Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 10. (Read 78545 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Hi just a note dev has been on holiday he has come back now and working on sapling. I think dev team has plenty of vot left as they have many more work hours to go haha

Hope he will back soon and will give us some news/comments
Also there is a price movement at Tradesatoshi. Even more than 1k USD daily trade volume!  Cheesy

This is a fairly high success rate for the project. This is especially true for today's success, because now the difficult situation on the market and bugot projects suffer from the fact that their tokens are not in demand on the market. but this is not a project project. it's obvious to people.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
I think team should set a commission on the official pool for example 2-5% (can be more), and these percentages will go on development of a pool and coin.

It's not a good idea. Maximum 1% comission at official pool would be acceptable. Also do not forget about funds collected during VOT ICO. And of course before embedding of any commision it should be substantiated
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I think team should set a commission on the official pool for example 2-5% (can be more), and these percentages will go on development of a pool and coin.
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
Everyone Dev has let me know the Official pool has been shut off for good now, the last crash has proved to be a huge fix and since the pool was 0% fee theres no real funds for ongoing maintenance, I will also be making a new how to mine video on another pool. "Please pass on the info, If there are people with missing payments, please let them know to contact us by mail [email protected] or in discord #help section and we will send their payments manually." Please include you wallet addresses you mined with and any screenshots etc thanks all.
Everyone Dev has let me know the official pool has massive fault, wallet and processing had crashed and sent no error, please switch your miners to a different pool, dev has said he has to reboot the entire server from the ground up he is unsure if any funds will be processed after reboot, please join the discord and send screenshots in #help and ill pass it on to see if we can find a fix, not sure if this is an attack or what as theres no debug error.

I will update as and when but PLEASE SWITCH YOUR MINERS AWAY FROM OFFICIAL POOL

Hi just a note dev has been on holiday he has come back now and working on sapling. I think dev team has plenty of vot left as they have many more work hours to go haha

Hope he will back soon and will give us some news/comments
Also there is a price movement at Tradesatoshi. Even more than 1k USD daily trade volume!  Cheesy

Think and choose the right version of events Smiley

Perhaps the developer chose the wrong strategy. Informational emptiness is not the best way to increase interest in the project. The official pool often falls, I see the negative balances of the miners and do not see any comments from the author about this, although earlier he always reported on the failures and quickly corrected them. If the sports betting system is improved, success will raise this project to new heights. Why create obstacles to success with your own hands? Perhaps the author helps those who want to buy coins at the lowest price? This is the usual method of attracting large investors without increasing the coin rate ..

When the etherium was young the price fell down, the sponsors were constantly added, the price continued to fall, the miners complained about the low price. Vitalik said that the etherium should not be expensive. Of course, in fact it was the moment of buying coins by investors at a low price. Those who realized this were happy after a while.

Exactly current price is a good chance to enter to VOT. But the last dev Tom activity was more than 2 weeks ago. Then nothing, no comments, no releases, no smth else. The version looks enough probable that devteam would like to buy VOT at low price

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Exactly current price is a good chance to enter to VOT. But the last dev Tom activity was more than 2 weeks ago. Then nothing, no comments, no releases, no smth else. The version looks enough probable that devteam would like to buy VOT at low price

In any case, a good moment for buying can be short enough and I'm grateful to those who sell coins at a low price.

Perhaps the developer chose the wrong strategy. Informational emptiness is not the best way to increase interest in the project. The official pool often falls, I see the negative balances of the miners and do not see any comments from the author about this, although earlier he always reported on the failures and quickly corrected them. If the sports betting system is improved, success will raise this project to new heights. Why create obstacles to success with your own hands? Perhaps the author helps those who want to buy coins at the lowest price? This is the usual method of attracting large investors without increasing the coin rate ..

When the etherium was young the price fell down, the sponsors were constantly added, the price continued to fall, the miners complained about the low price. Vitalik said that the etherium should not be expensive. Of course, in fact it was the moment of buying coins by investors at a low price. Those who realized this were happy after a while.

Activity: 87
Holy shit look at the price to buy the dip or not to buy, that is the question.

To sell or not to sell, THAT is the question.

Tradesatoshi look very very bad, 23 sat. ATM.  Cry

Transactions on the official pool are stuck. Team, could you check it please?

Tradesatoshi look very very bad, 23 sat. ATM.  Cry

Oh cmon cryptobeliever BELIEVE hahaha
Activity: 6

Tradesatoshi look very very bad, 23 sat. ATM.  Cry
The official pool has been down for a long time. Sad
NFL Week 2 games are open for action on the VoteCoin blockchain.

Rules and poll#'s are posted on www.betVOT.com

Good Luck
James

It's good application. But to become popular VOT should have a market with enough liquidity. Maybe should create build-in exchange in the VOT-wallet that anybody can sell or buy VOT for BTC for example.
Some time ago there was a suggestion from Instant Bitex exchange to list VOT. Is there any news about it?

I believe we had asked a quote but not suure what happened after that, will follow up. we need to target some sports punter, once sapling goes live i believe itll be easier to get people to have a punt when private betting and shielded addresses.

Good Luck
James

It's good application. But to become popular VOT should have a market with enough liquidity. Maybe should create build-in exchange in the VOT-wallet that anybody can sell or buy VOT for BTC for example.
Some time ago there was a suggestion from Instant Bitex exchange to list VOT. Is there any news about it?
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
Can I make a poll where people have to pay to vote and there is a winner at the end? I like to create some sports betting.
Activity: 2

Good Luck
James
Activity: 4
I would believe that they don't hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their КYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?
Pages:
Jump to: