Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Voting][ICO LIVE] NOSCAM-Scam projects searching platform - page 5. (Read 3257 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
If you rely on the principle of the wisdom of the crowd, there is a lot of potential for manipulation if the crowd is small in the beginning. It should be handled very carefully or you should have a threshold. Something like at least 100,000 people must have voted or it's not valid.

We can see the statistics of voting. How much time a participant spends on questions. On condition of voting, if one mistake is made, the voting shall not be considered. Many other tools for analysis. We see who votes and his story. But we cannot influence the voting results

Now we are selecting people who are really ready to study the projects. In total, we have 3000 participants. Of these, 1,000 participants are tested and ready to study projects. Selection will be tough

Good approach, but it is not 100% decentralized then if you pick participants. Imagine an ICO approaches you and offers you $10 million for coming up with a favorable result, how can you still be objective? You need to reach massive scale so that you can't influence voters anymore. Not saying you would, but that's not how we discuss in the blockchain space. It's not about hypothetical scenarios. We want to achieve guaranteed processes and outcomes.

What matters is the quality of the voters, not the number. What if you have 100,000 stupid people like an iron?
If you rely on the principle of the wisdom of the crowd, there is a lot of potential for manipulation if the crowd is small in the beginning. It should be handled very carefully or you should have a threshold. Something like at least 100,000 people must have voted or it's not valid.

We can see the statistics of voting. How much time a participant spends on questions. On condition of voting, if one mistake is made, the voting shall not be considered. Many other tools for analysis. We see who votes and his story. But we cannot influence the voting results

Now we are selecting people who are really ready to study the projects. In total, we have 3000 participants. Of these, 1,000 participants are tested and ready to study projects. Selection will be tough

Good approach, but it is not 100% decentralized then if you pick participants. Imagine an ICO approaches you and offers you $10 million for coming up with a favorable result, how can you still be objective? You need to reach massive scale so that you can't influence voters anymore. Not saying you would, but that's not how we discuss in the blockchain space. It's not about hypothetical scenarios. We want to achieve guaranteed processes and outcomes.

There are things more precious than money. Even a lot of money. This honesty for example. You know that? Of course, in the future we will make a fully decentralized voting system.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Your project seems realist and especially essential in this area namely the ICO. Why? considering the impressive number of ico since the end of 2017, and especially the significant increase of scam during the same period, I think that a system like yours could be very useful for future investors with confidence in your system .
Our site that I just tried and where I made the demarche for minerva seems to me complete and I look forward to seeing the results to know whether I'm wrong or not. In any case very good project and very good continuation.

The results of the voting on the Minerva project will be published today. Thank you.
Activity: 392
Your project seems realist and especially essential in this area namely the ICO. Why? considering the impressive number of ico since the end of 2017, and especially the significant increase of scam during the same period, I think that a system like yours could be very useful for future investors with confidence in your system .
Our site that I just tried and where I made the demarche for minerva seems to me complete and I look forward to seeing the results to know whether I'm wrong or not. In any case very good project and very good continuation.
Activity: 4
This is nice project it will run and join every body
So if I understand this project correctly, there will be an analysis of ICOs and projects based on groupthink and crown analysis.  My only concern is that sometimes groupthink can sometimes lead to bad results, e.g. US elections.  Having said that, I only purchase items on Amazon with good reviews, so perhaps this project is on the right track.  Good luck either way.

We're going to try.
Ask your questions? Smiley Smiley
Activity: 78
An excellent idea, I think the project is quite promising, and most importantly you can start from scratch
Activity: 156
Nice project we all are want this project that to improve invest in real progress projects. Thanks
Activity: 78
Activity: 44
project look like good....
hope it will work better and we will see on moon...
NOSCAM now listed on Sangus ICO Info: https://sangus.org/ico/1343

Thanks. How do we edit our card?
Activity: 5
This is a nice project i love this project i think this rock in the Crypto world.
Activity: 26
Activity: 10
very nice project best of luck for this project
Activity: 15
no scam airdrop is nice project &
A good ICO, great idea for the project, it has a very bright future. I hope NoSCAM has a bounty program.
Activity: 31
i really like the idea of noscam project. in todays world of crypto, there are so many new coins, tokens coming day by day and i would bet 90% are scam or at least dummie projects done by ppl without any clue or just the wish to make fast and easy money. so a good project that helps ppl solve the question "what of those is scam" is really needed.

can noscam be this one? yes. i hope so.
Before buying NSC tokens read this carefully:

Post about Honesty.  Or when you stop eating that ICO shit?  
Why do we have so many reviews in the forum?  We asked members of our Airdrop to leave feedback about us. Because otherwise we can not attract any attention.  
The crypto-currency market is young enough, however it has already managed to rot away as a rotten shoe.  Have you ever wondered why 75% of ICOs are unprofitable or closed?  Yes, because anyone needs their products. All we might see is that new ICOs could only give you a piece of shit looks like a candy, and find foolish investors who would pour cash into bullshit.  As the result they lose their money.  
Let's get back to the rotten things

Example # 1
Out of personal mailbox:
Hello, dear NOSCAM team.  I have an advantageous offer for you.  I am owner of the ICO tracker website with 1 million attendance.  I am going to post your ICO and evaluate your project at 9-10 points just per 5 ETH.  So, an investor would immediately take a keen interest in it per 5ETH.  There is also free placement, but then your project would get only 5 points.  

Example # 2:
 Correspondence with one exchange
NOSCAM TEAM: Accept us to exchange?  
Exchange:  Ok, fulfill our stipulations
NOSCAM TEAM: Which ones?  
Exchange: Increase the number of holders of your tokens, conduct an ICO.  
NOSCAM TEAM: We did not plan to conduct the ICO. We wanted to give out tokens for free.  
Exchange: We do not accept projects after Airdrop. Run the ICO.  
NOSCAM TEAM: Well, we will conduct the ICO
Exchange: And one more thing…completely forgot.  You would need to pay a deposit of 50BTC.  

The question arises, if a lot of money is required to get listed on the exchange, what will the projects have for their product’s development?  That's right! Nothing…  

We are accused that the NOSCAM project is fraudulent.  So, listen carefully.  No one forces anyone to invest in us.  We do not need your money.  Yes, we would develop faster with money.  But without them nothing terrible would happen.  Take care of your money for other projects, with a beautiful wrapper, but with a crap stuffing.  And if you want to invest in a really useful and worthwhile project, here we are, waving to you.  

NOSCAM platform is our name.  Sorry that the wrapper is not so beautiful and we are not giving you a long song and dance.  
Here is the answer to you, guys, why the market capitalization is falling down.  Yes, the whole thing lies in the nutshell. The average investors stuffed their faces with all that ICO shit where they lost much money; the big investors don’t go to the crypto currency market. So, there are no rules here.  

And yes, the best for last. As the old adage tells us, “there is a sucker is born every minute”. Think about it.  
This post is a personal opinion of the NOSCAM platform founder, Sergei Ivanov, not the whole team of NOSCAM.
Activity: 27
NOSCAM Airdrop Free 500 NSC Token.With 100 NSC Bonus Dont Miss Earn Up To $250
good chance
Pages:
Jump to: