Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 12. (Read 78545 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
i am very exited what will happen if the buy order at 50 and 40 sat is done. Will it fall down until 0 ?
Activity: 25
What in particular do you suggest to do, in order to add VOT to more exchanges?
Thank you
-Tom

Thank you for reply me.

First of all i suggest doing a large publicity Campaign, contact youtuber (like "altcoinbuzz", "altcoin daily", "crpytolark" ecc.) to spread the utility of VOT. More activity on twitter and create a reddit.

When our community as growth then you can do a second ICO offer to take found for add VOT in big exchanges, because, nobody will trade on tradesatoshi, only miners who need to sell fast.

There are peoples who believe too much in you and the project, if you need help tell us, but we need you too.

How does publicity Campaign or contacting youtubers help VoteCoin to be listed on exchanges? I don't really get it.
There is no possibility of another ICO, it is no longer technically possible without a hard fork.
We are developers, not marketers, there is no "business plan" or "marketing strategy" for VoteCoin, I am afraid.
-Tom

Tom,

now, we are afraid, if you told us you don't have any future plan for VOTECOIN, specially when you write in the white paper:

- We assume that VoteCoin will achieve at least similar or even better results and the past statistics support our assumption.

You want to do the same or better results of coin listed in few exchanges, just in tradesatoshi?Huh You will never, never se the coin growth there.

Peoples invest thousands dollars in this project, if you don't have any marketing strategy I suggest you to do one for the next months.
I think so, this project should do something greater than mere coin collecting spare change. you have to think about something real that really could develop in the future so you will attract more investors to come aboard.
Activity: 109
Merit: 11

[/quote]

Tom,

now, we are afraid, if you told us you don't have any future plan for VOTECOIN, specially when you write in the white paper:

- We assume that VoteCoin will achieve at least similar or even better results and the past statistics support our assumption.

You want to do the same or better results of coin listed in few exchanges, just in tradesatoshi?Huh You will never, never se the coin growth there.

Peoples invest thousands dollars in this project, if you don't have any marketing strategy I suggest you to do one for the next months.
[/quote]

This is a community coin, the ICO stated all ICO funds will go directly to wallet functionality and vision, Yes tom is a very technical dev, he hired graphic design devs for the gui wallet to look the way it does, he has said marketing and paying for listings wont come before private txs, shielded addresses, private betting, auto refunds, poll reviews and poll explorer spruce up, then after that theres mobile wallet, crowdfunding protocol etc etc and even then vot may not succeed and the funds left for marketing might be dry but hey im excited and will hodl for atleast a few years. Its the community that builds up the crypto, if enough of us contact youtubers (when the wallet is updated for shileded addys and the proper sapling update) and contact bloggers and crypto news sites, if those people can see vot is being used in terms of www.betvot.com and poll explorer they will be keen to talk about it. 

But theres still so much to do before Votecoin can be pitched to the bigger youtubers etc and most of that has to do with community use, if we can market vot amongst ourselves and bring in some noobs to partake in getting the volume up not only on tradesatoshi but the other exchanges vot is on like digitalprice and cratex. The wallet and the tech and the proposition is sound, i agree not marketing can seem like shooting yourself in the foot, but getting the wrong people to market it or marketing a product thats not 100% can also shoot you in the foot, but i agree it shouldnt be for a lack of trying.
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
Hello,

I am new to Bitcointalk, but have been active on the Votecoin Discord channel since last winter (III-James-lll over on discord).

I joined to let folks know that I will be posting all of the NFL games for sports betting this year.  You can find the poll#'s, lines, and rules on my website - betVOT.com

If you have any questions about how the betting works, please contact me on the Votecoin Discord, or by email at [email protected].  There are also instructions and a FAQ on the website as well.

Thank you,
James

Awesome work this is super exciting. I dont know shit about NFL but i might punt for fun.
Activity: 52
Hello Team!
Is it possible on official pool to make payout once a week (for example)? For those miners who do not reach a balance of 100 VOT?
Activity: 6
Thank you
-Tom

Thank you for reply me.

First of all i suggest doing a large publicity Campaign, contact youtuber (like "altcoinbuzz", "altcoin daily", "crpytolark" ecc.) to spread the utility of VOT. More activity on twitter and create a reddit.

When our community as growth then you can do a second ICO offer to take found for add VOT in big exchanges, because, nobody will trade on tradesatoshi, only miners who need to sell fast.

There are peoples who believe too much in you and the project, if you need help tell us, but we need you too.

How does publicity Campaign or contacting youtubers help VoteCoin to be listed on exchanges? I don't really get it.
There is no possibility of another ICO, it is no longer technically possible without a hard fork.
We are developers, not marketers, there is no "business plan" or "marketing strategy" for VoteCoin, I am afraid.
-Tom

Tom,

Activity: 27
Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this project can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.
Activity: 2
Hello,

I am new to Bitcointalk, but have been active on the Votecoin Discord channel since last winter (III-James-lll over on discord).

I joined to let folks know that I will be posting all of the NFL games for sports betting this year.  You can find the poll#'s, lines, and rules on my website - betVOT.com

If you have any questions about how the betting works, please contact me on the Votecoin Discord, or by email at [email protected].  There are also instructions and a FAQ on the website as well.

Thank you,
James
Activity: 36
The business is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the plan.
Activity: 265
Merit: 105
Thank you
-Tom

Thank you for reply me.

-Tom
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Do you really believe that asic is good for the coin ?.i see a massive dump since asic is in advange about the costs of mining with this coin. Even the price is under Rentability then asic stops. But this Price is very low. I believr half from now

I think the current price is not enough adequate due to very thin market. And trading volumes confirm that. Equihash asics could be dangerous for VOT if somebody would like to 51% attack VOT network. At the moment it's not very expensive due to enough low hashrate. There was an example of successful 51% attack to BTG in May'18. But in this case low price of VOT surprisingly helps  Cheesy because 51% attack simply nonprofitable.

Attack is non profitable . So we are lucky guys. :-)
Its strange that all people are selling at 50 sat. What is- if its only one man who wants that the price goes down? Why does he do that ? There is a massive Buy Order at 50 sat and one at 40 sat.

If I would have free funds I would buy VOT at that price.
In Dec'17 I bought VOTs below 30 sats and somebody sold it to me at that level. Maybe one was just weak hands. I don't think that miners now sell VOTs. To sell VOTs you previously need to mine VOTs. But it is unprofitable for immediately selling. Or one is very strange miner
Do you really believe that asic is good for the coin ?.i see a massive dump since asic is in advange about the costs of mining with this coin. Even the price is under Rentability then asic stops. But this Price is very low. I believr half from now

I think the current price is not enough adequate due to very thin market. And trading volumes confirm that. Equihash asics could be dangerous for VOT if somebody would like to 51% attack VOT network. At the moment it's not very expensive due to enough low hashrate. There was an example of successful 51% attack to BTG in May'18. But in this case low price of VOT surprisingly helps  Cheesy because 51% attack simply nonprofitable.

Attack is non profitable . So we are lucky guys. :-)
Its strange that all people are selling at 50 sat. What is- if its only one man who wants that the price goes down? Why does he do that ? There is a massive Buy Order at 50 sat and one at 40 sat.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

Hey Tom,

it's 1 year now I follow you and invest in VOT, but, I don't see any market strategy. What do you think you will do for add VOT in more exchanges? Tradesatoshi it's NOT GOOD for coin value.

I know you talk about that months ago but, no strategy for now.  Huh

Do Something for the community, more activity more publicity more market strategy. I hope you will do something because if not I've just invest in the wrong project.  Undecided

(sorry for my bad English)

Thank you
-Tom

Thank you for reply me.

Hey Tom,

it's 1 year now I follow you and invest in VOT, but, I don't see any market strategy. What do you think you will do for add VOT in more exchanges? Tradesatoshi it's NOT GOOD for coin value.

Do Something for the community, more activity more publicity more market strategy. I hope you will do something because if not I've just invest in the wrong project.  Undecided

Thank you
-Tom
Hey Tom,

Hello Admin,

We are glad to invite you into our instantbitex Exchange.

Coin listing fee of 1 BTC would be reasonable, if the exchange had real volume.
But from my point of view, it is questionable.

For example, just look at the main BTCUSD pair.
Current price at bitfinex is $7276 with spread as low as $1. You can trade 100 BTC within spread of $10
However, on instantbitex there are sell orders for price $7355 and buy orders for $6875 which is spread $480.
It indicates very low real trading volume to me.
-Tom
All ofthe proving files for VoteCoin are the same as for ZCash, thus can be downloaded from official ZCash download URLs:

https://z.cash/downloads/sprout-proving.key
   https://z.cash/downloads/sprout-verifying.key
   https://z.cash/downloads/sapling-spend.params
   https://z.cash/downloads/sapling-output.params
   https://z.cash/downloads/sprout-groth16.params 

It is described in README.txt file
-Tom

I will clarify the situation. The new version at startup produces an error: error cannot find the zcash network parameters in the following directory. And in this directory I put the keys:
https://z.cash/downloads/sprout-proving.key
https://z.cash/downloads/sprout-verifying.key

But the error still appears. Perhaps something is missing or I need to download other keys? (Talk about windows 10)

In the new version of the wallet in the folder zkSNARK should be more files
Code:
sapling-output.params
sapling-spend.params
sprout-groth16.params

How to get them?
Code:
Please run 'zcash for-fetch-params' or
'./zcutil/fetch-params.sh' and then restart.
Where these scripts take in Windows?
I threw these 3 files from my wallet on Linux. But now when I start votecoind.exe it requests rpcuser and rpcpassword. I did not understand further.
Activity: 12
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it's very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
I dont know if a bigger exchange helps for the price. If i have a z9 asic and its profitable to sell at 50 satoschi i would do the same. So the Problem is the asic is profitable and the GPU not.

It became clear after Equihash asic's announcement. Is it bad or good? According previously presented asics for example for x11 algo the price of x11 coins grew up very high in half of year. So it's quite possible that it can be with equihash also. Time will show
Pages:
Jump to: