Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 15. (Read 78590 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Hey Tom,
Any plans for:

1) Algop change so we can shut down the Z9/A9 ASIC owners who are desperately trying to pay off their expensive soon to be bricks by mine-n-dump ing your coin?
2) Android wallet? Like BTCz used a forked version of Bitpay open source?

Thanks!
Hello,
1) there are currently no plans for assic resistance in zcash, so there are no plans for VoteCoin. We will follow zcash's decision.
2) there are currently no plans for android wallet, we will wait for Sapling release (should activate in 3 months or so), that should make things much easier.
-Tom

Thank you for the update. Would you be interested in creating a branded wallet for VoteCoin? BTCz team used a forked version of Bitpay and it works very fast. I can host the servers for you if you like.
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
as they mentioned in previous comment:
Most importantly, this release should fix problems with sending shielded payments and publishing polls.

no, it's not the same thing. I'm talking about the ability to back up shielded addresses

Please note private coins/shielded addresses arent live yet, the only implementation so far is for making polls and bets, the recent update fixes the making polls issue, which had to do with how you pay to make polls using shielded txs... private coins (actual shielded addresses you can back up) will come in a later update when anonymous polls update arrives... but thats down the line in the roadmap after poll reviews, poll explorer redesign and auto refunds for losing bets or opinion polls. 
Activity: 52
Most importantly, this release should fix problems with sending shielded payments and publishing polls.

no, it's not the same thing. I'm talking about the ability to back up shielded addresses
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
I there any way to get coins off old wallet version 0.1.5?

Just export private keys from old wallet by dumpprivkey command. Sync or connections are not required. Then import the keys to the new GUI or CLI wallet.
Activity: 36
I there any way to get coins off old wallet version 0.1.5?
Activity: 143
Merit: 8
https://nibirupool.com
Good news) I can't check the version in the program.
How can I find out the version of my GUI wallet?

And when do you plan to make support backup for shielded addresses?

hey guys! Glad to hear something from you!
Will you do more bets?
Activity: 82

Activity: 52

Activity: 143
Merit: 8
https://nibirupool.com
New release: VoteCoin 1.1.2 including GUI Wallet

We are happy to announce new version of VoteCoin 1.1.2 including GUI wallet for Windows, Mac and Linux.
This release adds minor improvements to the GUI wallet, user now has access to the debug log messages on startup, and through settings.
Download new release at https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin-wallet/releases

FYI: This release contains VoteCoin 1.1.2.1 core.

Bingo!!
Thanks for your work!

btw, what about Max Lumnar and his games platform?

He was very active ~6months ago or so.
Activity: 265
Merit: 105
New release: VoteCoin 1.1.2 including GUI Wallet

We are happy to announce new version of VoteCoin 1.1.2 including GUI wallet for Windows, Mac and Linux.
This release adds minor improvements to the GUI wallet, user now has access to the debug log messages on startup, and through settings.
Download new release at https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin-wallet/releases

FYI: This release contains VoteCoin 1.1.2.1 core.
Warning
There seems to be a problem with sending shielded transactions (including creating polls) on newer VoteCoin versions (since 1.1.1) on Windows.
We are aware of the issue and we will release fixed version as soon as it is available and thoroughly tested.
It has something to do with the new windows build system (introduced in zcash-core 1.1.0).
We are sorry for the inconvenience, please be patient since the fix may take few weeks to be fully functional.
We've released CLI (text mode) version of VoteCoin 1.1.2,
you can download it here: https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin/releases

GUI wallet will be updated to the newest core version within the next few days.
-Tom
Hey Tom,
Any plans for:

1) Algop change so we can shut down the Z9/A9 ASIC owners who are desperately trying to pay off their expensive soon to be bricks by mine-n-dump ing your coin?

Thanks!
Hello,
1) there are currently no plans for assic resistance in zcash, so there are no plans for VoteCoin. We will follow zcash's decision.
2) there are currently no plans for android wallet, we will wait for Sapling release (should activate in 3 months or so), that should make things much easier.
-Tom
VOTE is available for Mining
The coin name is VoteCoin, and ticker is VOT. There is nothing such as VOTE. Please get it right.
-Tom
Activity: 311
Merit: 69
PowerMining.pw
VOTE is available for Mining

Yiimp pool with Only .8% Fees when mining on Powermining.pw
European Based, with stable connection and DDoS protection.
Payouts every hour for balances above 0.01

Connection info:
Code:
url: stratum+tcp://pool.powermining.pw:2145
user:
password: x(or any other to recognize your user when searching for wallet on pool)

Tips:
- If you need separate workers to identify, you can add for example <,GPURIG1> to password field which will show up on pool frontend when searching for your wallet.

For Support and Updates Join us on Discord!
https://discord.gg/epFf8bF
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
The official pool (at pool.votecoin.site) has currently too high hashrate.
Please use other pools as well in order to prevent a possibility of 51% attack
(I can tell you that the official pool will never do anything like that, but you do not need to trust me, right?) ;-)
List of pools is available at www.votecoin.site
-Tom

Hey Tom,

Any plans for:

Thanks!
The official pool (at pool.votecoin.site) has currently too high hashrate.
Please use other pools as well in order to prevent a possibility of 51% attack
(I can tell you that the official pool will never do anything like that, but you do not need to trust me, right?) ;-)
List of pools is available at www.votecoin.site
-Tom
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Tried windows gui wallet, really nice work:) Undervalued coin for sure.
Many interesting projects have a moment when they are not noticed. The next moment brings a wave of some people's interest in the project. Next is a pause. After the end of the pause comes a new wave of luck and great interest of people. The second wave is much higher and longer than the first wave. Only the second wave brings the project a real success and recognition.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: