Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Voting][ICO LIVE] NOSCAM-Scam projects searching platform - page 7. (Read 3257 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Excellent command! Perspective project.I like the idea, I'm with you, keep in touch.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
very interesting project, the idea used to make this project very brilliant. very helpful and hope will provide useful and valid information of a platform. success
Activity: 32
Great project I like this projec and I like the idea,
Activity: 32
Great project I like this projec and I like the idea, I'm with you, keep in touch and I share this project to my freands....
Activity: 108
Good project and nice teamwork.I like the idea, I'm with you, keep in touch
Activity: 3
Activity: 20
An excellent idea, I think the project is quite promising, and most importantly you can start from scratch Cool
Activity: 30
I would like to thank you for project and really hope this will be successful. Though I'm affraid that sometimes groupthink can mislead your analysis for ICOs.

Still, best of luck!
nice it is big and good project
Activity: 12
Very nice project. I hope will success.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?
Activity: 56
So if I understand this project correctly, there will be an analysis of ICOs and projects based on groupthink and crown analysis.  My only concern is that sometimes groupthink can sometimes lead to bad results, e.g. US elections.  Having said that, I only purchase items on Amazon with good reviews, so perhaps this project is on the right track.  Good luck either way.
Activity: 30
nice and Great idea. 
Good job good luck! 
Activity: 63
How will the tokens be used?
Will you users have something like checklist or they'll write their opinion in a free form?

Own NSC tokens are required for NOSCAM platform to arrange internal economy and reward voting system's participants.

You are studying an ICO project. You get NSC tokens for this.

The formula for determining participant's place in the system:
The number of passed votes X the number of correct answers in the questions with 3-4 options of the answers.  One of which is correct, and all the others are wrong.
Each participant gets a personal rating.  A personal rating is required for calculating bonus reward on the basis of performance per month. Participants of TOP-30 ranking are granted additional NSC tokens or equivalent in ETH. 

Activity: 63
It is interesting to know how the team will react when the scam project offers them a good reward, for a good tip about the scam, or where are the guarantees that your team's opinion will be objective, not bought, for example, by competitors?

First of all we risk the most expensive - our reputation.We will not promote anyone. Voting on our platform is honest. We can not influence the results of the vote. Honesty is our most important motto.

Money doesn't matter here.

Activity: 47
I am delighted to be part of this project! A great idea and very necessary to finish once with the scams!
Activity: 10
Join all.
Why?
Good Project and team.
Have a Future
Very nice and profitable project.
All the best for all members and customers who join this big project.
Best wishes to NOSCAM TEAM and others to help them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It is interesting to know how the team will react when the scam project offers them a good reward, for a good tip about the scam, or where are the guarantees that your team's opinion will be objective, not bought, for example, by competitors?
Activity: 9
How will the tokens be used?
Will you users have something like checklist or they'll write their opinion in a free form?
Pages:
Jump to: