Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VRM] Verium PoWT | CPU mining | scrypt² | Scaling | New Roadmap Released - page 7. (Read 249894 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 5
FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer
the verium pools not working
i try for 3 days in a row vrm.poolinat0r.com and vrm2.poolinat0r.com
all i got is stratum authentication failed

[2017-10-24 11:24:32] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://eu.poolinat0r.com:4443
[2017-10-24 11:24:32] 2 miner threads started, using 'scrypt' algorithm.
[2017-10-24 11:24:33] Stratum authentication failed
[2017-10-24 11:24:33] ...retry after 30 seconds

anyone knows another working pool ?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
has verium been in development for a year? From what I see development is only to new versions of roadmap?  Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
can anyone send a few hashes at malidation.com and verify they get accepted shares? Might be be my hardware

think i got it working. Set diff REALLY low, starting getting accepted shares
can anyone send a few hashes at malidation.com and verify they get accepted shares? Might be be my hardware
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I am mining on pretty old Intel Core i7-5930K and getting about ~0.3 VRM per day
TRying to add this into a unomp pool, set the n value to 19 in the verium.json for unomp and the correct line for the miner but all my shares get rejected. Any tips before I give up for the night?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
New Slack Invite link for VeriCoin and Verium https://slackin-idqpjecyzv.now.sh/

1950+ Members and climbing Grin
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
Hey, does anyone know what happened to access the website vrm.poolinat0r.com? For more than a day can not go to see the statistics. Huh

probably a frontpage failure, if there is no error from the workers then the mine is working properly, you have to wait poolinat0r admin  Cheesy
Activity: 27
Hey, does anyone know what happened to access the website vrm.poolinat0r.com? For more than a day can not go to see the statistics. Huh
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
I tried mining in the verium wallet, the coins did not go into the balance

with the current huge difficulty of mining verium, you can on a weak cpu do not hit the block even for a month. If you want to get anything out of the mine, there are a few vrm  Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
I tried mining in the verium wallet, the coins did not go into the balance
Activity: 64
Verium pools have had some trouble lately, I have had to do a fair bit of switching around.
Activity: 31
Both Poolinat0rs down again? Sites don't load.
Site up now with announcement:
We are investigating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed

edit: By the way, anyone having trouble compiling the new Verium wallet? I'm trying to do it on a Raspberry Pi 3 running Raspbian Jessie. I noticed there were a few new dependencies but I think I've sorted all that out.

Code:
makefile.unix:195: recipe for target 'obj/scrypt.o' failed
make: *** [obj/scrypt.o] Error 1
I'm no l33t_liNuX_h4x0r so it's probably me doing something wrong. Any ideas? The old wallet compiled without any trouble (after sorting the trouble out that is Wink).
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Both Poolinat0rs down again? Sites don't load.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
I am activating VeriThread once again because both threads should have the following interview with Mr Pike:

https://youtu.be/PgfRitlgSxs

https://soundcloud.com/matthew-aaron-690749808/interview-w-douglas-pike-lead-developerfounder-verium-vericoin

No Joke, this is one of the best interviews I've heard any dev give anywhere.  When Doug was explaining the issues surrounding the scaling debate in such a lucid and balanced way I thought "wow that's some Szaboian 'quantum thought' right there"... and then bam, he dropped the Unenumerated knowledge at the end  Grin  Great stuff.

VRM -> VRC bitcointalk binary thread connection (VeriThreadtm)
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
ya mining Verium has always been pretty dece, and i tell ya it's brought back people building rigs from scratch for CPU mining coins, that in itself is pretty cool Smiley
Alts have taken a hit, all that means is they will rise again, VRM is still strong over how long its been out IMO.
So ill keep my laptops on it, collecting, stacking. One day ill trade them all in for PoS VRC hehe

that's not a bad idea! might i ask if there's any drawback to using laptops CPU mining 24/7? im thinking if i should put mine to work as well, in addition to the CPUs of my GPU rigs
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
ya mining Verium has always been pretty dece, and i tell ya it's brought back people building rigs from scratch for CPU mining coins, that in itself is pretty cool Smiley
Alts have taken a hit, all that means is they will rise again, VRM is still strong over how long its been out IMO.
So ill keep my laptops on it, collecting, stacking. One day ill trade them all in for PoS VRC hehe
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
the stats page seems to be down right now. It looks great though, mining is going great. I switched pools and am getting even better results now.

I'm on a 4. ghz AMD FX 8370 8 core  (I upgraded specifically to mine VRM)  with 5 of the 8 cores mining while I'm still doing everything I use my comp for without lag I'm getting between 20-23 h/s using opt. 3.4.6... I love it

Nice, how much VRM per day are you mining with that setup, approx?

about .5  (or more on a good day) so well over 1$ a day from a computer that was running 24/7 anyway  Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
the stats page seems to be down right now. It looks great though, mining is going great. I switched pools and am getting even better results now.

I'm on a 4. ghz AMD FX 8370 8 core  (I upgraded specifically to mine VRM)  with 5 of the 8 cores mining while I'm still doing everything I use my comp for without lag I'm getting between 20-23 h/s using opt. 3.4.6... I love it

Nice, how much VRM per day are you mining with that setup, approx?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

Pages:
Jump to: