Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 206. (Read 436156 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
That Nr.1 wallet on Bittrex has gone from ~540k to ~700k VTR.

Someone knows something.

Thanks for the update..  *removing buy orders*

That wallet has been accumulating for some time now, but it looks like they have bought a boat load recently.

He/she is probably reading this. I wouldn't buy that much without staying in touch with developments.

relax, nobody bought anything, he was probably just buying his own order to fake some volume..
everything about this stinks, but I'm still fighting the urge of dumping my coins due to lack of any progress and the concentrated coin distribution, still following only because I want to see and follow any torrent-crypto related projects.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Someone knows something.

That wallet has been accumulating for some time now, but it looks like they have bought a boat load recently.

He/she is probably reading this. I wouldn't buy that much without staying in touch with developments.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Someone knows something.

legendary

Someone knows something.

legendary
Activity: 1456

Someone knows something.
legendary

Dev is active (check his profile)...
And he's taken the time to PM people on various issues...
I'd rather have him working than joking with 1,000 morons in slack.

This is a serious project at a serious stage... alpha testing of torrent functionality...
There is a reason why you have zero working crypto torrent projects as of May 2015...
Except maybe Storj (uses torrent lib) apparently finished 1st round of alpha = many months away.

That's good. Sounds like the dev could use a non-technical friend to keep the public updated.
Right on time. Apparantly the beta is coming this week or anytime now. He said if all goes well I'll be starting beta in the next 2 weeks.. exactly 2 weeks ago!...hope you have some good news dev. Check out devs post history he said so himself.

I would be surprised if there will be a beta in the next few weeks.. but hey, I like nice surprises  Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Hello killacam8888,

DEV: WINDOWS WALLET NEEDS AN UPDATE PLEASE! SCALING ISSUES WITH THE TEXT IN WALLET, IT IS CUT OFF. WALLET IS NOT READABLE AT ALL

Please PM me the screenshot of the issue and details about operating system you are running.

Thank you all for your interest and ideas to support our project.

Regards,

vTorrent

Ya man, this was vTorrent's last post... but he's gone silent for 10 days before.

My guess is that alpha testing would be a small, hand-picked group...
And with "vTorrent project still in early stage", yo...
Alpha is a point where you must slow it down... and make the right design decisions going forward.

I like this project a soooooo much better than Singular/Osetura.

Would check this thread again next month, Hopefully by then there would be some development.

Catch you guys
legendary
Activity: 1588
Hello killacam8888,

DEV: WINDOWS WALLET NEEDS AN UPDATE PLEASE! SCALING ISSUES WITH THE TEXT IN WALLET, IT IS CUT OFF. WALLET IS NOT READABLE AT ALL

Please PM me the screenshot of the issue and details about operating system you are running.

Thank you all for your interest and ideas to support our project.

Regards,

vTorrent

Ya man, this was vTorrent's last post... but he's gone silent for 10 days before.

My guess is that alpha testing would be a small, hand-picked group...
And with "vTorrent project still in early stage", yo...
Alpha is a point where you must slow it down... and make the right design decisions going forward.

I like this project a soooooo much better than Singular/Osetura.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

This is a serious project at a serious stage... alpha testing of torrent functionality...
There is a reason why you have zero working crypto torrent projects as of May 2015...
Except maybe Storj (uses torrent lib) apparently finished 1st round of alpha = many months away.

That's good. Sounds like the dev could use a non-technical friend to keep the public updated.
Right on time. Apparantly the beta is coming this week or anytime now. He said if all goes well I'll be starting beta in the next 2 weeks.. exactly 2 weeks ago!...hope you have some good news dev. Check out devs post history he said so himself.
I'm betting you intended to quote the post after mine, but whatevs. Good news is good news.
Activity: 672

legendary
Activity: 1288
BCT is back, yeah!!!!

Any updates dev?

legendary
Activity: 1588

Dev when will windows 8 wallet scaling issues be fixed?

I have PM'd you with pics.

What's the status of the torrent BETA?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I'm with you on that one, the school where I used to go would force students to buy new overpriced textbooks every single year. Bastards!

People should have their own VTR market pages where they can post uploads for people to download or stream and watch like youtube.

Users should be able to set VTR prices for their videos or get some type of incentives to upload.
If this happens ill be compiling up an up-to-date library of college textbooks in PDF form, might as well kill that racket while we're at it
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
People should have their own VTR market pages where they can post uploads for people to download or stream and watch like youtube.

Users should be able to set VTR prices for their videos or get some type of incentives to upload.
If this happens ill be compiling up an up-to-date library of college textbooks in PDF form, might as well kill that racket while we're at it
Word. Though I warn you, those companies make it a pain in the ass to do. The digital formats are usually not pdfs, but poorly programmed websites. It might be easiest to simply scan them page by page.
Thats what i do <3

Word. Though I warn you, those companies make it a pain in the ass to do. The digital formats are usually not pdfs, but poorly programmed websites. It might be easiest to simply scan them page by page.

So many possibilities my head hurts

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

Jump to: