Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 246. (Read 436050 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
but 1k is not so far now..  Grin

Yes, it will get there. Definitely.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1029
but 1k is not so far now..  Grin
legendary
I don't talk about moon.. Cheesy moon is far from here..  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
legendary
Here we go again?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Hi could you ask bleutrade to add THE coin

Thx
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I've been noticing on my twitter account that this coin is starting to draw the attention of some bigger traders which is a good sign because that could mean the price will start going up as it should be Smiley Good work Dev keep it up Smiley
Called this one like 15 days ago.
https://twitter.com/KeyserSozeMC/status/544641954961960961
Been accumulating.. Smiley
Damn you Soze!! LOL I know I've been mining this coin for a while now and staking in my wallet since I started mining Smiley
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
I've been noticing on my twitter account that this coin is starting to draw the attention of some bigger traders which is a good sign because that could mean the price will start going up as it should be Smiley Good work Dev keep it up Smiley
Called this one like 15 days ago.
https://twitter.com/KeyserSozeMC/status/544641954961960961
Been accumulating.. Smiley
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
VTR's gonna reach to 10k in no time.

not so fast.. first step 1k .. then more attention.. Wink

Yeah thats true. Lips sealed
legendary

not so fast.. first step 1k .. then more attention.. Wink
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
legendary
yep looks like no more accumulation .. Grin
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Just an average guy with an average job!
hey anyone here be able to tell how reset my pay-password on CoinMine.pw if so please get back to me thanks i need this so i cash out my coins i put in a 4 digit pay-password when joined and it change it on me now for some reason because i wrote my password down and i entered it and it saying incorrect password now thanks

I wouldn't know myself as i've never mined there before. However you could perhaps shoot them an email or drop into their irc chat on freenode #CoinMinePW and there should be someone there to give you a hand. You can use their webchat interface here: http://coinmine.pw/ircsupport.php
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
hey anyone here be able to tell how reset my pay-password on CoinMine.pw if so please get back to me thanks i need this so i cash out my coins i put in a 4 digit pay-password when joined and it change it on me now for some reason because i wrote my password down and i entered it and it saying incorrect password now thanks
i read magnetz just finished scamming people

Surprise Surprise eh lmao
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
i read magnetz just finished scamming people
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
I have some hash pointed at vtr.minerpools.com...

Dev, do you happen to know who owns this pool? Id like to know that my coins are safe even though the website interface appears to be down.

Thanks for any info you might have!
They are safe. Do not worry. It's a legit pool.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I have some hash pointed at vtr.minerpools.com...

Dev, do you happen to know who owns this pool? Id like to know that my coins are safe even though the website interface appears to be down.

Thanks for any info you might have!
So just out of curiosity how much more POW is left for mining? and is the block reward still 200? I just want to know because I may consider mining some more of these delightful coins Smiley

52436 blocks to go before last PoW block which is block #97000. Block reward is still 200, mine like a champ Cheesy
Sweet I just may have to do that then Smiley Thanks my good sir Smiley
Jump to: