Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Voting][ICO LIVE] NOSCAM-Scam projects searching platform - page 4. (Read 3257 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
seems like good project. best of luck
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
All support this project, as he several times fell to the Scam. I think it will be very useful for companies
Activity: 463
Cкaжитe, ecть ли y вac бaнyти кaмпaния? Xoчy cдeлaть видeo oбзop, мoй кaнaл нa Ютyбe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJBdMjyFz_nhpfmVhEsg0dA
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
If you rely on the principle of the wisdom of the crowd, there is a lot of potential for manipulation if the crowd is small in the beginning. It should be handled very carefully or you should have a threshold. Something like at least 100,000 people must have voted or it's not valid.

We can see the statistics of voting. How much time a participant spends on questions. On condition of voting, if one mistake is made, the voting shall not be considered. Many other tools for analysis. We see who votes and his story. But we cannot influence the voting results

Now we are selecting people who are really ready to study the projects. In total, we have 3000 participants. Of these, 1,000 participants are tested and ready to study projects. Selection will be tough

Good approach, but it is not 100% decentralized then if you pick participants. Imagine an ICO approaches you and offers you $10 million for coming up with a favorable result, how can you still be objective? You need to reach massive scale so that you can't influence voters anymore. Not saying you would, but that's not how we discuss in the blockchain space. It's not about hypothetical scenarios. We want to achieve guaranteed processes and outcomes.

Honesty is a hypothetical construct. It isn't irreversible nor unbreakable. That's why we have blockchain. We were hoping for banks to be honest. This is not about believing in your honesty. It is about fixing all holes in a trust-based society though technology.

There are things more precious than money. Even a lot of money. This honesty for example. You know that? Of course, in the future we will make a fully decentralized voting system.
Activity: 18
Activity: 66
Great project genuine site and excellent idea, I think the project is quite promising, and most importantly you can start from scratch
Activity: 63
The project is very well conceived in that well to help people get rid of the scam projects. If it goes that project will go further. Is it known that the lap will be soft cap?

Soft cap is 4000ETH. If we don't get it, we'll give all funds back to investors
We need more money to enter the stock exchange. We will make the product on our own.
Activity: 75
I received inforation of this ANN, it look potential
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
The project is very well conceived in that well to help people get rid of the scam projects. If it goes that project will go further. Is it known that the lap will be soft cap?
The project is very relevant for today because there is a lot of scam projects. If the project normally works, I hope the scams will be smaller and people's confidence in the crypto currency will increase. I'm wondering whether the team itself will analyze the project or the current voting?  Huh

Before we put the project to vote, we study it. It is important to understand that there are several types of SCAM ICO:
Projects that initially collect investors' funds with a fraudulent purpose; 
Projects that raise funds of investors, but do not have a competent team; 
Projects that raise funds of investors, but offer a futile product or idea. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The project is very relevant for today because there is a lot of scam projects. If the project normally works, I hope the scams will be smaller and people's confidence in the crypto currency will increase. I'm wondering whether the team itself will analyze the project or the current voting?  Huh
I need to start up more interested in the project, I want to use it, but where is the evidence that noscam will not sell positions in its ranking, because I understand that not everything depends on people voting?
And the second question is how the project and his team are going to make money? What are their benefits?

The result depends only on the voters.

There has been created a Noscam Fund to identify efficiency of the NOSCAM platform. Its purpose is to invest in perspective projects at the ICO stage. The growth of the Fund’s welfare will confirm efficiency of the Fund and platform performance.  In turn, Noscam Fund before investing in projects at the ICO stage will be based on the data received as a result of voting on the NOSCAM platform
Activity: 33
I need to start up more interested in the project, I want to use it, but where is the evidence that noscam will not sell positions in its ranking, because I understand that not everything depends on people voting?
And the second question is how the project and his team are going to make money? What are their benefits?
Though I love your concepts but will there be your own personal wallet at the end of the ICO and your total supply is gigantic that also can scare some away. Just try to find a way to avoid investors and airdropers to not do dumping.

All we need to go to the stock exchange. We will do the product on our own.
Now the exchange is asking for a listing of 50BTC.

Activity: 144
Though I love your concepts but will there be your own personal wallet at the end of the ICO and your total supply is gigantic that also can scare some away. Just try to find a way to avoid investors and airdropers to not do dumping.
Activity: 22
 Good team I'm with you, keep in touch
Activity: 34
Nice Concept Good PROJECT iCO
ALL DONE !
and did not understand how much the collective mind is able to separate the scam from not the scum, especially when the market is such that even a good project can turn out to be a scam

Collective mind may be wrong. But he never makes a mistake in the question: Would you use a product of this project? And this is a strong indicator
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
and did not understand how much the collective mind is able to separate the scam from not the scum, especially when the market is such that even a good project can turn out to be a scam
Pages:
Jump to: