Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 148. (Read 436160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Hi guys, i've created a vtorrent.conf with the following:

Code:
addnode=31.220.49.95:32524
addnode=31.220.49.178:42524
addnode=108.61.242.254
addnode=108.35.173.204
addnode=85.24.143.44
addnode=104.236.20.112
addnode=212.204.164.23
addnode=82.130.210.236
addnode=24.37.155.182
addnode=192.99.13.67
addnode=25.169.124.62
addnode=46.165.209.144
addnode=37.187.144.36
addnode=104.236.43.108

I still don't have any peers though. Any ideas? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
What are your guys price target? are you still buying at 1700, dropped

1700 is as good as it will ever get, you should sell.

Positive movement on trex again: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VTR

People are less likely to dump the closer we get to the first fork.

More people buying than selling,

We should crack 2k soon.

Anything below $2m marketcap is stealing money from noob sellers.

$2m to $5m is reflective of start up status.

$80m is pissing off Hollywood.
legendary
Activity: 1288

1700 is as good as it will ever get, you should sell.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
legendary
Buy orders have jumped from ~5-6 BTC up to 11.6 BTC today

I just noticed the 5,6 BTC buy at 600 sat, I also noticed the sells around 2200 sat, looks like someone is trying to prop up the market to get people to buy from their sell wall.

I think it's the other way around, some guy trying to push other people's wall down, after a while it removed, yesterday I have seen it a few times, pushing down walls from like 24xx satoshi to 22xx then remove then buy other people's stack, then repeat again

Sounds like a smart trader. Leave him in peace to steal coins from noobs.

I have to be honest and say I sold some so I could buy chicken wings today.

Never thought I'd be selling shares in a decentralized BitTorrent concept project so I could buy chicken wings, but there you go.

You made the marketcap drop 50K USD for a bucket of chicken  Grin

Hope that was some tasty chicken.
legendary

I don't believe it. VTR for Chicken tonight?
Activity: 522
Merit: 500

I just noticed the 5,6 BTC buy at 600 sat, I also noticed the sells around 2200 sat, looks like someone is trying to prop up the market to get people to buy from their sell wall.

I think it's the other way around, some guy trying to push other people's wall down, after a while it removed, yesterday I have seen it a few times, pushing down walls from like 24xx satoshi to 22xx then remove then buy other people's stack, then repeat again

I have to be honest and say I sold some so I could buy chicken wings today.

Never thought I'd be selling shares in a decentralized BitTorrent concept project so I could buy chicken wings, but there you go.
legendary

legendary
A bounty has gone out for some help videos:

1. How to use 2FA
2. How to set-up the .conf file

Hi coins101, I can do the videos, i'll try to get them done tonight.
This project looks like a great idea.

That's great.

No rush, besides it might take you about 24hrs to get the client to sync up.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

1. How to use 2FA

video should show 2fa in daemon also, dev said something about that
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

1. How to use 2FA

I like the idea of some instructional videos but can I please request the following from dev at some point:

• Inbuilt data folder selection (some crypto projects offer this; as usually primary disk nowadays is an SSD and loading blockchain on a fast drive simply doesn't make sense and using shortcut cvars and bullshit to accomplish this is always confusing and time consuming)

Good idea, but which crypto projects?

I believe Dash does it? When you install it asks you where you'd like your data directory to go; I'm sure I've seen it either on Dash or another project as well.
legendary

Market forces, 100% fine. More traders the better.
legendary

legendary
I like the idea of some instructional videos but can I please request the following from dev at some point:

• Inbuilt data folder selection (some crypto projects offer this; as usually primary disk nowadays is an SSD and loading blockchain on a fast drive simply doesn't make sense and using shortcut cvars and bullshit to accomplish this is always confusing and time consuming)

Good idea, but which crypto projects?
legendary

1. How to use 2FA

While the videos will be on YouTube, please feel free to add them to BitTorrent when they are available. They will be open source, so you can charge for them or not.

Will likely add another couple of bounties for using the client chat features. It works great if you haven't tested it out.

Any other help videos you would like to see?

Are these your bounties or the devs bounties?

legendary

1. How to use 2FA

While the videos will be on YouTube, please feel free to add them to BitTorrent when they are available. They will be open source, so you can charge for them or not.

Will likely add another couple of bounties for using the client chat features. It works great if you haven't tested it out.

Any other help videos you would like to see?

Jump to: