Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 202. (Read 436156 times)

Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Sorry. It just won't work/can't be done. We have had our teams analyze this extensively. Stay tuned for an official update.

Who are you and your teams? Could the Dev please answer to this stuff? It is getting somewhat annoying.

There is no team and Blazin888 is just bitter he bought his VTR at 2000 sats and above, expected a pump and then sold at a loss when it didnt materialise immediately.

Sound about right huh Blazin888? Thanks for buying my VTR that I bought at 300-500 sats and giving me a free roll over here.

I for one am patient enough to wait for this Dev to deliver, my coins are free and staking away happily
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Sorry. It just won't work/can't be done. We have had our teams analyze this extensively. Stay tuned for an official update.

Who are you and your teams? Could the Dev please answer to this stuff? It is getting somewhat annoying.

so ... who's gonna post michael jackson eating popcorn in the cinema meme?
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

Activity: 672
This is different,
instead of most scamdevs, this dev has sunk in many hours.
He has put up with it for months, and had multiple chances to cash out and run.
The latter didn't happen.

He is just a very slow(busy) dev, which is also somewhat worrysome tbh.
Worries that the project will be forgotten before it is finished.
Lately a lot of piracy stories have made the news, this is the time to release(if the client was ready).

Message to the dev: Please focus all resources on the torrent implementation.
That is the primary objective, that is what makes or breaks this coin.
Window resizing, notifications , etc are all secondairy.

Yea the market cap of this coin is already 35,213.11$, and i`m not sure how much % the dev owns of it, but it could be more than 25% of what i would guess.

But if the coin becomes maintream, then it could reach 10 million $, and then that 25% will become considerably better.

Unfortunately what the dev is trying to achieve is not possible /realistic

Its software.

There is always a way.

legendary
Activity: 1456
This is different,

Lately a lot of piracy stories have made the news, this is the time to release(if the client was ready).

Yea the market cap of this coin is already 35,213.11$, and i`m not sure how much % the dev owns of it, but it could be more than 25% of what i would guess.

But if the coin becomes maintream, then it could reach 10 million $, and then that 25% will become considerably better.

Unfortunately what the dev is trying to achieve is not possible /realistic

Its software.

There is always a way.
This is different,

Unfortunately what the dev is trying to achieve is not possible /realistic...that's what he's been saying over IRC for the past few days and has now left the project for good. He said he would close the thread and provide a formal update to you all very soon! Just a friendly heads up. I don't like how this dev operates and I felt entitled to post this. Sorry Justin.   ( devs real name) Justin Liao ...lives somewhere in HK ...all I know folks.

Peace
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
This is different,

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
This is different,

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
I am here to WARN you: Dev has GONE missing, time to unload!

You can thank me later Smiley

We already have Blazin8888 to tell us that....  Cheesy

also, this tells it all - https://github.com/vtorrent/vTorrent-Client/commits?author=vtorrent

True. I've studied the git and its a tell all sign. This project was a designed p&d with a good idea. No one is able to achieve this today unfortunately..Maybe in the near future

Fud.

Git tells you nothing if the work is done locally and you are either working alone or within a close team.

Also, why would you give others your ideas and code before you are ready to release?  

Fud or not,  HUNDREDS of shitcoins ended up the same way... everything points screams "scam".  Roll Eyes
legendary

We already have Blazin8888 to tell us that....  Cheesy

also, this tells it all - https://github.com/vtorrent/vTorrent-Client/commits?author=vtorrent

True. I've studied the git and its a tell all sign. This project was a designed p&d with a good idea. No one is able to achieve this today unfortunately..Maybe in the near future

Fud.

Git tells you nothing if the work is done locally and you are either working alone or within a close team.

Also, why would you give others your ideas and code before you are ready to release?  

We already have Blazin8888 to tell us that....  Cheesy

legendary

We already have Blazin8888 to tell us that....  Cheesy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

legendary
...Ok, dump your coins (I have buy orders waiting) and go away  Cool

lol

Looks like that's what he did.
Activity: 704
Why don't the dev team up with somebody? Sure alone working is awful and long, and probably frustrating.

There are plenty of intelligent and good developers around here that can help, and it could definitely speed up the process.

I`m waiting to invest in it for 2 months now, but i`m still undecided, after i decide i`ll invest about 0.2 BTC or possibly more, so you have to show me real proof and progress dev  Wink

If the owner can't spend a few hours a day on development and going solo on the project we will probably be waiting a long time for any significant progress..

If he can go solo, then he can also go in team, and its much faster, because even though he puts effort into his solo dev, he barely makes progress.

I`m staying here for 2 months and havent seen any change since.

With a good dev team you could see significant changes by every week.

This dev doesn't care about your answers. WE HAVE MOVED ON TO OUR NEXT PROJECT. THIS THREAD WILL CLOSE SOON.

Ok, dump your coins (I have buy orders waiting) and go away  Cool
Why don't the dev team up with somebody? Sure alone working is awful and long, and probably frustrating.

There are plenty of intelligent and good developers around here that can help, and it could definitely speed up the process.

I`m waiting to invest in it for 2 months now, but i`m still undecided, after i decide i`ll invest about 0.2 BTC or possibly more, so you have to show me real proof and progress dev  Wink

If the owner can't spend a few hours a day on development and going solo on the project we will probably be waiting a long time for any significant progress..

If he can go solo, then he can also go in team, and its much faster, because even though he puts effort into his solo dev, he barely makes progress.

This dev doesn't care about your answers. WE HAVE MOVED ON TO OUR NEXT PROJECT. THIS THREAD WILL CLOSE SOON.

legendary

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I believe the servers of Popcorn time were once taken down.
They voiced their concerns, and said they were going for full decentralisation in the future.
They have become somewhat more decentralised iirc.
But, with magnets inside a blockchain, they can become fully untouchable.
Jump to: