talked to over the past day are making literally 25x what they were making mining other coins by mining neos right now... so are you just doing something wrong?

mining what am i supposed to do wrong!? Calculate my shares with pen and paper!?

if that makes you happy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

For you information - there is a adjustment in progress i asked about the status on that update.
If you did read the NEOS thread occasionally not just posted noncence you would have noticed that,
I am mining all 3 algos and i have been mining SHA since block 200 so im doing everything right, its mining what am i supposed to do wrong!? Calculate my shares with pen and paper!?
yak
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I don't see it...

FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY STOP QUOTE THE POOL POST!

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hey good luck to this coin. I hope to re-enter at some point!! Good community.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
So arbitrush is centralized and doesn't work yet...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
What is best pool for mining neos Blake-256?
legendary
Come get your NEOS!

http://www.hasher.ca

PROP reward system
Worker Stats
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage

To mine:

Username: your NEOS wallet address
Password: anything
URL (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3675

NEOS go straight to your wallet once the block is confirmed. We don't hold your NEOS!

Cheers and Happy Hashing!

Can someone add this to the OP?

Thanks!

I can add it to the site.  Do you support both x11 and sha?  This way I know how to type it out.  Also, you might wanna widen that bottom table there with the coins listed.  They're overlapping on firefox at least.

Best regards,

syntaks

This one is SHA256.

Hrmm I'll have a look. I use chrome so never noticed.

Added =)
legendary
"… [of NeosCoin Anon]Think of it in terms of a secret admirer sending flowers.

Regards,

syntaks"

hahaha i love you man
legendary
Come get your NEOS!

http://www.hasher.ca

PROP reward system
Worker Stats
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage

To mine:

Username: your NEOS wallet address
Password: anything
URL (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3675

NEOS go straight to your wallet once the block is confirmed. We don't hold your NEOS!

Cheers and Happy Hashing!

Can someone add this to the OP?

Thanks!

I can add it to the site.  Do you support both x11 and sha?  This way I know how to type it out.  Also, you might wanna widen that bottom table there with the coins listed.  They're overlapping on firefox at least.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
Awesome! very good potential. I still hold 75% of my ICO purchase.
Activity: 812
"… [of NeosCoin Anon]Think of it in terms of a secret admirer sending flowers.

Regards,

syntaks"

Activity: 73
Lets keep it polite and lets say more then 25000 Tongue

Haha very nice! And less than?... Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1204
Lets keep it polite and lets say more then 25000 Tongue
Activity: 73
So 50K today
what do you think ? Smiley

In near future maybe, but not today, were due for a pullback as we completely missed the 18-27 range

That doesnt mean nothing , i've seen crypto's go up 100k in a day ! Just make sure you are on board when you feel comfirtable on your buy i can see it hit the 50 tomorrow already.

Could happen. It's at 30k now.

Is it wrong to ask people how many NEOS they have? Just curious as to what holding people are aiming for with this coin on average. Ignore if this isn't appropriate.  (I'm fairly new to crypto)

Not sure if it’s wrong but I will answer, I have 3k (and keep mining) and likely would sell half if it hit 50k today, but I might pull the trigger at 45k (you never go broke taking profits, and it is better to lose opportunity than money).  The other half I intend to keep as long as the dev remains active, it has been months since I have seen a project with any promise like this.  Likely I will keep anything I mine as well but its getting harder by the hour.

I like that... 'better to lose opportunity than money'

Thanks for your answer, and sounds like a good plan. 1500 sold at 50k would get back my btc investment too and leave me a healthy balance of NEOS for the future. I have 6633.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Pages:
Jump to: