Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Voting][ICO LIVE] NOSCAM-Scam projects searching platform - page 9. (Read 3257 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Looking very interesting project... Good team work of skilled people obiviously  this project would achieve
big success in blockchain plateform..
Telegram username : @sapanmishramca
Activity: 19
great idea to fight scammers.... i hope you have some sample of working product soon
Activity: 10
Big Project I Like it very nice Future
Activity: 47
Appreciate the platform. If you're interested in crypto investing, don't miss out NOSCAM
Activity: 53
Nice &  interesting , amazing project. I like it. And hope, it will progress in future,good luck team Noscam project
Activity: 63
Good job this is the best project in this crypto market

I for some reason have the feeling that 90% of the posts in this thread written by robots or simply paid accounts, is very very strong suspicion I have is antiscam the project and those suspicions associated with scammers in this project

Facts please? All of these people to our great community.
Activity: 58

I for some reason have the feeling that 90% of the posts in this thread written by robots or simply paid accounts, is very very strong suspicion I have is antiscam the project and those suspicions associated with scammers in this project
Activity: 69
I'm very exciting joint with you
Activity: 46
Activity: 21
Very Good Project,I joned...
Activity: 2
Very good project
Activity: 79
I hope  it's a great project and also today's need as there is a increase in scam ICOs and various other projects in which people lost their crypto which should definitely be curbed.
Activity: 52
I'm actually hoping this coin is not a scam. From the token name itself.
Activity: 10
Good idea & big project
Activity: 71
Very interesting and amazing project. I like it. And hope, it will progress in future,good luck
Activity: 19
The idea of donations should take its rightful place in crypto
Activity: 20
My view is it's a great project and also today's need as there is a increase in scam ICOs and various other projects in which people lost their money/crypto which should definitely be curbed.
Activity: 32
Very very good project sir
Activity: 3
Nice project
I will stay with this project
I wish this project will successful
Thanks alot noscem token.
Join this project guys.
Activity: 14