Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VRM] Verium PoWT | CPU mining | scrypt² | Scaling | New Roadmap Released - page 4. (Read 249894 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
So after 7 hours running on vrm1.poolinat0r:4443 At an average 17,000h/m For 2 workers I got 0.21 vrms??? Is something wrong?

how many  coin you get normally?? i also seems get less coin recently around 30% less, but using pool bloxtor

Lol a friend of mine got 8 vrm by solo mining, with 15,000 h/m. You should consider it too Wink
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
So after 7 hours running on vrm1.poolinat0r:4443 At an average 17,000h/m For 2 workers I got 0.21 vrms??? Is something wrong?

how many  coin you get normally?? i also seems get less coin recently around 30% less, but using pool bloxtor
Activity: 106
Merit: 31
Hello all new VRM mining guy here, today I woke up to find the mining pool I joined down (https://vrm.mining-pool.ovh) and all my miners just red lining it with no connection so started setting up the second backup pool and that went down to!!!  what is going on there aint much love for VRM out there it seems Grrrr...  I seem to get a good head of steam up reaching a wopping 0.7 VRM a day then get whacked with madness for a few days its tough finding stability is it DDos on the pools? and now totally down pools today so thinking its time I to crossed the threshold and embraced solo mining i can muster about 6000 H/m on my growing farm of intel atoms lol Do you think thats enough to be effective?

P.S

for the lolz

Intel Atom LD945GCLF (dual core Atom 230 5W TDP)   130 H/m   1Gb DDr2 Ram  running TinyCore linux with Effects to cause Verium miner system Img size (130Mb) running off a 130Mb cheap as chips usb flash stick  :-)

"When you mine on the low end hardware you have to do it properly" :-D

Blockchain Core Dev
The 60k is spread across different machines. How often could I hit a block with that power? Each block only gives 3vrm correct?

Between 1 to 3 blocks/day. Depending on luck. Block reward is still around 3.90
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
is there any point in solo mining on apx 1200 H/m?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The 60k is spread across different machines. How often could I hit a block with that power? Each block only gives 3vrm correct?
Blockchain Core Dev
Also, could someone send me an invite to https://vrm.mining-pool.ovh/? I can do around 50,000-60,000 h/m but having bad luck finding a good pool. Thank you
serious? go solo... on pool with 60khs/m... shame on you.
Also, could someone send me an invite to https://vrm.mining-pool.ovh/? I can do around 50,000-60,000 h/m but having bad luck finding a good pool. Thank you
Activity: 46
Check this vrm pool guys vrm.poolsloth.com  seems stable compared to vrm.poolinator.com and vrm.mining-pool.ovh. Automatic payout is only 0.2vrm. though the mining fee is a bit high. But overall performance is good to me.
so just tried mining VRM with a dual xeon and cpuminer-opt is reporting 125h/s and vrm2.poolinat0r.com is going between 10,000h/m to 17,000h/m and sometimes its at 0
How can I tell which one is correct?
Also, can I move over to vrm1? whats the minimum h/s to mine there and is it total per account or per worker..

thank you
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
On vrm2.poolinat0r.com I am currently getting the following error:

Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: RPC call failed: Recv failure: Connection reset by peer

And my miner seems to be working for about a minute, then it pauses and then it goes on for another minute or so. And so on, so forth...

Is anyone getting the same kind of performance?

I have tested my connection and also it is not a heat issue since mining other coins on other pools is working like a charm .

Enlightenment will be much appreciated :-)
Activity: 322
Merit: 260
Hi
someone knows why there is no use of avx or avx2?

**********  cpuminer-opt 3.7.2  ***********
     A CPU miner with multi algo support and optimized for CPUs
     with AES_NI and AVX extensions.
     BTC donation address: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT
     Forked from TPruvot's cpuminer-multi with credits
     to Lucas Jones, elmad, palmd, djm34, pooler, ig0tik3d,
     Wolf0, Jeff Garzik and Optiminer.

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
CPU features: SSE2 AES AVX AVX2
SW built on Nov  1 2017 with GCC 4.8.3
SW features: SSE2 AES AVX AVX2
Algo features: SSE2
Start mining with SSE2

I wonder about this too? Why does my miner crash on my AMD chip every 10-20 shares? I've tried everything I can think of to try to keep it going. It really lowers my hash rate. On my Intel chip there's no problem.

Heat... ?

The highest core temp is 44°C on my AMD-FX 8350. Max core temp is 62°C on this chip.
Blockchain Core Dev
Hi

Start mining with SSE2

I wonder about this too? Why does my miner crash on my AMD chip every 10-20 shares? I've tried everything I can think of to try to keep it going. It really lowers my hash rate. On my Intel chip there's no problem.

Heat... ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 260
Hi

Start mining with SSE2

Activity: 13
Does this team have experience?
Blockchain Core Dev
Just found recently about this coin, so I just decided to try my i7-2600 on the Bloxtor pool. I left the poor guy hashing away at about 12-13 H/s while I went to sleep.
Imagine my surprise this morning when I woke up to see that I had the grand total of  0.000000 coins, WHAAAAT Huh

It was just after I checked some hashrates on this pool that I found the answer:

Random address 1 - miners 180  hash- 3890 H/s (311 x my hash)
Random address 2 - miners 1      hash- 35530 H/s (2840 x my hash), how many cores is that?  Smiley

Think I have a better chance mining Bitcoin with my TI 58.

Go solo! More probability to hit a block in the long run that joining a pool!
Also remember:

peoples makes more workers if they have time to set everything up. So you'll see a miner with 200 workers. Others are just lazy and point everything under a single worker. So you'll see 1. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
“A fool and his money are soon parted”
Just found recently about this coin, so I just decided to try my i7-2600 on the Bloxtor pool. I left the poor guy hashing away at about 12-13 H/s while I went to sleep.
Imagine my surprise this morning when I woke up to see that I had the grand total of  0.000000 coins, WHAAAAT Huh

It was just after I checked some hashrates on this pool that I found the answer:

Random address 1 - miners 180  hash- 3890 H/s (311 x my hash)
Random address 2 - miners 1      hash- 35530 H/s (2840 x my hash), how many cores is that?  Smiley

Think I have a better chance mining Bitcoin with my TI 58.
Activity: 6
Hi

Start mining with SSE2
Activity: 31
a much improved and more complete verium mining CPU hash rate comparison spreadsheet.
the other one is missing so many important details it is almost useless.

FYI, RAM is just as important as your CPU. (Speed, Quantity, and Configuration MATTER ALOT)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O-hyFS-bqsopttmql6NgYWlWej9rZk_lm5MWivnehXg/edit#gid=0

Have I missed something? Where did this table? That is somewhere discussing the VRM except this thread? Please give a link to the community or discussion, where he developed this table.

That is a big dump happened today . It is down by 35% OFF price . Do you think This coin will be down more ? Because I really want to join this coin and it seems as a big sale off from the weak-hand investors .

I have 3 Intel Xeon 32 core -64bit Servers which is running some small websites so I wonder whether I use these servers to mine this coin or I should invest some money to this coin?

The coin went down today yes, but if you look at a chart showing more than 24 hours you'll see what's going on: https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/veriumreserve/eur#panel
There was a big pump and then the price went down to "normal" levels. If you look at the graph since launch the value is rising. Cryptos fluctuate a lot. It's normal and what makes this interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: