Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Voting][ICO LIVE] NOSCAM-Scam projects searching platform - page 8. (Read 3257 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
free airdrop ...........
Big Project I Like It Nice
Activity: 63
Where are u going to store all the collected funds?

Part of the funds will be kept in the wallets. Part will be withdrawn and used for current expenses. All information will be public.
This project will probably scam you, it's a nice concept but why you need so much budget? $0.01 per token and 3 billion supply, selling 75% Where will the funds go? Some people can build such platform with just a serious dedication to stop scam with just a little budget. Your platform sir is so expensive. And you are using a lot of paid actors to comment on your thread.

And that to come to the normal exchange need a deposit of 50-100BTC.
Activity: 3
Very nice and profitable project. All can join this project. I am staying with this project. My warm wishes to all who join this big project. I think this could be the dream project of all ICO. Best wishes to NOSCAM TEAM.
Activity: 135
Best wishes to NOSCAM team.
Big Project I Like It Nice.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Where are u going to store all the collected funds?
This project will probably scam you, it's a nice concept but why you need so much budget? $0.01 per token and 3 billion supply, selling 75% Where will the funds go? Some people can build such platform with just a serious dedication to stop scam with just a little budget. Your platform sir is so expensive. And you are using a lot of paid actors to comment on your thread.

You probably don't know that you have to pay for everything. For advertising the project, for listing on the stock exchange, for the development of the platform, salaries and more....
Activity: 20
Big Project I Like It Nice
Activity: 77
hii all noscam is good project because we vote who are legit or scam and were we discuss about new ico, i hope my comment valuable for you. thanks. and best wishes to NOSCAM team.
i dont know how you will check projects. It will be like quantstamp and community audit?

Community audit
Activity: 27
I hope that this currency will help us to fall into the trap of all the scams.
Activity: 74
Big Project I like it nice
Activity: 2
Big project nice and good work
Activity: 238
Activity: 31

Noscam is nice project in 2018.I joined.
Activity: 34
Noscam is very thoughtful project & having Unique idea.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
i dont know how you will check projects. It will be like quantstamp and community audit?
Activity: 10
Thanks for solving the two problems as mentioned. These problems are very frequent nowadays and most people lose their money. I like this token as will help people finding a good ICO.
Activity: 294
Such a project is very necessary for us to protect ourselves from the scum!
Activity: 35
Amazing concept, great project, good team work behind this project, I hope this project go to the top in crypto currency world.
Pages:
Jump to: