Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VRM] Verium PoWT | CPU mining | scrypt² | Scaling | New Roadmap Released - page 2. (Read 249894 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Could someone please point me in the right direction on setting up solo mining?
Ive seen a verium.conf file mentioned but cant seem to locate this file, Is it something I manually create and add the RPC lines?

Thanks in advance
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Can anyone explain this and how to avoid it in the future? This happened on vrm2.poolinat0r.com mining pool:

Blocks from 11/22/2017 21:31:52 till today are all orphaned, hashrate wasted for 2 days.

https://i.imgur.com/hGWRKtf.png

even in my small cpu I lost almost a VRM. do you have to trust?
what kind of problem?

I switched off of poolinat0r... I always had to restart miner after a while or it would be all orphans, something must be wrong on their backend.

Poolium is great (registration is open again) even after days of my miner running I only have 1 orphan out of 4400  Cool

your hashrate?

an odroid and an I5 2310 h / m 380 and h / m 1000
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
about 26 h/s when I'm not doing anything on my comp with 5 out of 8 cores mining on my AMD FX chip... down to low 20's when I'm doing stuff on the PC
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
Can anyone explain this and how to avoid it in the future? This happened on vrm2.poolinat0r.com mining pool:

Blocks from 11/22/2017 21:31:52 till today are all orphaned, hashrate wasted for 2 days.

what kind of problem?

I switched off of poolinat0r... I always had to restart miner after a while or it would be all orphans, something must be wrong on their backend.

Poolium is great (registration is open again) even after days of my miner running I only have 1 orphan out of 4400  Cool

your hashrate?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

what kind of problem?

Activity: 44

what kind of problem?
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013

Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Was a really good PnD today, both VRM an VRC grew high but then dropped really low...
Blockchain Core Dev
I'm putting around 30,000h/m on a pool from 5 of my workers, but whenever a block is found my hs drops really low and if another block is found quickly I get a really tiny percentage. Is it due to the difficulty? should I set the difficulty higher or lower?

Nope, its because you should go solo!
Activity: 26
I'm putting around 30,000h/m on a pool from 5 of my workers, but whenever a block is found my hs drops really low and if another block is found quickly I get a really tiny percentage. Is it due to the difficulty? should I set the difficulty higher or lower?
Activity: 43
bdw any chance of having it listed on Binance?
Activity: 43
Just filled my bag. Really happy with my purchase. After substantial chart analysis and research, I think just made a perfect entry and don't think it gets any better. Now it's time to wait and H-O-D-L!!  Grin Grin
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
good good study day day up!!!
Thats the Army routine of working out this allows your body to recover work the upper whille the lower is recovering work the lower while the upper is recovering if you do both at the same time 6 days of week and rest one you can injure yourself. You have convinced me to give crypto a try. When bitpetite vanished a couple of days ago I was not going to try crypto I have been following the crypto scene for about a month I guess I will give it a try.
Chad Hodler since 2013
Blockchain Core Dev
are pool statistics on vrm2.poolinat0r completely wrong? as reported there I should gather something like ~1000 VRM/day but I'm way far far from there.

every stats you see, divide it by 1000
Chad Hodler since 2013
are pool statistics on vrm2.poolinat0r completely wrong? as reported there I should gather something like ~1000 VRM/day but I'm way far far from there.
Activity: 3
Why is Verium so cheap at the moment?

Great time to buy??

lol, yes, go buy!

Lol? VERIUM looks like a good crypto with good team. What do you think?
Activity: 5
Why verium doesn't grow?  only $2-3
Chad Hodler since 2013

Great time to buy??

lol, yes, go buy!
Activity: 3