Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 243. (Read 436148 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
@ the Dev, how is the coding of the in built trading for the wallet coming along?
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
So, what's the deal with minerpools? Those guys never did payout around 900 coins owed me from the first day of mining and now their vtr pool site is dead. I was able to get the majority of my coins from them but that first run when they were having issues never did get resolved.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Finally, bought more.. Smiley nice .. good night guys!
shikakaaaaa Grin
Night buddy Smiley I also scooped up some more the last few days Wink
legendary
Activity: 1029
Finally, bought more.. Smiley nice .. good night guys!
shikakaaaaa Grin
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
We need people hashing on our vtorrent pool.
I wonder what the price will be after the end of mining  Roll Eyes
Well if the dev delivers on what he intends to deliver for this coin and with only 20 million coin supply maybe even less since POS is already started I could see this coin easily reaching 10k a coin for sure if there is a demand for it. I mean FuelCoin2 reached 30k and it has 100 million coin supply so I would assume that 10k isn't that far fetched a price to reach for this coin Smiley

If the Dev does deliver, I'd say higher than 10K, I guess time will tell.
Well I think higher than 10k as well I was just being lenient on the lowest price I could see possible for this coin if the dev delivers Wink
legendary
Well if the dev delivers on what he intends to deliver for this coin and with only 20 million coin supply maybe even less since POS is already started I could see this coin easily reaching 10k a coin for sure if there is a demand for it. I mean FuelCoin2 reached 30k and it has 100 million coin supply so I would assume that 10k isn't that far fetched a price to reach for this coin Smiley

If the Dev does deliver, I'd say higher than 10K, I guess time will tell.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
legendary
Pirate Bay Coin has been announced: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10040501

It's just an idea at the moment.
I noticed that as well so hopefully the dev is aware of this and beats them to the punch because he was originally the one that intended for his coin to do what these other coins are trying to incorporate as well Smiley

First to produce a magnet link in the blockchain wins.

Second place = first looser.
VTR so strong..  I hope this time we'll break that f'king 1k .. foreva.. Cheesy

I doubt it, too much sell pressure from the miners, I bet it will get dumped down under 500 sat in the next day or two.
Ya but there has been steady accumulation of this coin going on for days now so once the miners are done dumping this coin will go over 1k a coin no problem at all Smiley
legendary

I doubt it, too much sell pressure from the miners, I bet it will get dumped down under 500 sat in the next day or two.
Pirate Bay Coin has been announced: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10040501

I noticed that as well so hopefully the dev is aware of this and beats them to the punch because he was originally the one that intended for his coin to do what these other coins are trying to incorporate as well Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1029
legendary

How long will it be before we get the complete wallet with all the promised features?

After PoW is over, so a few weeks yet. I think the dev is busy working on the in wallet trading at the moment.
Last I heard he was busy working on the new wallet Smiley
legendary
How long will it be before we get the complete wallet with all the promised features?

After PoW is over, so a few weeks yet. I think the dev is busy working on the in wallet trading at the moment.
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Got it. Dev wrote few days ago:

To get short standard version of addresses from your client, please check in 'Coin Control Features' (Preference > Display > Display coin control features) then go in the send tab you will see that there is 'Inputs..." button, inside you should see the list of all your address in standard short version.

Please keep in mind that your coin might be spread in multiple addresses thus not showing in the 'rich list'

Thank you for your support.

So actually wallets with long addresses and shown in the richlist as several short addresses. Thats why I could see my wallet (and any address with appropriate amount), as my coins are split to three short addresses. Thats interesting feature, but it makes richlist a bit less useful - as there is too much fragmentation to make any assumption on the number of "rich" people Smiley

Off-topic: I like the Dev's "Thank you for your support." phrase (its like signature on almost every post) Smiley This shows he is from a commercial environment, probably working for a serious company, its their 'school' Smiley
I've actually seen a few Devs use that when regarding their community and I definitely must admit it does show some care towards their community than other devs that just post here and there for their topic to be bumped to the top of the announcements list but I do really like vTorrent and the concept and ideas that the Dev has in the works and for the price that it is going for right now I think it is definitely a steal of a deal for anyone looking to invest in this coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Got it. Dev wrote few days ago:

To get short standard version of addresses from your client, please check in 'Coin Control Features' (Preference > Display > Display coin control features) then go in the send tab you will see that there is 'Inputs..." button, inside you should see the list of all your address in standard short version.

Please keep in mind that your coin might be spread in multiple addresses thus not showing in the 'rich list'

Thank you for your support.

So actually wallets with long addresses and shown in the richlist as several short addresses. Thats why I could see my wallet (and any address with appropriate amount), as my coins are split to three short addresses. Thats interesting feature, but it makes richlist a bit less useful - as there is too much fragmentation to make any assumption on the number of "rich" people Smiley

Off-topic: I like the Dev's "Thank you for your support." phrase (its like signature on almost every post) Smiley This shows he is from a commercial environment, probably working for a serious company, its their 'school' Smiley
Jump to: