Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 17. (Read 78344 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
It hasn't even been 48 hours yet, people people, relax a little!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It is a community effort to get listed on Bittrex. I am sure they've noticed us already but are waiting to see how many people will actually be interested in trading USE on Bittrex. Show them some love by tweeting about us to them!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Dev you mentioned on c-cex that you were going to add at least 50% of the raised BTC as buy support and add an additional 10 BTC from your own funds. Why don't we see this yet? When, where and at what price are you going to set the support? How much BTC would that be?

Please inform us.

We feel like it would be better to put the BTC into Bittrex instead since we are likely to see much higher volume there once we get on.

We already spent about 1 BTC of our own funds putting up some buy support today on C-cex.

Proof: http://prntscr.com/4f3kwe
yes bittrex is better thanks
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Dev you mentioned on c-cex that you were going to add at least 50% of the raised BTC as buy support and add an additional 10 BTC from your own funds. Why don't we see this yet? When, where and at what price are you going to set the support? How much BTC would that be?

Please inform us.

We feel like it would be better to put the BTC into Bittrex instead since we are likely to see much higher volume there once we get on.

We already spent about 1 BTC of our own funds putting up some buy support today on C-cex.

Fair enough. Thanks for the quick response.

When bittrex dude
Note: funds used to buy USE on C-cex are not from the IPO pool, but from our own funding. We have not taken any funds from the IPO pool yet.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Please inform us.

Fair enough. Thanks for the quick response.

Please inform us.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Please inform us.
Activity: 252
Wallets and source have been forwarded to all interested pool operators. Hopefully mining will be able to commence right at launch time Smiley
Did you get my PM?

I may have missed it, can you please re-send? Thanks

I'm still waiting for my p2pool to be added to the list. use.altmine.net
Activity: 297
Where is the 10 Ghash coming from?

The pools listed on the OP aren't even close to adding up to 10G.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dev you should contact Bittrex or Poloniex and discuss with them adding Use to exchange and destroying remain coins.
Activity: 200
I appreciate all the work being done by the devs and the activity you've shown in this thread, ShameOnYou.

But I think that it would ease the hearts of the community if you destroyed the coins before it's added to Bittrex. People will be wary about investing knowing that 3.5 mill is in the hands of the devs.
+1000
Bumping my post
Activity: 112
We are very close to be number one on c-cex by volume  Shocked
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
My coins received. Thank you to everyone working so hard on this project.
Activity: 82
I haven't received my coins (IPO stage 1)...
I have filled the two forms of Maidak but no response... 0.15 BTC lost ??
You'll receive no worries Smiley Maidak is trusted - just very slow

still nothing...

It is a joke ? 48 hours since the launch and NO COINS !!!

According to the sheet, your coins have been sent to you at UNAqKhinpVTU7ddPDEmVbQsruPqgvXmfw6

Have you tried resyncing your wallet?

UNAqKhinpVTU7ddPDEmVbQsruPqgvXmfw6 is not my address...

still nothing...

According to the sheet, your coins have been sent to you at UNAqKhinpVTU7ddPDEmVbQsruPqgvXmfw6

Have you tried resyncing your wallet?
Activity: 82

still nothing...

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Is there a master list of who will be receiving the free distribution. I believe 100% that I should be on the list as I followed all the rules. Please do not fail us!
+1
+1
Activity: 378
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

How do you figure? Facts would be welcome.

@ShameOnYou - Still waiting my coins after 2days + post launch  Cry I filled the sheet already.

Maidak has not resolved the conflict from your BTC investment? Have you tried PMing Maidak about your transaction?
The BTC investment was resolved but then because the trx id was claimed there was a confusion with Usecoin address too. I had provided the address, though I already had filled the same in the sheet earlier. I am still waiting for Maidak to send the transaction through.

Ok, we will also inquire him about this when he gets online today.
Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: