Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 208. (Read 436156 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I'm so glad that I mined this coin early on and still have a bunch because I know this coin will be worth a couple thousand sats in the future for sure Smiley Great work Dev and keep it up Wink
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Here is another good reason for tech like vTorrent to take over the torrent game!

The internet's biggest TV pirate calls it quits after scam

http://www.engadget.com/2015/05/19/eztv-pirate-site-scammed/
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I for one don't play the markets (don't make enough), but I still think this looks questionable until the software actually drops. I'm interested in mining via sharing (potentially getting paid for a good deed), not playing speculation markets. That kind of gaming reeks of all the worst aspects of capitalism.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
....Also the dev hasn't delivered anything he's just copy pasted from other devs work...nothing orginal here yet...that's why I can't figure out why the price is moving..

Litecoin was copy pasted from other devs work. Nothing original there still.

Didn't stop it getting to $50/LTC, when there were ~20m+coins in circulation  

I'll remember to send you a postcard from the beach bar Grin

I think everyone is getting way to ahead of themselves....this may be a good idea but dev can't deliver this tech...maybe another coin will first.

The price will probably drop soon

Fake shake  Cool

People always spot opportunities after they have happened. You're trying to shake the tree and get some cheap coins. The time was a few months ago when I told everyone they could pick-up 300k VTR for ~3 BTC.

Good luck to you trying to fake shake cheap coins from the tree.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Heads up Poloniex will require name/location information to withdraw funds starting MAY 20

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/36er4h/poloniex_changes_identity_margin_trading_lending/
legendary
Activity: 1288
Blazin8888 and killacam8888 ignored Grin
Activity: 14
....Also the dev hasn't delivered anything he's just copy pasted from other devs work...nothing orginal here yet...that's why I can't figure out why the price is moving..

I think everyone is getting way to ahead of themselves....this may be a good idea but dev can't deliver this tech...maybe another coin will first.

As long as somebody does this, I'm happy about it.
Activity: 672

legendary

Activity: 672
Well.. after looking at the Bittrex VTR distribution graph it seems that /index.php?blockexplorer=VTR&top_addresses=100]VTR block explorer is total bullshit..  the numbers don't add up.. at least one of them is lying.

What you are quoting are the top balances of BITTREX, not of the actual VTR network.
Since bittrex keeps their coins stored in different addresses these top balances don't show up on the blockexplorer.

Should we be worried about this wallet ? Holy fuck why does he have so many coins on TREX?!!

I mean was anyone able to buy this much BTC at any point in time?  I don't think anyone has
500k BTC...that dude has 500k VTR he's gonna be
A billionaire if this works out?...that distribution seems unfair already

Also , why has the price been going up? There's no tech here...that's very concerning ...be careful people.

You bought up a shit load upto 3700 sat.

I bet that 60K buy order at 1800 sat is yours asshole.

This is my account that got banned killacam was a temp...anyways...how the fuck is that my buy order? Wtf are u even saying? You didn't answer any of my questions and no I don't own any VTR because anyone with some brains would know that this could be a scam.

Also the dev hasn't delivered anything he's just copy pasted from other devs work...nothing orginal here yet...that's why I can't figure out why the price is moving..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Well.. after looking at the Bittrex VTR distribution graph it seems that /index.php?blockexplorer=VTR&top_addresses=100]VTR block explorer is total bullshit..  the numbers don't add up.. at least one of them is lying.

What you are quoting are the top balances of BITTREX, not of the actual VTR network.
Since bittrex keeps their coins stored in different addresses these top balances don't show up on the blockexplorer.

Should we be worried about this wallet ? Holy fuck why does he have so many coins on TREX?!!

I mean was anyone able to buy this much BTC at any point in time?  I don't think anyone has
500k BTC...that dude has 500k VTR he's gonna be
A billionaire if this works out?...that distribution seems unfair already

Also , why has the price been going up? There's no tech here...that's very concerning ...be careful people.

You bought up a shit load upto 3700 sat.

I bet that 60K buy order at 1800 sat is yours asshole.
legendary
Well.. after looking at the Bittrex VTR distribution graph it seems that /index.php?blockexplorer=VTR&top_addresses=100]VTR block explorer is total bullshit..  the numbers don't add up.. at least one of them is lying.

http://i.imgur.com/ePDqx7y.png

As far as I know they usually store altcoins on 1 address, specially when its a low volume alt..
I was not implying that the bittrex graph should be identical to the block explorer, I said that the explorer doesn't work and Mr. coins101 confirmed:
^^^Can't see my balance in the top 100.

Explorer must be off.

So, basically what this project has is a wallet, and a non working explorer.  Undecided

Ah, actually this clarifies the difference.

I have a modest amount on Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Well.. after looking at the Bittrex VTR distribution graph it seems that VTR block explorer is total bullshit..  the numbers don't add up.. at least one of them is lying.

http://i.imgur.com/ePDqx7y.png

As far as I know they usually store altcoins on 1 address, specially when its a low volume alt..
I was not implying that the bittrex graph should be identical to the block explorer, I said that the explorer doesn't work and Mr. coins101 confirmed:

Explorer must be off.

So, basically what this project has is a wallet, and a non working explorer.  Undecided
Activity: 704

Hmm... Bought vtrs [ lot of them] at 300 sats and sold in the range of 1500- 2200.... thanks to all the buyers. Would be back if something worthwhile happens other than the noob updates from the Dev.

No you didnt, stop lying. Everyone knows you got rekd.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Well.. after looking at the Bittrex VTR distribution graph it seems that /index.php?blockexplorer=VTR&top_addresses=100]VTR block explorer is total bullshit..  the numbers don't add up.. at least one of them is lying.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Sure it does!

Yeah dev seems like he doesn't care too much I hope we see an update ASAP the windows wallet doesn't even work
Activity: 56
Yeah dev seems like he doesn't care too much I hope we see an update ASAP the windows wallet doesn't even work
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

Hmm... Bought vtrs [ lot of them] at 300 sats and sold in the range of 1500- 2200.... thanks to all the buyers. Would be back if something worthwhile happens other than the noob updates from the Dev.
legendary

Explorer must be off.
Jump to: