Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 204. (Read 436156 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Well, I hope you all now realize that this project will be done in the next couple of years.. it's time to look for something else.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Hello,

I have been very busy with my job but this project is far from abandoned.

I wanted to post on thread once push notification is ready with some design fixed in client from user reported problem.

Our push notification will support all mobile OS (Android, iOS) including Desktop (Chrome, Firefox, Safari/Mac OS X).

Regards,

vTorrent

Here's some screenshot of push notification working example.

Well, that's cool. Honestly, I'd be more impressed if you'd started with the torrent app before everything else, but it's your project to do in whatever order you feel is best. Glad to hear an update, and I'm looking forward to using the torrent client.

so when push notification will be out - can you send me beta?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What happened with torrent client? When will be beta?

legendary
Activity: 1288
Hello,

I wanted to post on thread once push notification is ready with some design fixed in client from user reported problem.

Our push notification will support all mobile OS (Android, iOS) including Desktop (Chrome, Firefox, Safari/Mac OS X).

Regards,

vTorrent

So what your saying is that you haven't started the beta? Instead you give us this?

FFS pull your socks up.

It just takes a few seconds to post in this thread, so don't give us that you've been busy with work, a thirty second update saying so would suffice.

I'm not fudding, i'm just being honest, you are one of the worst developers in crypto for keeping the community up to date.

All that aside, this still has the potential to be one of the biggest projects in crypto at present, when you consider it could bring upto 30 million daily torrent users into the scene.

So the question is Mr Developer, do you want to be one of the richest people in crypto with that 600K that you have?  I hope you do, just knuckle down for the next few weeks, and get it done. NO MORE PROCRASTINATING.
legendary
Activity: 1456
It looks like he posted to answer some of the FUD spreaders that have been around for last few days.....which is cool. Thanks.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello,

Regards,

vTorrent

http://i.imgur.com/CwKjsLT.gif
Well, that's cool. Honestly, I'd be more impressed if you'd started with the torrent app before everything else, but it's your project to do in whatever order you feel is best. Glad to hear an update, and I'm looking forward to using the torrent client.
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
Hello,

Regards,

vTorrent

legendary
SoNiC BooM
^^he checked in ~1pm today.

That was super easy.

checked in..where?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
1350 sats, hmm...... only 1000 sats left before i re-enter. Tongue Tongue

DEAD COIN!!! There are hundreds of better projects to invest BTCBTCBTC on.
legendary
^^he checked in ~1pm today.

That was super easy.
legendary
SoNiC BooM

Posting stats about the Real World has no connection to this dysfunctional project...
Especially coming from a kid who claims that Shadow will be listed on the NYSE  
And who abandons a Torrent thread after posting some of your favorite gay shit   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

In my experience, projects STUPID pumped like this one fail 100% of the time.

Oh, a challenge. I like it.

So, you're a guy writing stuff on the internet because some unknown dude produces some crypto software and then pisses off, but you are still here, spending your time in the virtual world. Looks like you're just as gay as me. lol.

I looked up your reference to NXT that you posted in 'my thread'.....and I'm keeping track of their development, but it's just a blatant copycat approach, probably after reading the article about VTR.  I was actually on their forum today.

I also updated 'my thread' today. Abandoned? No, just keeping track of what is real and has potential, which is why I won't be touching Fibre. Good luck with that. lol.

Did I say Shadow will be listed on NYSE? No. Did I give a steer that perhaps legal uses of shadow could generate just as much if not more revenue than selling spices? Yes.  Could it lead to a stock market listing? Who knows. Certainly not if Shadow goes deep into the shadows.

I'm glad you find this 'stupid' 'pumped' project so compelling that you just have to keep coming back. lol

Here is your challenge:
...where is dev.?
legendary

Posting stats about the Real World has no connection to this dysfunctional project...
Especially coming from a kid who claims that Shadow will be listed on the NYSE 
And who abandons a Torrent thread after posting some of your favorite gay shit   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

In my experience, projects STUPID pumped like this one fail 100% of the time.

Oh, a challenge. I like it.

So, you're a guy writing stuff on the internet because some unknown dude produces some crypto software and then pisses off, but you are still here, spending your time in the virtual world. Looks like you're just as gay as me. lol.

I looked up your reference to NXT that you posted in 'my thread'.....and I'm keeping track of their development, but it's just a blatant copycat approach, probably after reading the article about VTR.  I was actually on their forum today.

I also updated 'my thread' today. Abandoned? No, just keeping track of what is real and has potential, which is why I won't be touching Fibre. Good luck with that. lol.

Did I say Shadow will be listed on NYSE? No. Did I give a steer that perhaps legal uses of shadow could generate just as much if not more revenue than selling spices? Yes.  Could it lead to a stock market listing? Who knows. Certainly not if Shadow goes deep into the shadows.

I'm glad you find this 'stupid' 'pumped' project so compelling that you just have to keep coming back. lol
legendary

http://techcrunch.com/2015/05/28/netflix-hbo-streaming-video-traffic-increases-as-bittorrent-declines/

Looks like attacks on bittorrent linking sites are working, download numbers down. Wonder what impact a crypto bittorrent will have?
legendary

I got it, but sarcasm doesn't compute in some parts of the world.

edit

Just checked.....whoever got spooked, thanks for the cheap coins  Wink  

I've reloaded.....BOO!

Grin

LMAO!!!
Well obviously blazing is a fking troll.
Look at the impact that had!
Allowed me to buy in some cheap coins  Grin

Someone is trying to suppress the price...there is a 1m sell order around 0.2 BTC. 

No, don't do it, we can get to 0.4, easily  Grin
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

edit

I've reloaded.....BOO!

Grin

LMAO!!!
Well obviously blazing is a fking troll.
Look at the impact that had!
Allowed me to buy in some cheap coins  Grin
legendary
I think the dev isn't capable this is why he has moved on from this project. He has confirmed this in a PM to me

Thanks for letting us know and after mining from week 1 and holding for 6 months I will dump my holdings basd on your info on a PM with the Dev, you are one of the most upstanding, honest and caring members on this forum, I wish more members were like you

How could you guys seriously believe in something like that?

Blazin8888, please provide some proof or it didn't happened.

I was being sarcastic  Cheesy I find it ridiculous that the dev would PM Blazin8888 to tell him and ONLY him that he couldnt do it.....hmmm I smell BS. This dude is obviously a novice and clearly received no PM

Dev keep working away, a update would be nice now and then but main thing is to achieve the goal of getting a blockchain based torrent

edit

I've reloaded.....BOO!

Grin
Activity: 704
I think the dev isn't capable this is why he has moved on from this project. He has confirmed this in a PM to me

Thanks for letting us know and after mining from week 1 and holding for 6 months I will dump my holdings basd on your info on a PM with the Dev, you are one of the most upstanding, honest and caring members on this forum, I wish more members were like you

I was being sarcastic  Cheesy I find it ridiculous that the dev would PM Blazin8888 to tell him and ONLY him that he couldnt do it.....hmmm I smell BS. This dude is obviously a novice and clearly received no PM

Dev keep working away, a update would be nice now and then but main thing is to achieve the goal of getting a blockchain based torrent
Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Activity: 704

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Well, that sucks.
Jump to: