Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Voting][ICO LIVE] NOSCAM-Scam projects searching platform - page 6. (Read 3257 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Excellent concept...great project...good team..glad to b part of this project
Activity: 17
A good ICO, great idea for the project, it has a very bright future. I hope NoSCAM has a bounty program.
Activity: 1
very nice project ! I like it !
Activity: 27
Noscam token wonderfull platform.earn up to 250 dollar.Dont miss it guys.Noscam 2 round first round already ended.Every should try to join Airdrop.
Activity: 2
Wow! what a beautiful project this is !
Activity: 2
very nice project !
Activity: 296
It would be better project to have an airdrop and consider the ico project and this project has good days
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
It would be better to have an airdrop and consider the ICO project according to the criteria and needs of the project. Good luck.
Activity: 14
The name of your token is really interesting and good project god bless you
Activity: 63
Please provide more information about the bounty program.

Now there are:
NOSCAM TOKEN Video Bounty

NOSCAM TOKEN Article Bounty

What would you like?
Activity: 512
Grate project with grate team
Activity: 63
If you rely on the principle of the wisdom of the crowd, there is a lot of potential for manipulation if the crowd is small in the beginning. It should be handled very carefully or you should have a threshold. Something like at least 100,000 people must have voted or it's not valid.

We can see the statistics of voting. How much time a participant spends on questions. On condition of voting, if one mistake is made, the voting shall not be considered. Many other tools for analysis. We see who votes and his story. But we cannot influence the voting results

Now we are selecting people who are really ready to study the projects. In total, we have 3000 participants. Of these, 1,000 participants are tested and ready to study projects. Selection will be tough
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
If you rely on the principle of the wisdom of the crowd, there is a lot of potential for manipulation if the crowd is small in the beginning. It should be handled very carefully or you should have a threshold. Something like at least 100,000 people must have voted or it's not valid.
Activity: 1
big projet i like it nice
Activity: 160
Please provide more information about the bounty program.
Activity: 31
This is a good project. This is a long term project also.. So like this project. Congratulations for success project the NOSCAM, and i hope price still can up
I'm very excited for the waiting for distribution of the token that may take place soon.
Activity: 7
                                                                    NOSCAM-Scam projects searching platform.

Buy tokens in the ICO period from April 15, 2018 to may 30, 2018.

What problems does the NOSCAM platform solve?  
1. The impossibility of determining a SCAM project at the ICO stage in the crypto currency
2. Loss of funds from investments in SCAM projects in the crypto currency market at the ICO stage.  

How does it work?
A work of NOSCAM platform on searching SCAM projects is based on so called “Crowd wisdom”. Our followers will be investigating each project and estimating in the end whether it’s SCAM or NOSCAM. After that, taking into account that data, our team will be making an analysis of an ICO project in accordance with such criteria as the project necessity, team’s competency and etc. If points of view of the team and the crowd are identical, there will be published a verdict in our social groups.

There is going to be launched a mobile application in Q3, 2018 for more convenient voting process.
Why will the crowd vote? Everybody will get NSC token for his voice. That’s why both parties are pleased: as one which votes for the projects on NOSCAM platform as another one which is going to invest money to the projects.

WhitePaper English                    WhitePaper Russian              More Details                  Buy Tokens

There are 3 supposed types of ICO projects under the term SCAM:  
1.Projects that initially collect investors' funds with a fraudulent purpose;  
2.Projects that raise funds of investors, but do not have a competent team;  
3.Projects that raise funds of investors, but offer a futile product or idea.  

TOKEN SALE
ICO sale period is scheduled from April, 15 2018 till May, 30 2018 including.
Total Supply: 3000000000
Symbol token: NSC
Address ERC20 Contract: https://etherscan.io/token/0x38cf2e95c2edb6380d5c8e8b7446160f21530042
1 NSC = 0.01 USD
We Accept: ETH
MIN 0.05 ETH
MAX 1000 ETH

Tokens will be sent out to investors within 2 weeks after ICO ends

If you have any slight doubt about investing in the NOSCAM platform, there is no sense in doing this.

Ecли y вac ecть мaлeйшee coмнeниe пo инвecтиpoвaнию в плaтфopмy NOSCAM, тo инвecтиpoвaть нe cтoит.

Good Project
Activity: 35
It's Big projects .i love this project .
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
This is very unique project. This is project is based on Crowd Wisdome. After getting Data & making an analysis of ICO Project by NSC Team we come to know that the said project is Real or Scam. So I am very much excited about it...

yeah they will analyze ico projects according to criteria such as project needs and team competencies.I think this is a brilliant idea.I believe this project will be successful
Activity: 177
This is very unique project. This is project is based on Crowd Wisdome. After getting Data & making an analysis of ICO Project by NSC Team we come to know that the said project is Real or Scam. So I am very much excited about it...
Pages:
Jump to: