Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 11. (Read 78545 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
The main developer on this project is a long time software engineer with great track record on Github. There are tons of work being done on Github for this particular project. This is not a one time scam like the ZCL+BTCp+ANON team pulled. The current price is so low it is not even profitable to mine with any ASICs. So lets look forward to higher prices when ASIC miners eventually leave their mine-n-dump.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
I think any investment is always a big risk. But everything is possible in cryptocurrencies, I think this project can and will be successful in the future.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

Thanks for the feedback, i will do an update video on the changes since the first video, Dev has said the sapling update will bring about lots of changes like potential Mobile wallet in the mid term, shielded addresses in the short term plus auto refunds, poll explorer spruce up and poll reviews. Many people are poised to do sports betting or any kind of betting once private betting is implemented.

Also its kinda of a false equivalence to suggest vot isnt succesful, look the wider market, you could argue most coins arent doing well, but VOT is a survivor and dev has been updating wallet and been commiting on github this whole time, that to me is a mark of success the ones who grind through the tough times.

Once the roadmap changes are implimented ill do an updated video, im in this for atleast 3 years so i wont judge until then but if you were in the short term profit game vot has been to 600sats and then another spike so hopefully you capitalized then!

I don't worry about VOT price now. Whole crypto market is in downtrend. And it will continue about 1 year I suppose. But some funds was collected during VOT ICO. About 30 BTC as I remember. It's good enough amount so would like to know how devteam put into practice that funds.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The plan team is working on their best work for the project, they want to improve the project and so that the growing updates can be made to everyone. i think they are busy now busy with ico
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
What are the assets & liabilities of your plan? What will be the use of the proceeds raised? What kind of expenses do you expect to incur? What is your cash burn for the year(s) to come?

You can find the whitepaper and roadmap on the website http://votecoin.site/
Activity: 9
What are the assets & liabilities of your plan? What will be the use of the proceeds raised? What kind of expenses do you expect to incur? What is your cash burn for the year(s) to come?
Activity: 236
The future of VoteCoin is promising. Investors can step up their efforts and wait patiently for the next bull market.

It's good video but it's about half a year old. There was good enough start but now is silence.
Nothing happened. One year passed from the VOT beggining and the progress is unclear at all.
Does it mean that VOT investment was a bad idea?
Just any response by devteam is needed

Thanks for the feedback, i will do an update video on the changes since the first video, Dev has said the sapling update will bring about lots of changes like potential Mobile wallet in the mid term, shielded addresses in the short term plus auto refunds, poll explorer spruce up and poll reviews. Many people are poised to do sports betting or any kind of betting once private betting is implemented.

Also its kinda of a false equivalence to suggest vot isnt succesful, look the wider market, you could argue most coins arent doing well, but VOT is a survivor and dev has been updating wallet and been commiting on github this whole time, that to me is a mark of success the ones who grind through the tough times.

Once the roadmap changes are implimented ill do an updated video, im in this for atleast 3 years so i wont judge until then but if you were in the short term profit game vot has been to 600sats and then another spike so hopefully you capitalized then!

Activity: 28
i think its great business, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the plan. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!

It's good video but it's about half a year old. There was good enough start but now is silence.
Nothing happened. One year passed from the VOT beggining and the progress is unclear at all.
Does it mean that VOT investment was a bad idea?
Just any response by devteam is needed
I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the idea. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the business succeeds we get a great product

Please feel free to share my video on this coins potential if you like.

Voting to sport betting all covered.

Votecoin 101 - What is it? - Crypto Democracy

https://youtu.be/OoilfdCNtIM
I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!

You are the trader of the year men,    Huh

Lol at 60% if you holding you want a lot more than that haha
Activity: 6
I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!

You are the trader of the year men,    Huh
Activity: 14
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Hi all!

We are building a new and amazing multipool for most important coins and altcoins. We still working on the frontend and adding coins.

VOTECOIN [VOT]  HAS BEEN ADDED TO OUR POOL!

theminingpool.online

ALL FEES ARE SET TO 0%
ALL PAYMENTS FULLY WORKING!
CONVERSION DIRECTLY INTO BTC AVAILABLE

FOR VOTECOIN [VOT]

stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:3401 -u YOURUSERNAME.x -p ANYPASSWORD

HappyMinning! Smiley

Regards,
TheMiningPool
Activity: 6
i am very exited what will happen if the buy order at 50 and 40 sat is done. Will it fall down until 0 ?

It would be good to see a report about one year work with VOT and further plans especially for ICO participants  Wink

I think it will be good one post for 1 year report and future action for 2019.
i am very exited what will happen if the buy order at 50 and 40 sat is done. Will it fall down until 0 ?

I don't think that it's so matter until VOT reach enough big exchange.
The development is far from the end but it moves slowly but moves. GUI wallet is also far from perfect.
It would be good to see a report about one year work with VOT and further plans especially for ICO participants  Wink
Activity: 31
Greetings
Very nice plan. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
What in particular do you suggest to do, in order to add VOT to more exchanges?
Thank you
-Tom

Thank you for reply me.

First of all i suggest doing a large publicity Campaign, contact youtuber (like "altcoinbuzz", "altcoin daily", "crpytolark" ecc.) to spread the utility of VOT. More activity on twitter and create a reddit.

When our community as growth then you can do a second ICO offer to take found for add VOT in big exchanges, because, nobody will trade on tradesatoshi, only miners who need to sell fast.

There are peoples who believe too much in you and the project, if you need help tell us, but we need you too.

How does publicity Campaign or contacting youtubers help VoteCoin to be listed on exchanges? I don't really get it.
There is no possibility of another ICO, it is no longer technically possible without a hard fork.
We are developers, not marketers, there is no "business plan" or "marketing strategy" for VoteCoin, I am afraid.
-Tom

Tom,

now, we are afraid, if you told us you don't have any future plan for VOTECOIN, specially when you write in the white paper:

- We assume that VoteCoin will achieve at least similar or even better results and the past statistics support our assumption.

You want to do the same or better results of coin listed in few exchanges, just in tradesatoshi?Huh You will never, never se the coin growth there.

Peoples invest thousands dollars in this project, if you don't have any marketing strategy I suggest you to do one for the next months.
I think so, this project should do something greater than mere coin collecting spare change. you have to think about something real that really could develop in the future so you will attract more investors to come aboard.

The project is entering the phase where the hurricane of new happening can blow u out. If u dont want that, send money to the community wallet to help building the trust and loyalty towards the person who controls the wallet. When the money hits the wallet it will be immediately withdrawn and used for amusement as well as shopping in the agricultural supply store.
Activity: 29
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the business even without attachments, it is very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
Pages:
Jump to: