Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 73. (Read 169273 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
can't install linux 32 bit wallet

please help me

my system raspbeery pi RASPBIAN Debian Wheezy

display "Error 2 " look it

root@raspberrypi:/home/pi/Desktop/Linux-32-bit/neoscoin/src# make -f makefile.unix
Building LevelDB ...
/bin/sh: 1: ./build_detect_platform: Permission denied
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/pi/Desktop/Linux-32-bit/neoscoin/src/leveldb'
Makefile:18: build_config.mk: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `build_config.mk'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/pi/Desktop/Linux-32-bit/neoscoin/src/leveldb'
make: *** [leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2

http://gyazo.com/73a8e32fea5d333bc4e5a5c720422559
Activity: 538
Merit: 502

{
"version" : 1000000,
"protocolversion" : 90000,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 2332,
"timeoffset" : 6,
"connections" : 6,
"proxy" : "",
"pow_algo_id" : 0,
"pow_algo" : "sha256d",
"difficulty" : 3580833.25373718,
"difficulty_sha256d" : 3580833.25373718,
"difficulty_x11" : 1472.34272398,
"difficulty_blake" : 16839.45014703,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1409306520,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

where is "moneysupply" ?
Now how many coins is mining and in circulation?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
James (jl777) from btcd has stated that arbitrush with neos is vulnerable to police raids seing as its centralized. A shame really, perhaps newer version of arbitrush would be decentralized

BTCD and Neos are competing with off blockchain anon, so we must be careful with competitors critics, even if James is totally reputable.
Do you have further links ?
arbitrush is unique anon... you should let twoturtles reply to this Wink

Let me start by saying I've reached out to James to confirm this quote.  Arbitrush is a for-educational-purposes type of experiment first off; a proof-of-concept if you will.  Secondly, I don't see why there would be cause for any interest considering we're just allowing people that use Neos, to send Neos to others.  We're not allowing folks to exchange Neos <-> BTC, or Neos <-> Fiat and evade/avoid/disrupt anything.  Think of it in terms of a secret admirer sending flowers.

Regards,

syntaks
well put ... Wink

secret admirer sending flowers.

+1 lol
I really dislike it when coin devs trash talk other coins. Massively unprofessional, sort out your own shit and talk about your own coin. Let others worry about theirs.
Huh? dev said nothing but positive things about other coins lol... what r u reading loll... twoturtles is humble no trash talk whatsoever Wink
Activity: 812
James (jl777) from btcd has stated that arbitrush with neos is vulnerable to police raids seing as its centralized. A shame really, perhaps newer version of arbitrush would be decentralized

BTCD and Neos are competing with off blockchain anon, so we must be careful with competitors critics, even if James is totally reputable.

Let me start by saying I've reached out to James to confirm this quote.  Arbitrush is a for-educational-purposes type of experiment first off; a proof-of-concept if you will.  Secondly, I don't see why there would be cause for any interest considering we're just allowing people that use Neos, to send Neos to others.  We're not allowing folks to exchange Neos <-> BTC, or Neos <-> Fiat and evade/avoid/disrupt anything.  Think of it in terms of a secret admirer sending flowers.

Regards,

syntaks
well put ... Wink

secret admirer sending flowers.

Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
I really dislike it when coin devs trash talk other coins. Massively unprofessional, sort out your own shit and talk about your own coin. Let others worry about theirs.

Regards,

syntaks
well put ... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050

Regards,

syntaks

arbitrush is unique anon... you should let twoturtles reply to this Wink and theres no competing ...btcd is a great coin Smiley
Activity: 689
Merit: 507

a good floor right here would be nice... steady growth Smiley

a good exchange of hands and were ready to take it up a notch!
Activity: 812

How curious, and flattering I suppose, that James should have felt need to state the obvious. We know that in its current form Arbitrush is less decentralized than it ideally ought to be. Such improvements I expect to be included in future versions.

Let's not forget that DRK has been going months and is on RC4 or 5 by now(can't recall). Not to mention BTCD: it is true to say that there is no anon wallet yet released for BTCD, yes?

interesting tho, thanks for bringing it to our attention Wink
legendary
Activity: 1204
I've just found this coin - very impressive.
What is ICO?
ico-ipo was 10k-12.5k  then dipped a bit to 8-11k for a bit and rises steady to 15k ish, now a whale just came and literally bought all the coins up from 20-34k with no dumps at all. this guy knows what he's buying is cheap.. Wink

I Just wonder why the whale did it so fast i think he already bought tons at 10k sat etc

I can only see it go up from here by now
What is ICO?
ico-ipo was 10k-12.5k  then dipped a bit to 8-11k for a bit and rises steady to 15k ish, now a whale just came and literally bought all the coins up from 20-34k with no dumps at all. this guy knows what he's buying is cheap.. Wink

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
What is ICO?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Whoa!!! so it seems the whales have taken a liking to this coin, I just saw the value of my ICO coins double  Shocked
Hope it doesn't do too much damage though. 
legendary
Activity: 1204
how many coins ?all
 Grin

Lol about 1.1 mill i think atm so market cap , isnt big at all.

I Think that syn, figured all out and didnt make any mistake , trust me you will see Wink
Activity: 826
how many coins ?all
 Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: